Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
sometimes I really hate t3h pube
    #10563114 -

you can make a thread about rock gods, and somebody can post some crap about a bunch wetbacks playing mariachi music, and you feel almost obligated to suck their cocks an tell em how good it is

it would be nice if you could speak yer mind in that dump  :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sometimes I really hate t3h pube [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10563238 -

People are a bit too nice there. Or they just ignore you. I personally prefer getting my ass reamed sometimes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sometimes I really hate t3h pube [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10563240 -

Come to OTD and make your rock gods thread.

i will be there waiting

-GTFO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sometimes I really hate t3h pube [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10563501 -

Simple, don't go there.

I don't like OTD... And I don't go there. They don't have to deal with me, I don't have to deal with them.
Problem solved.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sometimes I really hate t3h pube [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10563512 -

Thats a good way to look at it.

Why can't we all just stay in our preappointed areas.  pubfags to the pub, real men to OTD :razz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sometimes I really hate t3h pube [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10563528 -

Quote:
pubfags to the pub, real men to OTD




Even though half of OTD will probably die by attempting to swallow a plastic bag.. Yeah, like that.


If you hate a place and its people, don't go there. Its like poking a beehive to see if you'll get stung.

Edited by Anonymous (06/24/09 06:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sometimes I really hate t3h pube [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10563922 -

I stay in the pub but I posted in OTD once, then never again. I occasionaly laugh at the idiots there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sometimes I really hate t3h pube [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10564010 -

i used to post in OTD more, but i really dont think they care for me.

i think a lot of the people in there are hilarious tho.

i post in the pub sometimes when i have an opinion to share, but that place isnt so great either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sometimes I really hate t3h pube [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10567449 -

yeah...this place is quickly becoming my home over both of em actually  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sometimes I really hate t3h pube [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10567488 -

whatever muppet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sometimes I really hate t3h pube [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10567529 -

The Pub is turning into PE and it sickens me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sometimes I really hate t3h pube [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10567554 -

The Pub is the Shroomiest place on the internet and if you disagree with me, I'LL KILL YOU! :grrr:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sometimes I really hate t3h pube [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10567564 -

Proof that its turning into PE(and ODD):

-Got my girlfriend a new bowl
-Anyone else REALLY pissed off at the general population's ignorance towards drugs?
-Inhaling computer duster?
-Huffing computer duster?
-tips for traveling with shrooms?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sometimes I really hate t3h pube [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #10567590 -

yeah...that place is getting lamer by the minute  :shake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sometimes I really hate t3h pube [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10567607 -

TWO duster threads? C'mon now!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sometimes I really hate t3h pube [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #10567629 -

i did duster twice and gorgot the first one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sometimes I really hate t3h pube [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10567632 -

I hate gorgetting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sometimes I really hate t3h pube [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10567646 -

I got gorgot poisoning from doing too much duster.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sometimes I really hate t3h pube [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10567693 -

Anonymous #2 said:
People are a bit too nice there. Or they just ignore you. I personally prefer getting my ass reamed sometimes.



:borfase:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sometimes I really hate t3h pube [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10567780 -

I GORGOT IS NOW A MEME


-gtfo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 5 am and my girlfriend is not home yet...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 109 110 )
Anonymous 38,251 2,199 11/03/09 11:53 AM
by geokills
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,407 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,652 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* The admins are all laughing at us!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,612 52 09/09/09 08:43 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
560 topic views. 1 members, 6 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.