Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
My gfs a slut
    #11077738 -

Apparently my new gf is a slut and now I don't feel special anymore :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My gfs a slut [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11077744 -

Her friend told me a long list of people names that she supposedly slept with. It really bothers me although it probably shouldn't I don't know how to deal with these emotions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My gfs a slut [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11077766 -

cant do anything about what she did before you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My gfs a slut [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11077830 -

I know thats very true but it still makes me see her differently now, before I thought she was a good girl but now I see her as a slut WTF. Earlier she was rubbing her vagina on my penis and I told her not to because I was worried about STDs, now I find this out WTF was she trying to get me diseased?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My gfs a slut [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11077909 -

> Apparently my new gf is a slut and now I don't feel special anymore


hahahahaahaaaaa I laughed so fucking hard just now
you love that shit. get used to it.
hahaaaaa

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My gfs a slut [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11077946 -

:tearchalice:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My gfs a slut [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11077964 -

You are such a loser, only a slut will fuck you.

Learn to embrace this. Use it to your advantage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My gfs a slut [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11077990 -

How do I use it to my advantage? This is aweful news to me. Now I feel so mediocre. :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My gfs a slut [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11078214 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Apparently my new gf is a slut and now I don't feel special anymore :sad:



Anonymous #1 said:
Apparently my new gf is a slut and now I don't feel special anymore :sad:



are you gay or religious? you met a girl who likes sex and that turns you off?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My gfs a slut [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11078266 -

It turns me off because people shouldn't be so willing to fuck at every opportunity :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My gfs a slut [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11078287 -

ill fuck er then

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My gfs a slut [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11078368 -

So I'm the only one who cares about sleeping with sluts? Seriously?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My gfs a slut [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11078379 -

Anonymous #1 said:
So I'm the only one who cares about sleeping with sluts? Seriously?



you have hang-ups and perhaps are even a bit misogynist. a woman's choices about sex are just as valid as a man's.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My gfs a slut [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11078401 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
So I'm the only one who cares about sleeping with sluts? Seriously?



you have hang-ups and perhaps are even a bit misogynist. a woman's choices about sex are just as valid as a man's.



Yeah and I don't fuck around like she does...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My gfs a slut [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11078424 -

they are all sluts. get used to it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My gfs a slut [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11078451 -

I can't get used to it, I just want a good quality girl :crazy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My gfs a slut [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11078589 -

lol, you'll die first. dont worry about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11078611 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My gfs a slut [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11078841 -

Anonymous #7 said:
ill fuck er then



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My gfs a slut [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11078853 -

You have two choices; break up with her, or learn to live with it. If you decide to stay, I would seriously try to get some pussy on the side. Fuck it man! She's obviously been lying to you all this time. Good luck, hold your head up high, don't lose sight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,405 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,652 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,613 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.