Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefoliocb
always running
Male

Getting caught between reality and dreamstates...
    #11307276 - 10/23/09 06:22 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Hello everyone. Ever since being welcomed to the psychedelic realm almost two years ago, my dreams took a 360 degree turn, and ever since then, my dreams seem 100 times more real, and almost with a specific meaning to them, outside of what i recall as 'reality'.

The best way to describe what this feels like, is like having deja vu, but in your dreams. I have some dreams that I have, and forget them the very next day... the meaningless ones. However, even these seem more real then reality sometimes. Then I have reoccurring dreams, or dream sequences that take off where they are left at when I wake. These are the ones that I have the deja vu in.

I just can't seem to put this puzzle together. They are giving me foresight into something that I cannot comprehend right now. Several of these 'dejavu dreams', have already come true, although a bit random, they came very true in the real world, the exact feeling, smells, and context was exactly the same as it was in my dreamstate. All of the dreams that I remember have a sort of equation that I need to crack, in order to put them together. But then again, it seems that I have more dreaming to do in order for them to fit together in a timeline.

I remember weird, and random dreams that seem too real:

-a random blonde girl I will meet soon, i know exactly what town she's in, what the inside of her house looks like, the fact that she wears glasses, etc...

-Aliens saving a select few of mankind on doomsday(Hopefully all of shroomery :laugh:)

And much more weird, odd, and random stories that don't fit together yet. I would normally shrug these off like all other dreams, but I have never had them this real before. What is the message?

And also, I have been caught in between reality and dreams twice so far after entering the psychedelic realm.

The first time, the dream was me and my friend finding lsd at our supervisors house. We stole it, and then I woke up out of nowhere, paralyzed, with my ears ringing VERY loud. I remember screaming "Mom!", but was unable to hear myself scream, I could only feel my vocal chords move and vibrate as I yelled. An oval black-hole projection appeared on my wall, and I closed my eyes and assured myself that I was only on lsd, and it's just a drug, and that everything will be fine. Thing is, i've never done lsd, and was paralyzed for about 2 minutes before snapping out of it.

The second time, I was having another weird dream. I was my father. Who is, the worst person in the world that I know of right now. 100% greed for money, and 0% love. That is the feeling I had in this dream, a complete absence of love, which is the WORST feeling in the world. Then, the alarm starts sounding in my ears again, i'm paralyzed, and I hear my father saying, in this dream- "I have more money then I could possibly imagine, but in turn I have lost the feeling of love". Which is when I snapped out of this.. ever since then I have devalued money more, and really just try to live as happy as possible now. I know what the absence of love feels like, and I really am frightened that there are some people in this world who must have this feeling.

I had a long life talk with my mom a few weeks ago. She basically said that in her 20's, she would have these exact paralysis states as I did, except all of hers was a warning of sort. She had one a few years ago, where instead of seeing an oval black-hole like I did, she saw a very large, pulsating red orb come into her room, right infront of her. She knew it was a warning, but didn't know what. Few months later, my grandma finds out that she has 3 aneurysms. Did I inherit this 'foresight' from my mother? I don't know...

All I know is that I have predicted several things in my dreams so far. Very random things, but I feel there is a bigger picture to all of this, and I can't seem to grasp it right now.

Long read I know... any comments?

--------------------
^v^

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Getting caught between reality and dreamstates... [Re: foliocb]
    #11307536 - 10/23/09 07:08 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

you inherited it from your mother and father
we all have it
the dreams are the layers of you
try not to fixate on prediction or meaning
the fit is not quite like the fit of a key in a lock
but just as snug and specific
in the way you are the key and the life you live is the lock and the dreams are different facets of that

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
Re: Getting caught between reality and dreamstates... [Re: redgreenvines]
    #11309876 - 10/24/09 04:25 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

saving a select few of mankind on doomsday- seems to be a recurrent theme.

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery Arcade Champion: Squirrel Soccer

Loc: red panda village
Re: Getting caught between reality and dreamstates... [Re: foliocb]
    #11310562 - 10/24/09 09:57 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

foliocb said:
Hello everyone. Ever since being welcomed to the psychedelic realm almost two years ago, my dreams took a 360 degree turn

So you're kind of in the same spot where you've always been.  :wink:

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
You are under arrest!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Urban Jungle
Re: Getting caught between reality and dreamstates... [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #11311636 - 10/24/09 02:10 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

After your last post, my opinion of you has changed 720 degrees.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Getting caught between reality and dreamstates... [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #11320768 - 10/25/09 10:05 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

yanga manga

Offlinefoliocb
always running
Male

Re: Getting caught between reality and dreamstates... [Re: redgreenvines]
    #11335960 - 10/28/09 02:23 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

180. My bad. But.. what if it was 360 degrees? I could be right back where I was... but with a slight perception change on everything in my dreams. HA!

--------------------
^v^

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology