Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Any other Republicans on the Shroomery? *DELETED*
    #11006012 -

Post deleted by Brian the Shroom

Reason for deletion: Deleted

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any other Republicans on the Shroomery? [Re: Brian the Shroom]
    #11006025 -

I hear Lonestar2004 is a Republican.

I consider myself half republican since Im a libertarian.
I believe in reduced government programs/spending/taxes; but increased civil liberties.

If it wasn't for the lack of civil liberties I would gladly be a Republican.
If it wasn't for the redistribution of wealth and government spending I would gladly be a Democrat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any other Republicans on the Shroomery? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11006101 -

MisterMuscaria said:
If it wasn't for the lack of civil liberties I would gladly be a Republican.
If it wasn't for the redistribution of wealth and government spending I would gladly be a Democrat.



Yeah. :sad:


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any other Republicans on the Shroomery? [Re: Doc_T]
    #11006114 -

Id be more at peace with the redistribution thing if the money was going to people who were poor for legitimate reasons.

It's more often than not going to dumbfucks who cant manage their money, dont put fourth any effort to make money and live beyond their means.

Im independently employed but even if I wasnt successful at it I wouldnt ask for government handouts.

Most of the people who get them work minimum wage and arent smart enough to be self employed or get an education.

Let private organizations take care of those who cant take care of themselves. We dont need the man for that.
We dont need the man in general.

/endrant

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any other Republicans on the Shroomery? [Re: Doc_T]
    #11006147 -

i am part republican.
i go for the good in any parties.
but they all have bad too.
hard to decide which one i support.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any other Republicans on the Shroomery? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11006150 -

I hate Republicans and Democrats. I am probably one of the most conservative, politically minded individuals you could find, and do not even consider myself a libertarian, though I often vote libertarian.

The left-right, republican-democrat system is a complete failure. A joke. At the top, republicans and democrats are no different. Why does no one talk about the War in Iraq now that Obama is in office? When Bush was in office it was all that anyone could think about. Suddenly, it has been forgotten about. You see what I'm getting at? The two parties work together in order to push through the mutual agenda of fuckin' the American people.

The New World Order is not a theory.
Globalists are the enemy of the people.
  Eugenics is king.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any other Republicans on the Shroomery? [Re: arg6]
    #11006162 -

One World Government isnt necessarily a bad thing if done right.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any other Republicans on the Shroomery? [Re: Brian the Shroom]
    #11006181 -

Im more republican than most members here, but identify just as much with libertarianism.  Ive voted 50% republican and 50% libertarian over the years probably.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any other Republicans on the Shroomery? [Re: DieCommie]
    #11006283 -

Ive voted Constitutional, Libertarian, Republican and Democrat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any other Republicans on the Shroomery? [Re: Brian the Shroom]
    #11006408 -

Quote:
I'm a Republican.




Sorry to hear it.  There is a cure for this.  It's called REALITY.  [TIC]

:rasta:


--------------------
  Say hello to my little friend.    and...      From Sonny
     
AFOAF's Coffee Experiment  //  Rye Berry Cakes  //  My FOAF  //  I killed my baby Cubes!
Get a freaking camera!  //  Roscoe 'Fatty' Arbuckle  //  I love P.c.Burma!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any other Republicans on the Shroomery? *DELETED* [Re: cne9999]
    #11006453 -

Post deleted by Brian the Shroom

Reason for deletion: Deleted

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any other Republicans on the Shroomery? [Re: Brian the Shroom]
    #11006498 -

I can live with that if it means we get better roads, our police, fire, and school workers get well compensated, my retired parents get a great GOVERNMENT RUN health care insurance plan (Medicare), the food I eat is safe, our military can defend us, our coast guard can rescue us, our CIA can spy on enemies, our FBI can catch criminals who cross state borders, poor children can get healthcare, hot breakfasts, and after school programs, our highway system can get me from Chicago to LA, our Airport system can get me back, and if I loose my job I still have real health care options.  So a little more in taxes aren’t going to hurt me because I know you don’t get anything for free.


