Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Cat Piss
    #1839794 - 08/22/03 07:20 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Trip Report: CP or 5-MeO-W
Sex: Yes... uh, I mean Male
Start Time: After lunch
End time: I can't remember
Method of Ingestion: nasal spray
Concentration: 1x, the 10x extraction failed miserably
Height: Yes, I'm high... oh... uhm.. 6'1"
Weight: 180lbs
State of Mind: Florida

I first heard about Cat Piss from a friend who said a friend of his neighbor's brother tried it and hallucinated for several hours. I've always been a big fan of LSD and mushrooms, which are also hallucinogens, so I was looking forward to trying CP.

Whenever I try a new substance, I carefully research it first; I want to have a good time, but while at it, I don't want to hurt myself. My research lead to the Vaults' web page on CP here: The Vaults.

This well-respected web site has become one of my favorite places to visit on the web. There, I studied the chemistry and pharmacology of CP and found that the psychoactive compound in CP is 5-MeO-W, known by the chemical name 5-Methoxy-N,N-Whateverine. I applied my background in organic chemistry to derive an extraction protocol for CP (to be published shortly) that should concentrate the 5-Methoxy-N,N-Whateverine to at least 10 times the normal concentration.

I set up a stirring hotplate, sep funnels, condensers, vacuum pumps and assorted other equipment in my closet and began the procedure. Despite being very careful, a refluxing reaction got out of hand and started another fire in my apartment. I still hadn't bought a fire extinguisher so I had to use most of the CP I'd been collecting to put out the fire. After my neighbors knocked on the door to ask about the smell, I decided to pass on the extraction and use the CP straight.

I went back to the Vaults and found that the best method of administration is ocular injection. I don't think I could ever manage to stick a needle in my eye, so I opted for the second best method of administration: nasal spray.

To facilitate this, I found an old nasal decongestant spray bottle in the medicine cabinet. There was some dried mucous clogging the applicator tip, but I had to empty and clean the bottle to refill it with CP, so it presented no problems. When everything was finally ready, I sat in my living room, inserted the spray bottle tip in my left nostril and inhaled sharply while squeezing the bottle. Then, before I could change my mind, I immediately shot another dose up the other nostril.

What happened next defies description. The first thing I noticed was the horrible smell. I've never smelled anything like it. It was a sweet, sickly smell reminiscent of stale coffee and public restroom with subtle overtones of rotting cabbage.

Anyway, once I got over the initial shock of the smell, I sat back and took mental notes as the experience progressed. I sat there for a few seconds and realized I was pawing at the couch cushions. Then, I got an an overwhelming urge to piss on the furniture. I stood up, dropped my pants, and sprayed everything. It felt wonderful! Next I ran over to the potted plant in the corner and started chewing the leaves. With my intellect still partially intact I realized how odd my behavior was, but I just couldn't help it.

I felt a little hungry, so I ran and jumped up on the kitchen counter looking for food; finding none, I hopped back on the floor where I spent the next hour batting around a wad of paper I found under the couch. It was a little wet from when I peed on everything, but I still had a great time playing with it. After a while, I decided to just lay on the floor and roll over on my back to stretch and yawn.

I stood up, but it felt very uncomfortable, so I dropped on all fours and trotted around the house sniffing every nook and cranny for quite a while. I was getting a bit thirsty but, due to the powerful intoxication, I was unable to figure out how to work the faucet or open the refrigerator, so I ran upstairs to the bathroom and had a drink from the toilet.

When I finished drinking, I stood up and I saw my reflection in the mirror. It startled me quite badly and I fairly hopped about 10 feet in the air while hissing and spitting uncontrollably. Despite the fear, I was transfixed by the image I saw and spent the next 20 minutes turning sideways, raising my hackles, and hissing and spitting at it. It was very messy. Eventually I tired of this, wiped my chin, and had another drink from the toilet.

Exhausted by my ordeal so far, I crawled under my bed and licked myself for a while before falling asleep. When I woke up hours later, I felt a little sick. I hopped up on the bed and coughed violently several times, then I spit up a hair ball. It was pretty disgusting so I just pawed the comforter over it and ran downstairs as the CP intoxication began to wear off.

For the next several days I couldn't resist rubbing up against walls, furniture, and even strangers walking past me. It was very embarrassing. Despite all this, I never did hallucinate at all and the entire experience was disappointing and mentally scarring. I'll probably try CP again, though; perhaps as many as eight more times. I sure hope my future experiences turn out better than this one. I think next time I'll try anal plugging instead of the nasal administration route. At least I won't have to worry about the smell that way.

I'm going out to buy a fire extinguisher now...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Cat Piss [Re: Diploid]
    #1840351 - 08/22/03 11:00 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i cant believe i read that whole thing. i feel sorry that you had to write all of that.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Offlineaguynameddan
100%Satisfaction
Loc: the middle bristle of you...
Re: Cat Piss [Re: Infrared]
    #1840592 - 08/22/03 12:16 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

why does cat piss smell so bad? why doesnt dog piss smell that bad? dog piss does smell pretty bad tho.... wtf im stoned

--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Cat Piss [Re: aguynameddan]
    #1840635 - 08/22/03 12:27 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Because cat piss is loaded with psychoactive alkaloids that make you hallucinate; dog piss isn't.  :tongue:

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
    #1841117 - 08/22/03 02:53 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

so you imagined yourself to be a cat? I wonder if I inhale squirrel piss, that I'll get the urge to store nuts in the ground and climb up trees? :grin:

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

InvisibleATWAR
Connoisseur

Loc: #108768 in line...
Re: Cat Piss [Re: soochi]
    #1841149 - 08/22/03 03:09 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

You know, I am sure somebody will read this and immediatly try it. You have quite an imaginative mind to come up with all this. I especially liked the method of ingestion. The cat piss TEK.

--------------------
To give is to live...

Invisiblejtseaweed
Stranger

Loc: in the middle of everywhe...
Re: Cat Piss [Re: ATWAR]
    #1841781 - 08/22/03 06:55 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

wtf? im confused.

--------------------

buisness is kickin yo butt

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Cat Piss [Re: jtseaweed]
    #1841837 - 08/22/03 07:15 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

whats to be confused about!? you drink cat piss and you trip nuts...duh!

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Invisiblejtseaweed
Stranger

Loc: in the middle of everywhe...
Re: Cat Piss [Re: Cubieman420] * 1
    #1841853 - 08/22/03 07:19 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

and you act like a cat?lol...Not for me.

--------------------

buisness is kickin yo butt

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Cat Piss [Re: jtseaweed]
    #1841900 - 08/22/03 07:36 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

ROFL!!!!!!

--------------------
Republican Values:

3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #1842177 - 08/22/03 08:52 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I wonder if I inhale squirrel piss, that I'll get the urge to store nuts in the ground and climb up trees?

Nah, the active alkaloid 5-MeO-W is only made by cat metabolism.  Different breeds of cat give different highs, but it's not clear what mechanism causes this. :tongue:

--------------------
Republican Values:

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Windmill Administrator
Other User Gallery Ultimate Champion: Blackjack

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wind Turbine, AB
Re: Kat Piss [Re: Diploid]
    #1842186 - 08/22/03 08:55 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

very interesting, i'll have to get my buddy to hook me up. I think he's got a kat :wink:

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
    #1842231 - 08/22/03 09:07 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

just a little cp humor Diploid. :grin:

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
    #1842582 - 08/22/03 11:35 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

woooooooooooooooooooooow I've gotta try some of this shit!!!!

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Cat Piss [Re: Faaip_De_Oiad]
    #1842710 - 08/23/03 01:06 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I hear that if you inject CP into your asshole that you will get more fucked up than any other method of injestion.

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Cat Piss [Re: Cubieman420]
    #1843021 - 08/23/03 09:37 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

haha..

scary. 

:smile:

You should write a FAQ for possible newcommers on how exactly you got your cat to piss in a cup.  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Re: Cat Piss [Re: ekomstop]
    #1843081 - 08/23/03 10:25 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i dunno, ive heard that although it burns like a motherfucker, cp is great IV. hits you harder, but doesnt last as long.

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Loc: amsterdam
Re: Cat Piss [Re: ]
    #1843104 - 08/23/03 10:37 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

The way I get my cat piss is I put a cathader in my little buddy. The only problem is that you need your cat jacked on ketamine or he will rip out the cathader. And yes thats my personal tek.

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1843153 - 08/23/03 11:11 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I heard the DEA recently added CP to it's watched substances list.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Re: Cat Piss [Re: silversoul7]
    #1843199 - 08/23/03 11:32 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

uh-oh, guess the cat piss fun is allllllllll over

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
Re: Cat Piss [Re: silversoul7]
    #1843216 - 08/23/03 11:40 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

a very strange thing to read when you are about to take some fresh shroomies.

meeeooowww

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: Cat Piss [Re: Edge]
    #1850430 - 08/26/03 01:29 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

WTF? Can anyone explain this. I'M VERY CONFUSED. The site looks like a complete copy of erowid. hmmm

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Anonymous

Re: Cat Piss [Re: Merkin]
    #1850461 - 08/26/03 01:53 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

you've never had cp merkaba? gooooood shit

OfflineFlowGnome
The artistformerly knownas Boobs McFeely

Re: Cat Piss [Re: Edge]
    #1851436 - 08/26/03 01:04 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I used to do so much CP I had to be put in rehab for 6 months. My neighbors all have restraining orders against me to keep me from their cats. So embarassing.

OfflineBarnes
Stranger
Re: Cat Piss [Re: FlowGnome]
    #1851543 - 08/26/03 01:44 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Hold up? I didnt read everyones posts, but you can trip from cat piss? How do you trip from it, and how do ppl take it to make them trip? Do you just drink it or somthing?

OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

#1851556 - 08/26/03 01:47 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

man, a CP addiction is some mean shit, worse than heroin, but I'm glad to hear that you kicked it man, congrats :wink:

Anonymous

#1851617 - 08/26/03 02:06 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i shoot mine, filtered of course, it burns a bit, but holy shit is it worth it

Offlineebuk
Stranger
    #1851869 - 08/26/03 03:27 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

wanna hear something fucked up? that asshole isnt too far from the truth. although its not with cat piss. what do you call that mucous like shit that accumulates over your eyes at night? fuck, i cant remember what its called. anyways, you take some of that shit off your dog, or any fuckin dog, and rub it over your eyelids. i have not tried it because it is supposed to be a bitch to make the visions stop, but i have been told by several friends and by some pretty scary brujos that it is a sure fire way to gain admittance into the spirit realm. anyone care to try it out and post back with your results... feel free. i would like to know for a fact if this is true or not without actually risking insanity by trying it myself. i dont know if you have to do this at any particular phase of the lunar cycle or at night or midnight. i dont have those details, but if someone wants to try it and let the rest of us know what you see, we would all appreciate it. and no, im not being humorous, this is actually supposed to work. p?ace.

--------------------
as days go by we drift away into a world of never ending change.

OfflineFlowGnome

#1851901 - 08/26/03 03:38 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

It turned into a problem for me when I began going the intraocular and testicular injection routes. Intraocular landed me in the hospital (see my report on the Vaults of MeoW) and testicular was going fine until my left nut swelled up to the size of a grapefruit and I had to start draining the liquid off every day. It sucks that these are the two most efficient ways of injection, but if anybody wants to start up on the old CP I've got a 16 gauge needle you can borrow.

OfflineTekNut

Loc: TX Gulf Coast
    #1853709 - 08/27/03 01:06 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I was wondering if anyone has a CP Extraction Tek that'll work with Scoopable Kitty Litter?  :tongue:

-TekNut- 

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
    #1853776 - 08/27/03 01:33 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

see... you guys are doing this all wrong... back in nam, we used to inject diluted squarrel shit... soon after that i went for a long walk in my bathroom... yep... and i sell squarrel shit paw prints for $10 a pop...

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Cat Piss [Re: Barnes]
    #1854411 - 08/27/03 10:25 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, you trip pretty well, I drank it, I snorted some crystal, and I've shot it up too.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Cat Piss [Re: gdman]
    #1854412 - 08/27/03 10:26 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

things have organe stripes and stuff, it's real cool.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflinePieEyedPiper
Stranger
Loc: Beautiful BC
Re: Cat Piss [Re: gdman]
    #1854417 - 08/27/03 10:27 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

you guys are nuts! :syringe: :thumbdown:
j/k
interesting stuff!

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Cat Piss [Re: PieEyedPiper]
    #1854531 - 08/27/03 11:14 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

WTF? I just drank like 2-liters of CP that my girlfriend had been saving for a rainy day, and It didn't do shit. I am begining to think 5-meo-W is a fraud. On second thought theres a vault on it so it must be true, guess I'll drink a gallon next time.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Cat Piss [Re: John]
    #1854612 - 08/27/03 11:38 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Was it fresh?  It doesn't keep for long unless you freeze it. :yesnod:

--------------------
Republican Values:

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #1855009 - 08/27/03 01:24 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

That must have been the problem. I guess I will have to use the push pull method next time, I think if I were to freeze it, it might lose its wonderful taste. Nothing like some warm CP on those cold winter nights!

