Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Do you think this is a justified shooting? [Re: LSDylan]
    #19508770 - 02/01/14 11:52 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LSDylan said:
Yeah, maybe wait till he comes outside and becomes a real threat before shooting anyone. The cop could have just immediately turned around as soon as he came around that corner. Instead he chose to act like some macho alpha male control freak and stand his ground and yell while pointing a gun. Watch the video again man... I have nothing against guns or defending yourself against violence, but killing somebody should be your last resort. This cop went face to face with someone who was in an unstable state and pushed them over the edge.

like as if it was his job. i think there are alot of confused cops and people out there... which somehow in this twisted society, somehow makes it alright.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemboomers
loner with a boner

Re: Do you think this is a justified shooting? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #19509623 - 02/02/14 06:30 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

quickly backing up without looking where he was going could have ended up with him tripping over something

It's easy to analyze a situation and find ways it could have turned out differently.

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: Do you think this is a justified shooting? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #19509706 - 02/02/14 06:58 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
you saw how fast the kid went down with five shots to center mass? no one would be in danger, you blithering shister; IF THE COP HAD STEPPED HIS ASS BACK.

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
when he was scared he was gonna be lunged at, he took exactly three steps back, and three very small steps.

I can't believe the first quote came AFTER the second quote.  You say if only he had taken a step back, yet you readily admit that he had done just that. 

If what Nabuca says is true, then we know he
(a) HAD to enter the house, as he was informed of an attempted suicide; 
(b) had people behind him during the encounter;
(c) gave well above 5 warnings; and
(d) took multiple steps back

So, this is where you come tell me that all 4 of those bulletpoints were insufficient both individually and in the aggregate.  that he should have leapt and bounded backwards, thrown celery at the guy holding the knife, offered him a cobb salad, kissed him on the cheek and then given him an award for being a great and still-alive citizen.

You're batshit crazy, AA.

Invisibledeucedbi9
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: Do you think this is a justified shooting? [Re: luvdemboomers]
    #19509766 - 02/02/14 07:14 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

luvdemboomers said:
quickly backing up without looking where he was going could have ended up with him tripping over something

It's easy to analyze a situation and find ways it could have turned out differently.

It's a pity the police over here aren't as quick to kill sometimes.
Take a look at this piss taking piece of shit mother fucking son of a bitch>
http://www.theguardian.com/law/2014/jan/30/michael-adebolajo-appeal-conviction-lee-rigby-murder

Cunt kills a soldier in cold blood in broad daylight on the streets of London and attempts to behead him, claiming that, "as a soldier he was a legitimate target", and that he, the mother fucker, was a  "soldier of Allah". Piece of shit survives being shot by the arresting police officers and has the brass fucking neck to appeal against his conviction. :facepalm3:

--------------------
whether low pressure sucks or high pressure blows...
it's a bugger to cycle in.

even though I'm feeling good
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule

OfflineHeffy
BrauMeister
 User Gallery

Loc: International Traveller
Re: Do you think this is a justified shooting? [Re: memes] * 3
    #19509902 - 02/02/14 08:03 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Oh boy. Nine pages of delicious hippy tears.:lol:

--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

Re: Do you think this is a justified shooting? [Re: berdinwall]
    #19511163 - 02/02/14 01:42 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

berdinwall said:
Quote:

Repertoire89 said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

Heffy said:
Armed guy, coming towards me, doesn't respond to 5 warnings, at a distance of less than 21 feet, in an enclosed space.

I would have shot him dead. 100%.

That.

Some of you other posters have an amazingly stupid and short-sighted view of things.

Its incredible that there's even a debate about this, guy didn't need to give one warning as far as I'm concerned.

How the fuck do u feel threatened by a guy with a knife walking towards u like a turtle. U have a GUN ffs

If someone threatens your life, put them in the ground.

Offlinewithoutawire
hi
 User Gallery

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
Re: Do you think this is a justified shooting? [Re: Absolem0918]
    #19511841 - 02/02/14 03:51 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Absolem0918 said:
in one aspect he was trained to shoot someone in this situation.

on the other hand, common sense says he should have tased(SP?) him first. going against his training.

no.

--------------------
:tigerbunny:

InvisibleEdibleStereos
Healthy Body, Sick Mind
 User Gallery

Loc: South Africa
Re: Do you think this is a justified shooting? [Re: withoutawire]
    #19512131 - 02/02/14 05:08 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Wow.

Lots of replies. Very few are worth even reading.

Fuck, you guys are dumb.

OfflineOceanshore23Forest
Salviaatoorr
Female User Gallery

Loc: Oceanshore_Forest__
Re: Do you think this is a justified shooting? [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #19512172 - 02/02/14 05:20 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

should have shot him non-fatally in the leg or somwehre

--------------------
Jenny, jehny, sean, taliesen, taylor
I was the Head honcho And...... i still am
Jonas is everready
matthew is a psychiatrist
Marcus is a therapist
Arthur has Appeared .....
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1Gz8gmpPZTDdbWY7sNa3D5PGER3mxvp2
The drugs i use: Day: Clozaril 400mg, Zyprexa, 15mg, Seroquel 20mg, Risperdal 6mg, Invega 9mg The all in One Curved Rounded Pillar, Klonopin 1mg, Truvada The now mushroomm, Tivicay the Daydreams mushroom, Gabapentin 600mg Night: Lithium 300mg, Ativan 3mg, 5Htp, Trazodone 100mg, Hydroxyzine 2 at sleep time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWWopjG9URo&nohtml5=False

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Do you think this is a justified shooting? [Re: Oceanshore23Forest]
    #19512385 - 02/02/14 06:08 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

that cop was brain washed to the core. he wanted to do it, he was waiting for it, he is as blind to the world as a blind man is blind to colors.

OfflineNotTheDevil
Transhuman

Loc: US Flag
Re: Do you think this is a justified shooting? [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #19512401 - 02/02/14 06:12 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

berdinwall said:
Quote:

Repertoire89 said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

Heffy said:
Armed guy, coming towards me, doesn't respond to 5 warnings, at a distance of less than 21 feet, in an enclosed space.

I would have shot him dead. 100%.

That.

Some of you other posters have an amazingly stupid and short-sighted view of things.

Its incredible that there's even a debate about this, guy didn't need to give one warning as far as I'm concerned.

How the fuck do u feel threatened by a guy with a knife walking towards u like a turtle. U have a GUN ffs

I thought humans were capable of throwing things...

Quote:

EdibleStereos said:
Wow.

Fuck, you guys are dumb.

Haven't read yet, will read later.

Invisiblexanderofpella

Re: Do you think this is a justified shooting? [Re: zZZz]
    #19512498 - 02/02/14 06:33 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
that cop was brain washed to the core. he wanted to do it, he was waiting for it, he is as blind to the world as a blind man is blind to colors.

or maybe he had family to go home to.

--------------------
[quote]sVs said:
Adorable overload is imminent.[/quote]

[quote]YSHServant  said:
You are on my turf when you are in the pub.[/quote]

[quote]ButteredToast said:
Shroomery 2012- Thread goes from discussing a possibly deceased member to posting nudes of her.[/quote]

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

Re: Do you think this is a justified shooting? [Re: xanderofpella]
    #19512516 - 02/02/14 06:36 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

xanderofpella said:
Quote:

zZZz said:

NOOO! HES AN EVIL NAZI COMMUNIST

Its definitely wrong to kill someone for coming at you with a weapon, but perfectly fine to butcher over 2 billion chickens a month for flavor.

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Do you think this is a justified shooting? [Re: memes]
    #19512518 - 02/02/14 06:36 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

memes said:
Quote:

akira_akuma said:
you saw how fast the kid went down with five shots to center mass? no one would be in danger, you blithering shister; IF THE COP HAD STEPPED HIS ASS BACK.

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
when he was scared he was gonna be lunged at, he took exactly three steps back, and three very small steps.

I can't believe the first quote came AFTER the second quote.  You say if only he had taken a step back, yet you readily admit that he had done just that. 

If what Nabuca says is true, then we know he
(a) HAD to enter the house, as he was informed of an attempted suicide; 
(b) had people behind him during the encounter;
(c) gave well above 5 warnings; and
(d) took multiple steps back

So, this is where you come tell me that all 4 of those bulletpoints were insufficient both individually and in the aggregate.  that he should have leapt and bounded backwards, thrown celery at the guy holding the knife, offered him a cobb salad, kissed him on the cheek and then given him an award for being a great and still-alive citizen.

You're batshit crazy, AA.

use your eyes. look at the video. his three tiny Grandma steps WERE NOT sufficient, and was hardly enough to "have backed up". he didn't "back up", he "moved slightly backwards".

if you people would just actually look and reason within your own selves, without binding the actions of the cop as "justifiable because of his job", then you'd SEE plain and simple that he didn't do enough to help the kid, and that the kid was NOWHERE near anybody... anyone outside could have done the same thing... back the fuck up, go the fuck across the street, run the fuck away, but not stand that to help escalate the situation.

you and alot of other people are batshit, because you people, like almost everyone, are defined by an innate lackadaisical effort for comprehension.

instead of moving, you think, when you should move.... instead of thinking, you move, when you should think.

all of you are the same type of ... well, i'm gonna stop there, because i don't wanna get bananered.

but everyone there in that scenario was, in fact, a fucking idiot. the cop, i would presume, should by all accounts tried to back off from a volatile situation by going outside & could have while facing the target. (target WAS NOT homicidal; and i can presume would not "chase after him with the knife" which so many here would like to presume [see we all do it]) then the target would have most likely just stayed inside, or at the door, because if he had left the vicinity of the house, he's be out in the streets and he's be seemingly "out of control", and the cop would have had full right to say what he said, and to do what he did, but be within somekind of ethical boundary; which in this case, in reality, there was none.

you and everyone else needs to get some lessons on morality.

Quote:

Heffy said:
Oh boy. Nine pages of delicious hippy tears.:lol:

i'm not a hippie and would gladly consort with your flesh in a masquerade of bloody death, if it you help you learn that Police "efforts" are not infallible, and that you "blugeoners" are not always correct with your facetious assumptions.

(it's a joke, but in all seriousness, you think cause someone thinks a cops actions should be held to scrutiny, that they are a hippy. you are derelict of any sense of intellect, period; if you really think that way)

Quote:

EdibleStereos said:
Wow.

Fuck, you guys are dumb.

why debate when you can just say "it's his jerb, and i feel safer when people i deem crazy are taken out police"

they are being pussied out by "trying to be right".

yikes. now that's smarts!1

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Do you think this is a justified shooting? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #19512534 - 02/02/14 06:42 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Repertoire89 said:
Quote:

berdinwall said:

If someone threatens your life, put them in the ground.

*threatened*

*kills you*

now, that we're all on the same page here... lets... lets kill one another, because of some platitude i heard from some idiot somewhere.

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#19512548 - 02/02/14 06:45 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

xanderofpella said:
Quote:

zZZz said:

maybe we all have family to go home to. why should he do a quick job(kill the guy) just so he can end his shift early and get home to his family?. there are lives involved here. lets take a moment to think.. we are products of the system.

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

Re: Do you think this is a justified shooting? [Re: akira_akuma] * 3
    #19512565 - 02/02/14 06:49 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:

some idiot somewhere.

You know what man, I've yet to read a coherent well reasoned post from you. You're consistently one of the poorest debaters on this site and I'm going to delegate you to the ignore list.

:fonz:

Invisiblexanderofpella

Re: Do you think this is a justified shooting? [Re: zZZz]
    #19512571 - 02/02/14 06:50 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
Quote:

xanderofpella said:
Quote:

zZZz said:

maybe we all have family to go home to. why should he do a quick job(kill the guy) just so he can end his shift early and get home to his family?. there are lives involved here. lets take a moment to think.. we are products of the system.

maybe we shouldn't put peoples lives in danger, or at least listen to one of the 8 warnings
someone gives you to put your weapons down.

--------------------
[quote]sVs said:

[quote]YSHServant  said:

Shroomery 2012- Thread goes from discussing a possibly deceased member to posting nudes of her.[/quote]

Offlineakira_akuma

#19512580 - 02/02/14 06:53 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

xanderofpella said:
Quote:

zZZz said:

:facepalm: and the kid didn't? it's the cops job to take pre-cautions; one such pre-caution is no provoking the target when HE ISN'T TRYING TO HURT ANYONE BUT HIMSELF

wow you people are fucking WHACK.

like pure un-reasonable, morally ambiguous, inept, crazed and stupified.

honestly. i have no further retort other then, "your circular logic is inept, your rationale, undeniably weak, and your fortitude towards making sense, is destroyed."

you people make me want to vomit.

Invisiblexanderofpella

Re: Do you think this is a justified shooting? [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #19512586 - 02/02/14 06:54 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK A COPS JOB IS

--------------------
[quote]sVs said:

[quote]YSHServant  said:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder