Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineKetamineKatalyst
Skyhighatrist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Koma Kluster
Re: Never, ever, ever have unprotected sex unless you've been with a girl a long time. [Re: Calix]
    #10266097 - 04/30/09 10:23 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah condoms suck, but I've gotten a girl pregnant before.
She got an abortion (her choice, but I agreed that she do whatever feels right for her). But what if she didn't get an abortion?

I say do whatever you want. But also I say only have sex without a condom if it's with somebody you wouldn't mind having babies with!

I personally would like to get an STD test cause ya never know [unless you do], I wonder if there are any ways to get a free test?

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutely ruthless and highly indifferent: it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not." John C. Lilly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Never, ever, ever have unprotected sex unless you've been with a girl a long time. [Re: KetamineKatalyst]
    #10266428 - 04/30/09 11:33 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

lol or on the pill or something equal to that. like my girl friend i blow massive loads in her all the time its great.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Never, ever, ever have unprotected sex unless you've been with a girl a long time. [Re: thedudenj]
    #10266588 - 05/01/09 12:06 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

thats a tradgedy man good luck with that look on the bright side at least they dont have a tube being fed into your dick

pills or not i wouldnt bust in any girl but i can see why people would do it

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
Re: Never, ever, ever have unprotected sex unless you've been with a girl a long time. [Re: thedudenj]
    #10266693 - 05/01/09 12:28 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
lol or on the pill or something equal to that. like my girl friend i blow massive loads in her all the time its great.

Then she better remember to take that shit every day.  Missing even a single day can drastically reduce the effectiveness of many birth control pills.

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Never, ever, ever have unprotected sex unless you've been with a girl a long time. [Re: Jadian]
    #10266726 - 05/01/09 12:36 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah except I think like, only 5 or so of the pills are active... the rest are basically just sugar pills so the chick gets in the habit of taking it everyday.
Least that's what I've heard.

--------------------

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Re: Never, ever, ever have unprotected sex unless you've been with a girl a long time. [Re: Shroomism]
    #10267049 - 05/01/09 02:54 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I know that's the case with some of them.  I think that's stupid though because if they miss the one that matters then they're fucked (no pun intended)

Placebo pills

The placebo pills allow the user to take a pill every day; remaining in the daily habit even during the week without hormones. Placebo pills may contain an iron supplement, as iron requirements increase during menstruation.

Failure to take pills during the placebo week does not impact the effectiveness of the pill, provided that daily ingestion of active pills is resumed at the end of the week.

The withdrawal bleeding that occurs during the break from active pills was thought to be comforting, as a physical confirmation of not being pregnant.[54][dubious – discuss] The 28-day pill package also simulates the average menstrual cycle, though the hormonal events during a pill cycle are significantly different from those of a normal ovulatory menstrual cycle. The withdrawal bleeding is also predictable; as a woman goes longer periods of time taking only active pills, unexpected breakthrough bleeding becomes a more common side effect.

--------------------

Offlineiamconfused
Happily insane since '06

Re: Never, ever, ever have unprotected sex unless you've been with a girl a long time. [Re: Calix]
    #10267804 - 05/01/09 10:03 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

so you still shooting blanks and howd you find out youre shooting blanks and how long did you go without treatment.

I was surprised to see this topic back. As far as I know I'm still shooting blanks. Now, I haven't been tested for sterility, I don't have the money. I just know that I went from having 'normal', thick white cum to what is basically water, and chlamydia in rare cases has lead to sterility. If this shit could still get a girl pregnant I would believe in anything. Anyway, after I got treated, 8 days later (they say you should wait 7 days) I had sex. I used a condom but the next day my penis felt a little irritated. I did some research and condoms only lower the risk of STDs, they don't protect you completely. Anyway, it was nothing too serious, but it was persistent and lasted almost a week. It's gone away now but I'm thinking I might have another STD and I'm going to schedule a test. Hopefully it was just a urinary tract infection or something like that, and I just got it as a side effect of having taken antibiotics, but it lasted unusually long.

Seriously, I'm really getting turned off of sex. I've only had sex with 3 different girls now and the last two (probably) have given me STDs. Seriously, WTF? People can make jokes about 'natural selection' but I've been pretty damn careful, careful than most guys when it comes to sex. And the whole sterility things sucks, but like people said, it could be worse. It just could mean that I'll never get to have children, but at least I still have my own life to enjoy. Who knows if I would have had children anyway, but it's still really weird feeling to have the ability to reproduce one day and to lose it the next. If reproduction is our purpose than what is my purpose now? To live in the old days when we waited until marriage to have sex...

Edited by iamconfused (05/01/09 10:06 AM)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Never, ever, ever have unprotected sex unless you've been with a girl a long time. [Re: iamconfused]
    #10268823 - 05/01/09 01:10 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

well she acutally has the neuva ring or something like that so she dont have to do shit its in there

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineFreedomForAll
One Step Ahead
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #10269308 - 05/01/09 02:38 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Why dont you guys make your new girlfriends take std tests?