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Re: Cat Piss [Re: John]
    #1855277 - 08/27/03 02:56 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i still disagree and think the CIJ Tek is by far the best... by using the Crap In Jar Tek you can grow large healthy maggotts in less than a week, and these maggotts when injected in your ear give you an amazing rush... just get your half pint jars and simply replace the vermeculite, brf, spores, and water from the PF Tek with crap. then let sit in 90-110 degree weather for 4-8 days, open, and enjoy!

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: Cat Piss [Re: Tremor1127]
    #1858247 - 08/28/03 07:34 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I researched deeper into it. You have to squirt it into your eye for the psyhcoactive effect to take effect. Drinking it doesntt activate it. Please correct me if I'm wrong

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
    #1858423 - 08/28/03 09:11 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Diploid, that was one of the most entertainin' posts i've yet read on this board, and i'm even goin' as far as to say it's better than my own*gasps of shock from SummerBreezes mates who cant believe he's just admitted that*posts.
I'm goin' right this second to try and vote this in as an inspiration for us all.
Give yourself a Gold-fish!

Now wheres that mangy old Tom thats been hangin' around my garden? Here kitty, kitty!!

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1858427 - 08/28/03 09:12 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Outstandin' humour!
SummerBreeze

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Anonymous

Re: [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1866742 - 08/30/03 07:07 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

are you people serious?......

Invisiblefjbk47985
Has Been AbsentFor Far Too Long
Re: [Re: ]
    #1867126 - 08/30/03 10:18 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

read ur sig..and therin u shall find the answer :smile:

Offlinec0ma
the pimp

#1919358 - 09/15/03 07:11 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

fuck man i almost fell for that cat piss thingie and started making plans on obtaning cat urine and doing extraction :smile:

haha funny shit 

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: Cat Piss [Re: c0ma]
    #1942921 - 09/22/03 10:59 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

nice avatar coma...

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: Cat Piss [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1943534 - 09/23/03 05:19 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, it is quite eye catchin', is'nt it?
I think i was ripped off last night by some guy sellin' what he claimed was 100% pure CP.
I took it home and tried it. Ballix! If it was more than 13% i'll eat the fcukin' cat that it came from.
Dont believe the hype! Always buy your CP from an honest source.
If you dont have someone in your area it should be easy to make with the simpliest of household tools.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Cat Piss [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1943613 - 09/23/03 07:09 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

you all realise that someone is actually going to try this ...

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Anonymous

Re: Cat Piss [Re: ZippoZ]
    #1943617 - 09/23/03 07:17 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

dude, you havent?

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

#1943740 - 09/23/03 08:48 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Own up Zippoz. Have you been tryin' to milk your cat again? Inquizitive minds want to know.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineJAMsper
Psychodelic

#1943803 - 09/23/03 09:28 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Bullshit topic.. 5-MeO-W doesnt even exist

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Cat Piss [Re: JAMsper] * 1
    #1943807 - 09/23/03 09:29 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

there have been like three people who's first post was in this thread, welcome

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineJAMsper
Psychodelic

Re: Cat Piss [Re: ZippoZ]
    #1944662 - 09/23/03 02:05 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

LOL im not new this is just a new account but thanks..
My old one didnt login anymore??

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: Cat Piss [Re: JAMsper]
    #1946995 - 09/24/03 04:50 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

"Bullshit topic.. 5-MeO-W doesnt even exist"

And the jokes just keep on comin'!

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineElectric_Aztek
total stranger

Loc: Somewhere in mesoamerica....
Re: Cat Piss [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1949947 - 09/24/03 10:52 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Hi, i'm new...

well... i guess the rotten fish has more psychoactives than the CP but i'm not sure, i'm just a beginner, why don't you just try to eat rat's semen? i heard some rumors that might be truth

--------------------
This post has no sense at all, I do not speak english (really...)

Anonymous

Re: Cat Piss [Re: Electric_Aztek]
    #1949990 - 09/24/03 11:10 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

funny post...but won't be so funny if some newb decides to try and inject cat piss....and judging by a few responses that not totally outta the question...I personally think the thread should be moved or deleted

OfflineFlowGnome

#1950846 - 09/25/03 11:02 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

That's why we haven't provided dosage information, it would get too dangerous if someone here told them a specific amount of, say, tabby piss and they accidently used persian and OD'd.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

#1950861 - 09/25/03 11:11 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

"well... i guess the rotten fish has more psychoactives than the CP"

Your gona' need more than hearsay to back up your claim. You think we're all beginners here? We need hard documented facts and loads of them!

