Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Unprotected SEx [Re: filthee]
    #10440390 -

Who wants to be remembered as the ass muncher?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unprotected SEx [Re: filthee]
    #10440399 -

if the chicks a whore, she's gettin a rubber. if not, I usually say fuck it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unprotected SEx [Re: Barkley]
    #10440403 -

Barkley said:
i like all your sexual energy.  you'd be a good rapist.



While i'm honest enough to admit that i've always figured performing rape would be a sexually gratifying act, i do not recieve any pleasure from inflicting unwanted pain on others. Therefore i could never bring myself to rape a girl unless i was severly demented on deleriants. Even so, after climax im sure id feel like the scum of the earth.


I think the real joy comes from the sense of power the "raper" feels, especially since when i picture "rape" i picture a tied down or handcuffed, helpless woman. I could totally get into that if the girl was willing, which i know wouldnt technically be rape, but itd be like a rape fantasy which i know a lot of girls like. Im doing my best to try and take your comment as a compliment. I think rape is dispicable. I guess me "making a good rapist" is kind of useful if i ever find a gal thats into really kinky aggressive sex. So thanks, i guess

1ove:mushroom2:


--------------------
this is what the world is for, making electricity- MGMT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unprotected SEx [Re: capt cap]
    #10440409 -

I know lots of people who have gotten STDs, some of them incurable, like herpes...

a good reminder why not to be jealous of people who seem to be getting a lot more action, especially when those who keep count of how many girls they've been with end up having a kid with somebody they don't even like.


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unprotected SEx [Re: pookiehead]
    #10440420 -

sjacobn said:
Who wants to be remembered as the ass muncher?



men that eat the lot with a slight groan and enjoy female anatomy

closet gay homophobes are picky in what they touch and eat comcerning a female but thats really a guess cause i eat everything,i dont know what would make a guy fear that,could be the way you were raised

whats so gross about her anal errogenous zones nipper?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unprotected SEx [Re: pookiehead]
    #10440430 -

pookiehead said:
i do not recieve any pleasure from inflicting unwanted pain on others. Therefore i could never bring myself to rape a girl unless...



oh they want it.

just kidding.  everything i say is in fun.  rape is murder.


--------------------
         
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: That didn't happen. I didn't do that.
Shark: So what did you do?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: I did what I wanted to do.
Shark: Which was what, again?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: All things. A.L.L.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unprotected SEx [Re: pookiehead]
    #10440434 -

Me and my girl have unprotected sex...but only during her infertile times, we use condoms for the rest.

Guys...MAKE A HABIT OF MARKING DOWN WHEN HER FIRST DAY OF HER PERIOD IS!! That way you can wrap it up during her week or so of high fertility, and go bareback for the rest!

Oh, I've been with my gf for 3.5 years now. I have no worries about her bringing something home, so to speak, and I am ready for the eventual consequences (a kid).

For anyone just starting a relationship, and certainly for anyone who likes to sleep around, do yourself a favor and keep it wrapped! Even if she says she's on the pill.


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unprotected SEx [Re: filthee]
    #10440441 -

I doubt that the taste of shit would be all that enjoyable. Why go for the poop hole when they have a perfectly good vagina? It just doesn't make sense... :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unprotected SEx [Re: trendal]
    #10440451 -

the safe zone.  what is that?  the 2 weeks that follow her period?


--------------------
         
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: That didn't happen. I didn't do that.
Shark: So what did you do?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: I did what I wanted to do.
Shark: Which was what, again?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: All things. A.L.L.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unprotected SEx [Re: sjacobn]
    #10440454 -

find a woman who washes her shit properly man

ive never tasted shit and i dont think a decent woman would let you there if she wasnt shower clean mate

who you been fucking,an ape?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unprotected SEx [Re: Barkley]
    #10440460 -

Barkley said:
the safe zone.  what is that?  the 2 weeks that follow her period?




actually the week after is the dangerzone,everythings new.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unprotected SEx [Re: pookiehead]
    #10440465 -

sex in general is bad enough as it is...but sex witha condom on is downright masochistic if you ask me  :rolleyes:





for the record though:

I chose "No, unprotected sex is the Bees Knees" over "I dont get laid, so no I guess" just because that last one was kinda a cop-out that didn't contribute to the statistics at all (kinda like that rediculous STAL option everyine is always so insistant upon) and I picked "If you're sure she's clean than it's worth risking pregnancy, but otherwise no" over "It's not worth the risk, but I can't enjoy sex any other way" just because the logical response to wrapping it up until you know for sure what you're dealing with here, is most certainly preferable to just going out an taking those kinds of risks for your own selfish desires

but either answer in either case is fitting I suppose  :shrug:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unprotected SEx [Re: filthee]
    #10440483 -

filthee said:
who you been fucking,an ape?



