Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #11209497 -

The thing is, you will get your revenge whether she has the baby or not.

Abortion or miscarriage really fucks with chicks, even if they have babies later on, it will haunt her for the rest of her life.

IF she has the kid, goodbye everything for the next 18+ years :vaped:

I got cheated on by my first longterm GF, she got pregnant immediately, now she's 21 with 2 kids (a 3rd on the way), earning minimum wage and living in a shithole.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: Chubba]
    #11209533 -

lol woman can be so stupid some times :braindamage:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #11209735 -

Damn man that sucks! Let's see if my wisdom holds water. She is gonna tell this prick she is pregnant, he will shy away,she will come running to you for comfort and support. Run like hell if she does man. Don't be a weak glutten for punishment. And remember, "Once a hoe, always a hoe." Don't fall for it bro!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: OverPopulation]
    #11209746 -

Quote:
Damn man that sucks! Let's see if my wisdom holds water. She is gonna tell this prick she is pregnant, he will shy away,she will come running to you for comfort and support. Run like hell if she does man. Don't be a weak glutten for punishment. And remember, "Once a hoe, always a hoe." Don't fall for it bro!



Yep, then Super will take her back and his life will be a failure.

Prove me wrong, because it happens far too often :megacrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: Chubba]
    #11209766 -

Supernovasky -- I'm sorry (again) to hear about the bullshit your wife pulled, but it's great to see that she's going to be stuck with a permanent reminder of how she fucked you (and consequently, her entire life) over.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: memes]
    #11209846 -

hahahhaha you should continue to update this im curious wat happens next


--------------------
ツ♥☮impulse☮♥ツ

★☆ one body one mind one soul one life one chance to ʞɔnɟ it all up☆★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Jrea]
    #11210069 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #11211088 -

.

Edited by Prisoner#1 (10/08/09 10:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #11211616 -

supernovasky said:
weathereporter88 said:
lol, karma indeed. Who's yo daddy?! not you :grin:



ah.

I love NOT being the daddy!




are you sure?

now wouldnt it be nice to put that little bit of doubt into her mind,
let it get back to him, now he's gotta wonder, is it his, is it yours,
hell, is it really even hers... make them both sweat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #11211739 -

Im going to say something maybe might be bad but still is a great option.

ABORTION!


Seriously when 2 such people breads it just unfair for the child.


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: trekie]
    #11212042 -

karma fucked me two days ago..

my girlfriend got me concert tickets for my birthday, and a couple days later i found out Muse was touring with U2, so i got tickets to that with my friend
i made the mistake of telling her that i like Muse better than the band she got tickets for.
well i drove 4 hours to atlanta with my buddy for the U2 360 concert, payed for everything but his ticket even though it was my 'birthday present', then realized i was a dumbass for not considering atlanta traffic into the plans.
long story short, i sat in atlanta traffic for 2 hours before getting to the Georgia dome, the whole time telling my friend it'll all be worth it if i see Muse play one song, ONE FUCKING SONG.
we get in the dome, basically run to the seats, blow off a dude selling some dope.... all in time to realize we just missed muse exiting the stage and to watch the setup for U2.


after hour 2 of hearing fucking bono's voice i very nearly jumped from our deck seats...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: smokintheherb]
    #11212199 -

U2 FAIL


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: Coaster]
    #11212273 -

tell me about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: smokintheherb]
    #11212278 -

oh and i forgot to add, i got a speeding ticket on the way home from atl.
wtf.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: smokintheherb]
    #11212299 -

Welcome to Atlanta.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #11212945 -

supernovasky said:
Funny thing is, I'm on track to get my master's degree.

This guy couldn't graduate college and barely held down a subway job.

*shake head* I hope they can both mature up to take care of the kid.



I respect you a lot after this post of your's.
The kid is more important than anything going on between you two.
Cheers to you seriously stable reaction. You have to be hurting like hell,
but you still don't want to see the baby get hurt.

I wonder if i could be as big as that in your place.


pp pp prolly not :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* America's Karma? Ravus 989 18 08/03/05 05:12 PM
by Todcasil
* Ever experience instant Karma? x Ju x 1,174 16 11/05/11 02:38 PM
by passifloracaerulea
* Karma Tds 438 12 05/20/10 04:18 PM
by wowcoolman
* Karma Quartknee 419 12 11/17/15 01:49 PM
by Bigfeely123
* Karma, Do you believe in it?
( 1 2 all )
Connor4050 3,118 36 04/26/10 02:49 AM
by plurfekt
* Karma bhamlaxy 1,389 14 02/03/07 10:34 PM
by eligal
* Karma Rebelutionsssss 327 13 11/08/16 11:56 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* gawd I LOVE karma
( 1 2 3 all )
Muppet 2,916 40 05/27/09 03:34 PM
by Bridgeburner

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,874 topic views. 2 members, 23 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.