And*snigger*, move delete the thread? Man, you and the DEA! NARC!

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #1953080 - 09/26/03 12:11 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

This game has gone on long enough.  Jeez, what's with the OT these days :lipsrsealed:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Invisiblethepodman
Pod King

Loc: Pod Nightmare
Re: Cat Piss [Re: geokills]
    #8199582 - 03/26/08 11:44 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Did anyone see the new South Park?

--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: Cat Piss [Re: thepodman]
    #8199608 - 03/26/08 11:49 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Don't bump five year old threads..

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
Re: Cat Piss [Re: Infrared]
    #8199641 - 03/26/08 11:57 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i highly doubt he wrote all that :lol:

Offlinemeatcakeman
the search for bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: el sol
Re: Cat Piss [Re: thepodman]
    #8199649 - 03/27/08 12:00 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

thepodman said:

Did you seriously just bump an old ass thread just to ask if anyone's seen the new South Park?

... like

really?

--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#8199658 - 03/27/08 12:01 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

OMG not again!

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: Cat Piss [Re: meatcakeman]
    #8199659 - 03/27/08 12:01 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

hahahahahahhahaha

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Re: Cat Piss [Re: Brainiac]
    #8199669 - 03/27/08 12:05 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Brainiac said:
Don't bump five year old threads..

i never knew this thread was that old...:lol:

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Cat Piss [Re: meatcakeman]
    #8199681 - 03/27/08 12:09 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

meatcakeman said:
Quote:

thepodman said:

Did you seriously just bump an old ass thread just to ask if anyone's seen the new South Park?

... like

really?

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: Cat Piss [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8199895 - 03/27/08 01:53 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

The new SP is about Cat Piss, didn't that joke get started here or Erowid?

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Cat Piss [Re: Middleman]
    #8199898 - 03/27/08 01:54 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i read it got started here.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#8199901 - 03/27/08 01:55 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

That's what I thought, crazy. :lol:

InvisibleCalifornia
A E S T H E T I C S A T A N
 User Gallery

Loc: H A U N T E D H O U S E Flag
Re: Cat Piss [Re: Middleman]
    #8199908 - 03/27/08 02:03 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Middleman said:
The new SP is about Cat Piss, didn't that joke get started here or Erowid?

here.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #8200476 - 03/27/08 09:02 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

didn't that joke get started here or Erowid?

I heard about CP here five years ago and wrote up this trip report while stoned one night. :yesnod:

--------------------
Republican Values:

InvisibleIndividual
Bass Addict
Male User Gallery

Loc: Reality Loophole
    #8200491 - 03/27/08 09:06 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

DO NOT repeat my mistakes!
by Boobs_McFeely

DOSE : 10 Mg Intraocular Injection 5-MeO-W (aqueous solution)

*** Vaults of MeOW note - Intraocular or Testicular Injection are extremely dangerous routes of injesting 5-MeO-W, and should never be attempted by anyone ***

So I had finally figured out a good way to purify my 5-MeO-W, and felt confident in trying the most controversial of administration routes, intraocular injection, having tried several other methods with limited success. I went and bought a 1mL insulin syringe from the local pharmacy, emptied the contents, and replaced them with 5-MeO-W. Then came the moment of truth.

Most people think that they could handle injecting something into their own eye, but let me tell you, its just not possible. As the needle approaches, your hand starts to shake, your fear reflex kicks in, and you pull back. Because of this, I had to recruit two friends to help. One to hold me down and place fingers on my eye to keep it from moving, and the other to inject. This method of administration HURTS for the 10 seconds or so before the trip starts, so be warned. After the needle left my eye, my friends let go, and the trip immediately began.

The first effect was a strong shift of all colors towards yellow, and a tiger fur patterning on the walls and ceiling. Then, there was a growing hiss sound, and suddenly something snapped, and I was somewhere else. During this time I have no real memory of what was happening to my physical body. My friends had to hold me down on more than one occasion apparently when I saw a bird through the window and tried to chase after it. Must be some instinct thing. Anyway, back to the trip:

I felt like I was pulled out of my body, and I looked down on it from above. It was slowly dissolving, being ripped apart by billions of hungry cats, but the cats were also the cells of my body. My body was the destroyed and the destroyer. These cats all destroyed each other over what seemed like decades, until only one tiny kitten, alone amongst the destruction, remained. It meowed at me, a sad, mournful noise that I'll never forget to this day. I was listening to the eternal sadness of all creation, issuing from such a tiny creature. At this point I blacked out and don't remember what happened for the next hour or so, but my friends told me the following story:

