Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
My Dumb Ass Friend. Would you be pissed?
    #10569900 -

This is fiction

Hi.  Boy I have some stupid friends.  I was selling a few oz (shrooms) to a friend of mine.  The DUMB ASS brought some guy I don't know to my house.  Some Fkn crystal addict.  Pissed me off so bad.  Like I need some young dumb punk who's on Meth knowing where I live and what i do.  I gave him an ass chewing and sent him on his way.  It's that type of shit that brings unwanted attention. 

I told him" Don't ever bring that mother fucker over to my house again.  I don't know him"
Dumb ass said" I know him"
I said "No you don't.  You've known him for a fucking week man. Your too fucking trusting man.  I mean he knows where the fuck I live and what i do.  That fucker gets busted and he'll bust us all."

As i was walking away he was telling me that he was sorry and would try to do better. 

Do you think I overreacted?  I'm still pissed.

SR


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Dumb Ass Friend. Would you be pissed? [Re: shroomrookie]
    #10569917 -

shit no, when I was trapping I opened up my house to a few close friends until one of them fucked up and brought a carload of 5 people, 4 of which I didn't know (and the 5th being my closer friend)

I gave him the chewing of a lifetime and sent them all away empty and hungry, fuck em though i dont do shit illegal at my house.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Dumb Ass Friend. Would you be pissed? [Re: shroomrookie]
    #10569919 -

suppose you got a right to be pissed. bringing someone to your home without letting you know is a bit fuked up. should of just let you know first.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Dumb Ass Friend. Would you be pissed? [Re: ShroomerRoss]
    #10569967 -

Oh man I'd be so PISSED. You definitely did not overreact. I'd prob. tell him off and tell him he's too stoopid to be a client.


--------------------
Looking for gourmet/edible prints. Will trade for clean p-cube prints.
PM me.

=equal (not the sweetener)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Dumb Ass Friend. Would you be pissed? [Re: shroomrookie]
    #10569968 -

Yea, you were right to be angry and chew his ass out.


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Dumb Ass Friend. Would you be pissed? [Re: shroomrookie]
    #10569983 -

shroomrookie said:
This is fiction

Hi.  Boy I have some stupid friends.  I was selling a few oz (shrooms) to a friend of mine.  The DUMB ASS brought some guy I don't know to my house.  Some Fkn crystal addict.  Pissed me off so bad.  Like I need some young dumb punk who's on Meth knowing where I live and what i do.  I gave him an ass chewing and sent him on his way.  It's that type of shit that brings unwanted attention. 

I told him" Don't ever bring that mother fucker over to my house again.  I don't know him"
Dumb ass said" I know him"
I said "No you don't.  You've known him for a fucking week man. Your too fucking trusting man.  I mean he knows where the fuck I live and what i do.  That fucker gets busted and he'll bust us all."

As i was walking away he was telling me that he was sorry and would try to do better. 

Do you think I overreacted?  I'm still pissed.

SR



Hopefully you were smart enough to send your friend away empty handed.

That way if worse came to worse all the stranger could say was... we came away with nothing.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Dumb Ass Friend. Would you be pissed? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #10570015 -

I would have not sold him shit then next time he asks tell him your all done and cant get any more EVER

hes a dumbass not you


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Dumb Ass Friend. Would you be pissed? [Re: fee]
    #10570122 -

Thanks guys.  I can't really vent to my co-workers :smile:.  He went away empty.  He's like 60 years old.  He should be smarter than that. Been knowing him for over 10 years.  He's been talking bad about this guy and then brings him over unannounced.  I didn't think I had to tell him to come alone. I didn't even know he was hanging with this guy.  Thanks again for listening to my vent.  I love this community.  Thanks guys.

SR


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Dumb Ass Friend. Would you be pissed? [Re: shroomrookie]
    #10570151 -

now since you chewed him out he will probably tell the meth head and they will plan to try and rob you...id get a gun:shrug:


--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Dumb Ass Friend. Would you be pissed? [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #10570177 -

You're right OP, When meth users get into trouble or go to jail. They sing like J birds on people and get out. Thats just how fucked up it is, In my county anyway.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Dumb Ass Friend. Would you be pissed? [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #10570211 -

usefulidiot13 said:
now since you chewed him out he will probably tell the meth head and they will plan to try and rob you...id get a gun:shrug:



Yeah.

