Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #11209115 -

Sounds like you got a


glad you have an absolute way out.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: trekie]
    #11209126 -

the more and more i think about it the more i realize sex isn't worth the trouble.

But, congrats man!  Karma is real :laugh: :awesome:


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #11209144 -

I'd love to gloat along with you, but I kind of have to worry about the kid.  Hopefully she'll be more responsible as a parent than she was as a wife.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Silversoul]
    #11209214 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #11209221 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11209230 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11209255 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #11209287 -

supernovasky said:
You know it really turns out her cheating on me is one of the best things that ever happened in my life, even though at the time it felt like the worst.

I'm SO glad I'm out of that.



dang that truly is the best thing ever
every1 always says that its for the best when u realize the truth about ur gurl
but its so hard to conceive
but look u fuckin figured it allllllll out
ur wife was an idiot to let that fool cum inside her wut was she thinking
thats right she wasnt
im glad everything worked outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
:volcano::volcano::volcano::volcano::volcano::volcano::volcano::volcano::volcano:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Coaster]
    #11209291 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11209295 -

lol wut
fuk her
i found a TV dinner
w00t w00t
beer battered chiken
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Coaster]
    #11209317 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11209326 -

i didnt take her bak ur trippin
the only thing i brought back was sexy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Coaster]
    #11209340 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11209379 -

shes stayin with our old room8
who happens to be gay and he also stole from me be4
so they have a lot in common


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Coaster]
    #11209391 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11209398 -

ya dude and she always tells me how shes getting bettr but its totally clear 2 me shes not and i keep telling her 2 STFU and not to talk 2 me about that she cries
ur totally right
cunt.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Coaster]
    #11209403 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11209415 -

ya i ignore 9 out of 10 calls but i feel pitty 4 her but i rlly shouldnt ur right


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Coaster]
    #11209419 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Now I TRULY believe in karma [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11209433 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* America's Karma? Ravus 989 18 08/03/05 05:12 PM
by Todcasil
* Ever experience instant Karma? x Ju x 1,174 16 11/05/11 02:38 PM
by passifloracaerulea
* Karma Tds 438 12 05/20/10 04:18 PM
by wowcoolman
* Karma Quartknee 419 12 11/17/15 01:49 PM
by Bigfeely123
* Karma, Do you believe in it?
( 1 2 all )
Connor4050 3,118 36 04/26/10 02:49 AM
by plurfekt
* Karma bhamlaxy 1,389 14 02/03/07 10:34 PM
by eligal
* Karma Rebelutionsssss 327 13 11/08/16 11:56 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* gawd I LOVE karma
( 1 2 3 all )
Muppet 2,916 40 05/27/09 03:34 PM
by Bridgeburner

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,874 topic views. 6 members, 26 guests and 75 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.