Apparently, I managed to get away from them, and run out into the streets, during rush hour, in a fairly large city. I was screaming at the top of my lungs, trying to imitate the meow of that kitten, apparently trying to force others into my trip. They said I looked completely desperate, and was running faster than they've ever seen me run before. It wasn't long until someone called the police. My friends tried to explain it away as food poisoning, but I was still screaming that horrible meow at everyone around, as well as the officers. In addition, my eye had started bleeding, because apparently 5-MeO-W has some kind of anticoagulant effect. The officers tried to cuff me, but I clawed and bit at them, so they called for paramedics and reinforcements. It took 7 officers to hold me down, but they finally managed to get me into the ambulance.

The Aftermath:

I woke up the next day in the hospital, the only memory of the last night and day being that meow. I had been heavily tranquilized with Thorazine, but all of the doctors and nurses looked like cats made up of smaller cats in an endless fractal, threatening to drive me mad. The doctors repaired the damage to my eye, but I remained in the psych ward for the next 2 weeks meowing and occasionally spouting random nonsense, which I believed to be the secrets of the universe. Finally, I calmed down and was released. I ended up failing all of my courses at college that semester, and got funny (and fearful) looks from strangers that I must have encountered during the time that I went wild.

The Moral:

DO NOT repeat my mistakes. Intraocular injection is too dangerous a route for CP. Testicular injection is a much less dangerous and painful possibility, which I had tried before with success. I was just chasing the dragon, trying to make it stronger and stronger, when I should have stuck with normal dosages and administration methods. Please, be careful. We don't need 5-MeO-W showing up as the next big thing in Rolling Stone like 2C-T-7, and cat lovers everywhere would be very angry if their poor cats were banned because of reckless users of their sweet nectar. Take care and have a MeOWful day!
    Exp Year: 2001 ID: 560
    Added: Sep 6, 2001 Views: 1234

:rofl:

--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Cat Piss [Re: Individual]
    #8200506 - 03/27/08 09:11 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Ahaha... that's a good one! :cat:

--------------------
Republican Values:

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buckeye Flag
    #8200525 - 03/27/08 09:15 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Soon as i catch my cat, im ganna try this. I heard if yopu can get them to pee directly into your mouth, its the strongest trip ever because its fresh. Here kitty kitty kitty.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

#8200551 - 03/27/08 09:22 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Diploid said:

I heard about CP here five years ago and wrote up this trip report while stoned one night. :yesnod:

Yeah it got started here. We went spamming that teen help message board telling them you could get high on cat piss, remember?

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: Cat Piss [Re: Gumby]
    #8200896 - 03/27/08 10:58 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Gumby said:
Quote:

Diploid said:

Yeah it got started here. We went spamming that teen help message board telling them you could get high on cat piss, remember?

my god thats fuckin hilarious. did they take you guys seriously? what was their reaction to getting high on cat piss?! lmao

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

OfflineAbudiwa
CompleteApparition.
Male

Loc: here and there...
Re: Cat Piss [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8200941 - 03/27/08 11:10 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i remember.

good times.

--------------------
*user out of date*

the only pms pants gets:
<pants> "WTF UR PIKTUR IS SO STIPID WTF FUCK U"

Offlinerexmundi
Stranger

Re: Cat Piss [Re: Abudiwa]
    #8201021 - 03/27/08 11:27 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Ok, so I haven't been around here so long, but if I am reading you guys right, the shroomery is the origin of the cat piss rumour because you went spamming? Five years later Southpark covers it...

That is fucking awesome. Kudos shroomery.

--------------------
"I Love Democracy"
-Emporer Palpatine

Fuck the system.

OfflineAbudiwa
CompleteApparition.
Male

Loc: here and there...
Re: Cat Piss [Re: rexmundi]
    #8201062 - 03/27/08 11:35 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

it was a running gag in the OTD. i came here around the time people started posting it on the teen boards.

i had no idea the cat piss thing anchored itself so deeply.

right when they said it on south park i was dumbfounded.

--------------------
*user out of date*

the only pms pants gets:
<pants> "WTF UR PIKTUR IS SO STIPID WTF FUCK U"

OfflineGainer
Syzurp
 User Gallery

Loc: Ðirty §outh
Re: Cat Piss [Re: Abudiwa]
    #8201157 - 03/27/08 11:54 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Thats great I wonder Trey Parker and Matt Stone have accounts here...