Don't speak so poorly of your mother!

The asshole is an inherently disgusting place, I'll stick to the taco thank you very much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unprotected SEx [Re: sjacobn]
    #10440492 -

haha you sound like you're 15.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unprotected SEx [Re: sjacobn]
    #10440497 -

sjacobn said:
I doubt that the taste of shit would be all that enjoyable. Why go for the poop hole when they have a perfectly good vagina? It just doesn't make sense... :nonono:





Well the method i explained was to help get rid of that taste. The reason to go for the poophole is because chicks asses are amazing. Therefore smashing your face in between a girls asscheeks is AMAZING. Think about how soft they are, like magical pillows from heavan. You can still eat the vag too; personally i love it more than the A-hole. But when im hitting it from the back, the beauty of her bum is so great that i just want to put my face in there. I guess everyones got different tastes. But i love every part of the female body, the asshole just happens to be part of it. I would run my tounge all over my chick if she wanted me to, except her feet, i just dont do feet:shrug:.  Any other part i would- and often do- kiss, calves inner, thigh, back etc...... I just haven't done her bum yet cause its kinda hairy, which is a no go for me. Shes got a beatiful vagina though which i eat out alot and rub my face against......lol seriously i could fall asleep with my head in between her legs. It cant be after we fuck though cause shit tends to start smellin from all the fluids n sweatyness. Actually now that i think about it the smell was probably from her bum. Im gonna fall asleep on her vagina next time she stays over:awesome::thumbup:



1ove:mushroom2:


--------------------
this is what the world is for, making electricity- MGMT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unprotected SEx [Re: Barkley]
    #10440545 -

You have to do this for at least a few months...but what you do is count every day she starts her period as "Day 1", then count how many days come after it before she's back at Day 1.

You'll find the number of days varies. Keep track of it, and don't EVER lose track and just guess based on the number of days of her last cycle. IT CHANGES EVERY TIME!

To find the end of her pre-ovulatory infertile phase, subtract 19 from the length of her shortest cycle. (ex: 28-19=9)

To find the start of her post-ovulatory infertile phase, subtract 10 from the length of her longest cycle. (ex: 32-10=22)

The failure rate is 9% per year, even with perfect usage.


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unprotected SEx [Re: trendal]
    #10440568 -

trendal said:
The failure rate is 9% per year, even with perfect usage.



I think the "cum on her stomach" method beats that!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unprotected SEx [Re: maggotz]
    #10440570 -

The shit he was saying was quite immature so I stooped to his level, excuse me Mr. Man.  :oldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unprotected SEx [Re: sjacobn]
    #10440584 -

stal, invalid poll


i hate condoms. that said, i use them unless i'm just sleeping with one person (who i know is just sleeping with me, and is on the pill)


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unprotected SEx [Re: trendal]
    #10440588 -

i wonder if my iPhone has an app for this.


--------------------
         
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: That didn't happen. I didn't do that.
Shark: So what did you do?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: I did what I wanted to do.
Shark: Which was what, again?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: All things. A.L.L.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Unprotected Sex
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 9,537 127 09/26/05 06:47 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* Unprotected Sex
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TheFakeSunRa 7,474 70 05/15/05 07:16 AM
by Deadmaker
* The thing that sucks about having sex
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
exclusive58 10,490 100 11/05/05 02:34 AM
by InjectTruth
* Fuck Sex.......
( 1 2 3 all )
ZippoZM 7,061 52 05/31/06 03:26 PM
by ohmatic
* Never, ever, ever have unprotected sex unless you've been with a girl a long time.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
iamconfused 9,962 80 05/06/09 09:20 PM
by Theylikethatshit
* sex tips
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SixCee 12,239 63 11/03/10 11:31 PM
by stimpson
* This Haunting Vagina Dream.
( 1 2 all )
Heinous_Anus 6,221 24 03/28/10 07:20 PM
by Mattm
* Vagina facts 40oz 6,363 19 06/09/05 03:32 PM
by 40oz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,850 topic views. 6 members, 14 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.