At least make sure you keep your shit locked up.


--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Dumb Ass Friend. Would you be pissed? [Re: Wasteland]
    #10570238 -

i dont think you reacted what so ever! The same thing happend to us, except i didnt wig out till i saw the guy again, i was like dont you ever bring someone into my house without asking me first, and then INTRODUCING US as your drug dealer......

i was nervous for weeks.


--------------------
:mushroom2:Silver plugs in my ear, the only thing i bling.:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Dumb Ass Friend. Would you be pissed? [Re: SmokerHippie]
    #10570247 -

Who are you smoker?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Dumb Ass Friend. Would you be pissed? [Re: shroomrookie]
    #10570289 -

shroomrookie said:
Thanks guys.  I can't really vent to my co-workers :smile:.



Thats what Shroomery's here for bra. :peace:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Dumb Ass Friend. Would you be pissed? [Re: SmokerHippie]
    #10570311 -

Never let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.

Fact is you can't trust anyone but your Mama and her only half the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Dumb Ass Friend. Would you be pissed? [Re: Gambit]
    #10570328 -

My "mama" would try her hardest to stick me into a rehab center or churchie drug-camp if she even knew I smoked pot.


--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Dumb Ass Friend. Would you be pissed? [Re: ElementsToLife]
    #10570346 -

im Jp...hi


--------------------
:mushroom2:Silver plugs in my ear, the only thing i bling.:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Dumb Ass Friend. Would you be pissed? [Re: shroomrookie]
    #10570373 -

Boy I have some stupid friends.
I was selling a few oz (shrooms) to a friend of mine.

that's a pretty dumbass move

The DUMB ASS brought some guy I don't know to my house.  Some Fkn crystal addict. 

yea, that's another dumbass move


It's that type of shit that brings unwanted attention. 

yep, so does dealing drugs, seems that people stopping by your
house will get you watched 'cuz it's a dumbass move


Your too fucking trusting man.

and you trusted this friend of yours who brought a tweeker to
your house, sounds like there's a lot of dumbassery going around


  That fucker gets busted and he'll bust us all.

I bet your friend will do the same especially when he gets
caught with a felony in possession


I guess it's true, birds of a feather

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Dumb Ass Friend. Would you be pissed? [Re: shroomrookie]
    #10570390 -

shroomrookie said:
Thanks guys.  I can't really vent to my co-workers :smile:.  He went away empty.  He's like 60 years old.  He should be smarter than that. Been knowing him for over 10 years.  He's been talking bad about this guy and then brings him over unannounced.  I didn't think I had to tell him to come alone. I didn't even know he was hanging with this guy.  Thanks again for listening to my vent.  I love this community.  Thanks guys.

SR



60?? how old are you if you dont mind me asking?.. yeh you'd think someone of that age and potential wisdom would know better :stoned:

you really can't trust anyone, a while back when i was growing some shrooms i told my sister and she thought it was cool i grew 'dr00gs' so she told all her friends... grr, i had to get rid of everything :frown: ahwell

lesson learnt.


--------------------

Edited by samba_lightning (06/25/09 12:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Dumb Ass Friend. Would you be pissed? [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #10570429 -

Your right Prisoner#1.  I only have 3 guys counting my Dumb Ass friend.

I'm 38 Samba.

SR


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Losing friends sucks...
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 5,880 22 03/16/03 11:43 AM
by Killjoy
* Cat Piss
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
DiploidM 26,275 106 10/06/20 06:37 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* A New Enthusiast
( 1 2 all )
agr8fulchick 2,372 31 08/30/04 04:46 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* E and marriage vs. friends djfrog 2,859 19 11/06/03 10:29 AM
by Kid_Orgo
* these kind of people piss me off to no end!!! eric_the_redS 2,002 14 01/09/04 01:27 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* the dumbing down of america
( 1 2 all )
kaiowas 3,626 32 08/29/03 03:53 AM
by geokills
* Friends got busted last night ...
( 1 2 all )
flatline 4,350 28 06/29/16 11:34 PM
by Steven777
* Need a big ass cardboard tube superpimp 2,702 17 03/25/03 06:02 PM
by shroominbloom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,473 topic views. 8 members, 11 guests and 188 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.