Anonymous #15 said: anyway, troll or not, infatuated jealous or not, sorry to say but everybody knows wtf they are doing , if your dumb enough to stick your dick inside some random ass crack whore, that's pretty much your own fault, and besides people don't really appreciate when you tell them that kind of shit before hand cause the usually misinterpret it as jealousy or whateverthefuck 
bai bai troll
minus the whole troll and jealousy thing I agree with you totally and thats why I decided to stay out of it.
cause the guy probably would have interpreted it as im jealous or whatever and she would have lied and said no no no I really like you and that would have even made him be more into fucking her just to spite my warnings
so I decided to let the cards lie where the fall
hey its his life and im not getting into it as I dont want the drama or the bullshit that would be followed by my warnings so now ill sit back eat my popcorn and watch the movie
|