Offlinerodfarva
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=====-----=-=-=-=-I
Male

Re: Never, ever, ever have unprotected sex unless you've been with a girl a long time. [Re: FreedomForAll]
    #10269466 - 05/01/09 03:14 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

My boys girl went on spring break (so did he, somplace else) and she comes over two days ago with pills and tells him she got the clap and he needs to take them for the next week. HAHAHAHHHAH

what a whore.. hes just as bad as her tho, i dont know how people put up with either of their shit.
i guess they are made for each other.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Never, ever, ever have unprotected sex unless you've been with a girl a long time. [Re: FreedomForAll]
    #10269468 - 05/01/09 03:15 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

lol i got the STD from a dirty slut a totally non respectable woman. i dunno i trust my girl friend i dont need to spot test her for STDs you know if she says she dont got i trust her i have known her for years and is my close friend's older sister i gota say he said he was cool with it but now hes kinda not that cool with it cause it cuts into our time chilling cause im banging her lol.

--------------------

Invisibledr_gonz

. [Re: iamconfused]
    #10270226 - 05/01/09 07:18 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Never, ever, ever have unprotected sex unless you've been with a girl a long time. [Re: dr_gonz]
    #10270294 - 05/01/09 07:33 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dr_gonz said:
STD's happen

when youre a whore or dealt with a whore.

respectable people get tested and if they are infected dont transmit

--------------------

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

#10271173 - 05/01/09 10:57 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
Quote:

dr_gonz said:
STD's happen

when youre a whore or dealt with a whore.

respectable people get tested and if they are infected dont transmit

If you don't admit it, you can't transmit it... that's why I don't get tested

--------------------

Offlineiamconfused
Happily insane since '06

Re: Never, ever, ever have unprotected sex unless you've been with a girl a long time. [Re: Jadian]
    #10293739 - 05/05/09 10:02 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Alright, lmao, the ongoing saga continues: I finally went to see a doctor. I start telling him my problems (cum is like water, happened while I had chlamydia) and he starts looking at me like I'm stupid. He basically tells me to stop cumming and see what happens, that it doesn't sound out of the ordinary. I tell him that it doesn't seem to make a difference and that my penis seems to get really sensitive for no reason sometimes. He says that he thought increased sensitivity is a good thing, so I mention that it's painful. He doesn't seem to think it means shit, but he offered to test my urine for STDs and infections. That's all I really wanted so I'm happy, but he was really making me feel like a retard. I'm sorry, but is it normal for your cum to go from thick and white to complete water in practically one day? I don't think so and I don't think I'm crazy for going to a doctor, but he does. Good times...

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: Never, ever, ever have unprotected sex unless you've been with a girl a long time. [Re: iamconfused]
    #10294003 - 05/05/09 10:39 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

iamconfused said:
Alright, lmao, the ongoing saga continues: I finally went to see a doctor. I start telling him my problems (cum is like water, happened while I had chlamydia) and he starts looking at me like I'm stupid. He basically tells me to stop cumming and see what happens, that it doesn't sound out of the ordinary. I tell him that it doesn't seem to make a difference and that my penis seems to get really sensitive for no reason sometimes. He says that he thought increased sensitivity is a good thing, so I mention that it's painful. He doesn't seem to think it means shit, but he offered to test my urine for STDs and infections. That's all I really wanted so I'm happy, but he was really making me feel like a retard. I'm sorry, but is it normal for your cum to go from thick and white to complete water in practically one day? I don't think so and I don't think I'm crazy for going to a doctor, but he does. Good times...

Dude my cum is like water sometimes. Sometimes its also REALLY fucking painful when I cum. Doesnt happen too often, but rarely ill get a load of burning cum it feels like :lol:

Good luck with your test man. I recently slept with a girl w/ no condom :sad: However she constantly gave blood (she had a frequent givers card) and said she does it to compete with her family and recieve a free AIDS test :shrug: Not to mention she had that gardisil shot so im not too worried.

Still always scary though getting an STD test. Fuck sex till im fucking out of college and in a stable career man. Worry about STD"s, pregnancy and drama isnt fucking worth it. Not to me at least

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

OfflineMrGreen
L-l-l-learning.

Re: Never, ever, ever have unprotected sex unless you've been with a girl a long time. [Re: magikgrl]
    #10294042 - 05/05/09 10:44 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Wait, shooting blanks isn't normal???

Offlineiamconfused
Happily insane since '06

Re: Never, ever, ever have unprotected sex unless you've been with a girl a long time. [Re: MrGreen]
    #10294059 - 05/05/09 10:47 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, the doctor said he'd never heard of anything like that, basically that it sounded ridiculous. Fuck, no one told me this shit. I've asked around and no one said anything. With the combination of STDs I was freaked out. Maybe it was just crazy, :ooo:

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

#10294069 - 05/05/09 10:48 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

iamconfused said:
Yeah, the doctor said he'd never heard of anything like that, basically that it sounded ridiculous. Fuck, no one told me this shit. I've asked around and no one said anything. With the combination of STDs I was freaked out. Maybe it was just crazy, :ooo:

I dont blame you man, I freak out when it comes to STD's too......kinda a hypochondriac.

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Never, ever, ever have unprotected sex unless you've been with a girl a long time. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10294264 - 05/05/09 11:23 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

it still amazed me someone in this thread checked for spots

NOTE if there are no spots that just means they arent visible!!!

my friend also said you cant get HIV from oral, doesnt that sound like BS??!? or is he really talking bout a BLOW job

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]