--------------------
  Say hello to my little friend.    and...      From Sonny
     
AFOAF's Coffee Experiment  //  Rye Berry Cakes  //  My FOAF  //  I killed my baby Cubes!
Get a freaking camera!  //  Roscoe 'Fatty' Arbuckle  //  I love P.c.Burma!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any other Republicans on the Shroomery? [Re: cne9999]
    #11006520 -

Too bad it doesnt mean that.  If it did I might be on board too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any other Republicans on the Shroomery? *DELETED* [Re: cne9999]
    #11006542 -

Post deleted by Brian the Shroom

Reason for deletion: Deleted

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any other Republicans on the Shroomery? [Re: Brian the Shroom]
    #11007201 -

Hello Brian,

I'm definitely not a Republican. I would call myself independent. I tend to agree with conservative principles when it comes to economics. I also enjoy individual freedoms, which some might label as Libertarianism. But if I had to have a label, I would choose "Independent."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any other Republicans on the Shroomery? [Re: the_conservatarian]
    #11007291 -

Actually,

I just realized - my nick is "the_conservatarian."

This is because I agree with may of the ideas of Libertarianism, but I can't come to agree with many of its extremes.

It would be awesome if a new party labeled "Conservatarianism" would spring up! Free economics and individual liberty, combined with government mandated law and order! You can take drugs, as long as you don't steal. You're paid a decent wage based on your output. You can practice religion, as long as you don't force it on others. You can drive a speed limit that is safe for others around you. And no talking on your cell phone when you are driving, since the practice affects more than you and your conversation party. What a concept...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any other Republicans on the Shroomery? [Re: Brian the Shroom]
    #11007294 -

I used to half-heartedly support the GOP because I thought they were the only viable option for opposing Democrats. I gave up that idea when GW was elected the first time. Now I consider both parties to be enemies of our country and its people. I had a brief glimmer of hope during Ron Paul's presidential campaign, but that was just wishful thinking. Wether you vote D or R, your still voting for the government and are screwed either way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any other Republicans on the Shroomery? [Re: Yacub]
    #11007429 -

Im a hardcore US marine republican
long live the GOP
most of you think im a thickheaded fool
whatever!


--------------------
<<WOW
"There is nofhing noble in being superior to your fellow man;
true nobility is being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any other Republicans on the Shroomery? [Re: Arose Chaos]
    #11008217 -

I'm not a republican I'm a human be-ing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any other Republicans on the Shroomery? [Re: Brian the Shroom]
    #11009483 -

Brian the Shroom said:
cne9999 said:
Quote:
I'm a Republican.




Sorry to hear it.  There is a cure for this.  It's called REALITY.  [TIC]

:rasta:



Reality is the fact that more of your hard earned money is going to be taken out of your pocket and put into someone elses.



The reality is that he doesn't likely have any hard earned money and wants a bigger piece of yours.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* republicans - why not the libertarian party?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,020 21 10/26/04 11:15 AM
by silversoul7
* Libertarians vs Republicans
( 1 2 3 all )
pattern 4,256 57 04/30/03 11:04 AM
by silversoul7
* Right-Libertarianism's Image Problem
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 4,068 40 09/21/04 10:58 PM
by DigitalDuality
* Libertarian pioneer endorses Bush
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 5,320 39 11/02/04 03:11 PM
by Phluck
* Libertarian, Green party candidates to debate in New York DigitalDuality 1,246 12 09/04/04 08:29 AM
by Ancalagon
* Badnarik and Libertarians "Sickos"? JesusChrist 2,522 14 09/10/04 01:20 PM
by Ancalagon
* Questions about libertarians DigitalDuality 1,833 13 09/18/04 05:44 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* Republican Breakup? wingnutx 1,061 6 07/30/03 06:03 PM
by Innvertigo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
3,121 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.015 seconds on 18 queries.