Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
was this justified.....?
    #10332874 -

so walking to work this morning, some young women started throwing food and pebbles at me, fuck knows why but they seemed to be enjoying it.

normally it wouldn't bother me, but i was already angry so i turn around and grab the nearest bitches handbag and dump the contents (purse, mobile tampons and the like) into the road  and throw the bag into a nearby walled garden.

i felt pretty good but perhaps i over-reacted?


judge me shroomery, and discuss when you win at women

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: was this justified.....? [Re: druqs]
    #10332884 -

they were throwing food at you? ahaha


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: was this justified.....? [Re: druqs]
    #10332893 -

You got pwned:haha:


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: was this justified.....? [Re: druqs]
    #10332896 -

Taking your anger out at other people isn't justified in any circumstances.

As soon as you start taking out your anger on other people, it catalyses anger in them.. It perpetuates itself :shrug:.

What can I say though, I do live in a self centered bubble, where its just me, myself and my thoughts.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: was this justified.....? [Re: druqs]
    #10332906 -

hilarious. I feel its justified.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: was this justified.....? [Re: Cepheus]
    #10332907 -

i probably should have just raped them to really teach a lesson.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: was this justified.....? [Re: druqs]
    #10332908 -

How young? 

:pedobear:


Guess it doesn't matter, you were in the right.  :thumbup:


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: was this justified.....? [Re: capt cap]
    #10332915 -

i guess that was deserved, and it probably did its job (as in they shut the fuck up) but maybe they just wanted that kind of attention.

maybe it was the way you looked or something that compelled them enough to throw food at you? i unno any way you look at it that's just degrading so yah, at least you showed them whats what.

edit:
Quote:
As soon as you start taking out your anger on other people, it catalyses anger in them.. It perpetuates itself



thats very true


--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

Edited by Big_Whoop (05/13/09 03:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: was this justified.....? [Re: Set]
    #10332921 -

Set said:
How young? 

:pedobear:


Guess it doesn't matter, you were in the right.  :thumbup:




i guess 15-17? :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: was this justified.....? [Re: Cepheus]
    #10332927 -

lol, food and pebbles


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: was this justified.....? [Re: Big_Whoop]
    #10332932 -

Very justified. :coleman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: was this justified.....? [Re: druqs]
    #10332935 -

stupid ass little girls deserve a good embarrasment. no question.


--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: was this justified.....? [Re: druqs]
    #10332945 -

they were flirting with you dumbass, usually when you feed a duck it comes closer looking for more right dumbass?  you quacked up hardcore man


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: was this justified.....? [Re: Big_Whoop]
    #10332948 -

were they hot?


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: was this justified.....? [Re: druqs]
    #10332954 -

I have a hard time imagining any girls out of High School much less a girl over 16 doing something like that.  So I question the term "young women"


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: was this justified.....? [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10332970 -

Yea, sounds more like old girls.


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: was this justified.....? [Re: Set]
    #10332976 -

Can't a man walk down the street without being fet a decent meal? What is WRONG with this country?!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: was this justified.....? [Re: druqs]
    #10332978 -

They were black, weren't they?


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: was this justified.....? [Re: druqs]
    #10332990 -

The other day me and my friend went to play tennis and there were these two high school chicks sitting on one of the courts. They were being really bitchy about something, I don't know what exactly because I was ignoring them, but they ended up calling my friend retarded as he and I walked to our own court to play. I went over to the two girls by myself and told them that he really was retarded and went on this whole rant about watching what you say and how they'd feel if someone did it to them, slowly getting angrier and angrier. Basically I finally tore them both two new assholes for being such ignorant, stuck up, bitchy little cunts for no reason. Bet they watch who the fuck they're talking to next time they want to mess with strangers.

Anyway, thumbs up to you sir, never take shit you don't deserve from people who do. These damn kids need to be put in their place. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: was this justified.....? [Re: JohnnyTruant]
    #10333010 -

hahaha

Were they seated?
Did they follow you before throwing food/pebbles?
Did you notice they did it to anyone else?
Have you had prior issue with these girls before?
Are you a hunchback?

All these things come to mind.

BTW, I'd throw food/pebbles at a hunchback.


--------------------
 
"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How do you justify your drug use?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
TheShroomingAtheis 3,680 95 07/11/13 10:04 AM
by Absent Minded
* Were Police Justified in Killing this Man? [Graphic Video]
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DirtyTomFlint 5,961 67 08/14/14 04:19 PM
by rooster149
* Someone is attempting to justify Hamas to me
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
learningtofly 5,293 131 04/06/09 12:05 AM
by twighead
* Do you think this is a justified shooting?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
EdibleStereos 5,377 199 02/02/14 07:47 PM
by Bodhi of Ankou
* When is it justifiable to be a dick? Kush_Zombie 382 17 08/17/16 08:55 PM
by plasma
* Religion justifies sin? Enthrall 979 13 09/20/11 07:06 PM
by akira_akuma
* [CAN]Risk to sex workers may be justified, court told Cyclohexylamine 403 6 06/16/11 12:05 PM
by weedist
* Our Tax Dollars Pay for THIS?! *UPDATED*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
PookztA 9,752 223 08/16/10 10:59 AM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,965 topic views. 4 members, 9 guests and 142 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.