being broke in general aint easy. on top of that add the fact that all of your friends pressure into being in a posse because its quick money. when you are from that environment and your brothers and dad are in a gang its really hard not to join up too. sure they have the choice to say no, but then they are forced to go look for jobs that dont exist. and guess what most of these families cant afford to send anyone to college. Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #4 said: What keeps me off the streets?
A fucking job.
A fucking job, and the fact I'm not some ignorant coon.
"This shit ain't easy nigga, this life ain't easy". Okay, so you get up whenever you want with no set schedule, you sell drugs, shoot at people with your gun tilted sideways, you have unprotected sex with disease infested sluts and accidentally get them pregnant and spawn more ignorant nigs like yourself, and you try not to get shot for all of the above acts.
I wish I could bring them into my Real Analysis course, or my Partial Differential Equations course, and be like "See nigger, this shit ain't easy. But the difference is what you're doing is going to land you in jail or dead, and what I'm doing is going to make me six figures. So who's the fucking idiot?"
This has been a public anti-coon service announcement.
you sound like a trust fund motherfuckerif i have ever heard of one. shit man you are lucky as fuck to even be able to attend college. go fuck yourself. if you were from the same area as these guys you would have a slightly different attitude. and you would probably be someone's bitch. like ass rape bitch Y'know what I'm Sayin?
|