Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Is this reason not to hook someone up with animal collective ticket? might give to different friend
    #10301877 -

anybody ever been in a situation like this. originally I was going to hook up an old stoner friend of mine and recently he said he was gonna hook up sick sour diezels but he been ignoring my calls the past two days and considering how much he gets stoned- I am sure he forgot about the concert.

then I got  another friend locally who I chill with every week and he's a good dude- we went to the last animal collective show and had a great time............

should I hook up local friend?  I'm kinda pissed at my stoner friend cause he is not coming through with hooking me up and might be ignoring me..I wouldn't mind if he just told me that it can't be hooked up (ignoring isn't cool when he texts me two days ago that sour diesels are around)..... I also believe in karma

am I being a dick or making the smart decision?  this dude is usually chill but maybe he is going down the dark side and smoking in his room too much :confused:

Edited by skatealex2 (05/07/09 12:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Check Out My Record Collection! (Pic & List of Albums...) RebelSteve33 2,703 9 05/20/03 05:16 PM
by RebelSteve33
* i'm so happy(phish tickets) JonnyOnTheSpot 1,707 11 02/13/03 07:49 AM
by Golgi
* i just lost my only IRL friends. I love you guys.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ichugwindex 3,092 73 03/08/18 05:59 PM
by Konyap
* Losing friends sucks...
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 5,879 22 03/16/03 11:43 AM
by Killjoy
* Getting Tickets for Dead Show On Date of Show? Mojo_Risin 2,090 12 06/04/03 10:09 AM
by Ripple
* Who actually bought Bonnaroo tickets?
( 1 2 3 all )
Prodijal_Son 4,876 45 06/11/03 10:59 AM
by baraka
* Best Friend is on a respirator!!! CRITICAL CONDITION!!!!
( 1 2 all )
ISH 3,918 25 08/10/18 08:10 PM
by Ima Trooper
* Tickets Galore ShroomismM 593 2 08/19/03 11:23 AM
by Fungushungry

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
390 topic views. 7 members, 20 guests and 139 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.