Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
may have found a way to make some cash.
    #11224681 -

So, indavertantley, I got into this retired/semi-rich lady's social circle by fixing computers and making house calls. I may be wayyy off  base, but the amount of calls I've been getting, plus the shit that goes on in these neighborhoods makes me think I;ve been mistatke for a Giggolo. I realize the cash potential here. Some of these women are still pretty fucking hot even though they are 50+.

How do I know for sure if they want Dick? What segway can I use that I can get away with?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: may have found a way to make some cash. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11224728 -

Dumb question for SA.

People have had discussions about doing this for free.

And people have had discussion about money.

You have not been paying attention!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,407 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,652 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
131 topic views. 0 members, 11 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.