--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: Cat Piss [Re: Gainer]
    #8201679 - 03/27/08 02:09 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I wonder the same thing. Cat piss as a hallucinogenic drug, that pretty much hits it right on. And it's pretty inline with the ideals of the "founding fathers of CP research." Which, I think if there ever was a mission statement, would include "spreading awareness of ingested cat urine as a powerful drug and urging safe and responsible usage"

When I wrote the CP FAQ "CP: The Golden Nectar of the Gods" the first thing I wrote was

" (* Stay alive. Please drink cat piss responsibly!) This FAQ covers CP (Cat Piss), a highly psychoactive drug originally discovered by the ancient Egyptians and is also the subject of a present day underground drug culture. "

Well, underground until yesterday. : )

"Is CP legal? CP is not currently scheduled, a cat and it's urine are free to own."
I like how South Park demonstrated that when you make cat ownership outlawed, only outlaws will own cats.

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

Re: Cat Piss [Re: Gumby]
    #8202273 - 03/27/08 04:59 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Gumby said:

I remember hearing about cat piss on poppies.org back in 02 or 03... someone from here must have spread it there.

--------------------
My name is Mud

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Cat Piss [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8203086 - 03/27/08 07:50 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

abyone who is complaining about this being bumped can suck my nut hair.

this shit is epicly in need of a bump

im glad it got bumped cus i was too high to try and find it after i saw SP

--------------------

Offlineyeahthatguy
Stranger
Male

Loc: The Dirty
Re: Cat Piss [Re: notapillow]
    #8203285 - 03/27/08 08:21 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Fucking hilarious episode.:rofl2:

and perhaps the shroomery provided ideas?

--------------------
The universe is a strange and wondrous place. The truth is quite odd enough to need no help from pseudoscientific charlatans. -Richard Dawkins

yeahthatguy@mac.hush.com

Invisiblethepodman
Pod King

Loc: Pod Nightmare
Re: Cat Piss [Re: yeahthatguy]
    #8206155 - 03/28/08 12:28 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

That's what I was thinking. I'm also kinda surprised they didn't say more about Jenkem, as it would be an easy target (at the end of the episode they did mention fermenting feces to get high, but they could've taken that a lot further).

Does anyone remember this?
http://www.thoughtspam.com/cloudy/

--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
Re: Cat Piss [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #8213220 - 03/30/08 12:57 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

TheShroomHermit said:
When I wrote the CP FAQ "CP: The Golden Nectar of the Gods" the first thing I wrote was...

I remember that... :wink:

Hey what's up?

I saw that Southpark the other night, and I just about shit. For a second, I thought I was having a CP flashback... so, I thought I'd better login here and see if anybody else saw it...

PS: Aren't we supposed to get 5 cents every time they play that episode, now?

--------------------

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

Re: Cat Piss [Re: Papaver]
    #8213222 - 03/30/08 12:58 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

You wish. :smirk:

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Re: Cat Piss [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #8213226 - 03/30/08 01:00 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

0xYg3n said:

If I had a nickel for evey time someone said that to me... :smirk:

--------------------

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

#8213241 - 03/30/08 01:13 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Papaver said:
Quote:

0xYg3n said:

If I had a nickel for evey time someone said that to me... :smirk:

If a pig could fly...

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

#8213254 - 03/30/08 01:20 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

0xYg3n said:
If a pig could fly...

Pink Floyd used to employ a specially trained sniper for just such occasions...

--------------------

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

#8213270 - 03/30/08 01:32 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I know that...

When my dad went to see the Pink Floyd laser spectacular there were pink pigs floating above the stage.  The only reason I didn't go was because I was aroun 14 and my dad typically got roudy/drunk at concerts and I couldn't handle it.  After a while I started feel like the adult among the crowds... But of course he's been kicked out of so many concerts, I can't remember half of them.

Although, I got to rub in the fact that I rushed to the front of the stage at a Yes concert while he got kicked out. 

To be honest, it isn't really his fault.  He likes to dance at concerts and the people behind him that don't want to stand up get pissed off.  So the bouncers come and ask him to sit down.  He sits down and when they leave he gets right back up.  He tries to argue the fact that the hot blondes the next row over get to dance also... "Why can't I?", he proclaims... 

They don't listen to him and threaten him that he will get kicked out. :shrug:

But I dunno, I used to hate going to concerts with my dad when I was a kid.  I started to feel too much like the adult.

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

#8213277 - 03/30/08 01:38 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

0xYg3n said:
He tries to argue the fact that the hot blondes the next row over get to dance also... "Why can't I?", he proclaims...

It's the old double standard, but it's also kind of a good thing, as chicks look better dancing than guys, as a rule...

--------------------

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

#8213289 - 03/30/08 01:44 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

fuck that double standard bullshit.  It's wrong and you know it.  :crankey:

OfflineRiboflavin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwestish
    #8213901 - 03/30/08 10:41 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Wow, the oldest thread I've found here about cp goes back to 1/31/00.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/99191#99191

--------------------
All that groks is God.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
    #8213928 - 03/30/08 10:48 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Hey Pap. Long time no read. How you been?

I was hitting a joint at a Floid show back in `94 when some fucker turned around and gave me shit. He said it wasn't "about that anymore".

Whatever dewd.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Re: Cat Piss [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #8216611 - 03/30/08 09:13 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
I was hitting a joint at a Floid show back in `94 when some fucker turned around and gave me shit. He said it wasn't "about that anymore".

Whatever dewd.

Yeah, I remember that. What was up with that dude, anyway? And what the hell was going on with his girlfriend's teeth? At least I think that was his girlfriend... I dunno...

PS: Things are going well. I saw that Southpark CP episode the other day, so I just had to stop by and find out WTF?

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8216727 - 03/30/08 09:32 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Turns out Trey Parker is Superpimp. :shrug:

Glad you're still kickin. If you're ever in the dirty south you should give me a hey.

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over Flag
    #8216777 - 03/30/08 09:41 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Haha, much needed blast from the past. This is why I love the shroomery. Also, the frogmen thread.

Offlinemushfan01
Stranger

Re: Cat Piss [Re: Brugman]
    #8216812 - 03/30/08 09:44 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Im cheesed out of my fucking mind.

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
Re: Cat Piss [Re: mushfan01]
    #8217034 - 03/30/08 10:21 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I just saw that South Park Ep and came running to the shroomery...
Fucking awsome ep, and the Shroomery seems to be the origin of the whole thing?!

:rockon::cool::rastamon:

Dammit now I wanna drink and smoke (havent smoked in almost a year...) and watch Heavy Metal (I never saw it...)

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

Re: Cat Piss [Re: Gainer]
    #8264948 - 04/10/08 03:49 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

:wink:  I recall someone actually buying it from natures-mind when I still had it online. a cached version is still at available http://web.archive.org/ Internet Archive Wayback Machine.

I had to explain to the customer that it was a gag. it still took him a minute but made for a great laugh.

Dont forget neuro and papavers contributions to the start of this myth too.

Anyone remember the Sperm as plant food post? too bad tracks were covered.

--------------------

Offline1dude1
The DivineMaster ofBubbles

Loc: Colo-fuckin-rado
    #8480229 - 06/03/08 04:49 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

what? i know it was fake but still the most entertaining things i have read in a short while. all and all worth the read, but never going to even think about injecting cat piss up my nose, sounds fucking disgusting. i hope someone really falls for this

--------------------
I'm too sober to handle this!

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Loc: Alpha Canis Majoris
Re: Cat Piss [Re: 1dude1]
    #8480270 - 06/03/08 04:59 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I find it hilarious that some will actually try this, lol. Hell, I know people who actually let their feces and urine ferment for weeks, then inhale that gases that build up in the container they ferment them in

--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
    #25453580 - 09/11/18 09:30 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I feel this thread requires a bump from the shroomery days of yore.

You second generation shroomerites need to catch up on the real history.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

InvisibleMadMuncher
 User Gallery

Re: Cat Piss [Re: mndfreeze]
    #26971446 - 10/05/20 11:59 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
I feel this thread requires a bump from the shroomery days of yore.

You second generation shroomerites need to catch up on the real history.

:whathesaid:

InvisibleMadMuncher
 User Gallery

Re: Cat Piss [Re: notapillow]
    #26971461 - 10/06/20 12:25 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

notapillow said:
abyone who is complaining about this being bumped can suck my nut hair.

this shit is epicly in need of a bump

im glad it got bumped cus i was too high to try and find it after i saw SP

:whathesaid:
this link is broken https://www.shroomery.org/ubbnoncgi/Forum6/HTML/004017.html

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Cat Piss [Re: mndfreeze]
    #26971625 - 10/06/20 06:37 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

:woooaaahhh:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies