Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Dear everyone who thinks New Jersey is an industrial wasteland, [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10176916 -

Madtowntripper said:
Likely an un-reclaimed Superfund site seething with heavy metals and noxious chemicals.



Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of places along the coast that ARE industrial wastelands. About 3 weeks ago I did a study on a wildlife reclamation area. During the industrial revolution the soil in the area (Liberty State Park) was heavily contaminated with chromium, nickle, and iron. We were checking on the wildlife progress of the reclaimed area and it was doing pretty damn well. I managed to find an endangered species of turtle in the Hudson right next to the reclamation area.

But still, there are a ton of Superfund sites around North Jersey, South Jersey has very few. Superfund is like the worst of the worst in environmental contamination. I don't think they can fix all the heavy metals, but hey, at least they have it contained and stopped the source of the contamination :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear everyone who thinks New Jersey is an industrial wasteland, [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #10176928 -

What's wrong with underage girls at clubs?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear everyone who thinks New Jersey is an industrial wasteland, [Re: Adden]
    #10176972 -

i like boys n girls ...

but not underage ones :eek:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear everyone who thinks New Jersey is an industrial wasteland, [Re: Gumby]
    #10177037 -

Gumby said:
Hey buddy, fuck you. You live in Ohio. Enjoy your corn fields, tobacco fields, Amish people, and flat land. I got accepted to OSU and thought about going there, but once I visited I realized an enema of sulfuric acid would probably be more fun than spending 4 years of my life in Columbus. I'll take Jersey over Ohio any day, thanks.





Really? We had tobacco fields? I wish I knew that.

Ohio does suck, yes, but it's actually pretty beautiful in hindsight. I miss being able to just eat some drugs and walk down the country roads in peace.

Flat lands are beautiful maaannnn

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/5417038


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear everyone who thinks New Jersey is an industrial wasteland, [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #10177042 -

Ive always enjoyed going to new Jersey.

It's also the closest spot that they do NHRA drag racing so I'm in English town NJ a lot :laugh:

I;m going back soon, can't fucking wait!

NJ is pretty sweet! I don't think it's an industrialized wwasteland.


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear everyone who thinks New Jersey is an industrial wasteland, [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #10177063 -

Nice pics....


Atlantic city is a giant thumbs down.

Rip off artists on every square inch of the boardwalk and it had the most absurd rules ever.

I shit you not ,2 full size pieces of plywood{4 foot by 8 foot} covered from top to bottom in small print were the rules for the beach ...:rofl2:..Rules for a beach...:rofl2:

No swimming,no radios,no food ,no dogs, There must have been 100 rules on each sign.......it was the most pathetic thing I had ever seen on a beach.

Come on out to cali for some nice beaches with no 64 square foot signs of rules


The mall over the water was cool ,by cool,I mean cool to look at ,inside it was just another mall.The casinos had a gritty feel to them.......all I saw was the boardwalk area ........but it was nothing special and I felt like I should be packin heat or atleast a rambo knife for security and it had a smell to it .It was cool to check out ,but I will never go back...:shrug:

Bullhead city or vegas was much better.


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear everyone who thinks New Jersey is an industrial wasteland, [Re: unretarded]
    #10177068 -

Why the fuck would you go to AC for the beach?


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear everyone who thinks New Jersey is an industrial wasteland, [Re: PyroBurns]
    #10177098 -

PyroBurns said:
Really? We had tobacco fields? I wish I knew that.




Yeah man, Southern Ohio and Northern Kentucky is filled with them. I used to see them all the time when my parents would drive up there from GA to Cleveland to see relatives.

PyroBurns said:
Flat lands are beautiful maaannnn
[/url]



Yeah, but you know what's way cooler?

Mountains, swamps, wetlands/marshes, deserts, floodplains, coastal dunes, rain forests, beaches, coral reefs, deciduous forests, pine forests, scrublands, mangroves.... you get the point.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear everyone who thinks New Jersey is an industrial wasteland, [Re: jewunit]
    #10177130 -

Nobody goes for the beach ....it was just another point on how shitty it was ......what a vacation spot....:nonono:

If your just going to hole up in a casino ....why goes there anyway.Its just one of a 100 cities that have casino`s and the other ones are much better.....:shrug:


It was nice catching trout on the colorado river in bullhead city while gamblin...it was also cool to see the town with all the donkeys walking the street...yep lots to do there with no billboard of rules.Go shoot machine guns for the price of bullets ,take jet boat rides ,play on the jetski,giant golf course,they sell fireworks and have a place you shoot them off,big fireworks.
Nice scenic mountains and bullhead city is considered to be not that good of a spot.

Sorry I have been alot of places and I would rank atlantic city low on the list.

Hell ,the St.Louis gambling boats were better than atlantic city......cruise the river on a paddle wheel boat while drinkin and gambling,go up in the arch ,lots to see and do there.


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear everyone who thinks New Jersey is an industrial wasteland, [Re: unretarded]
    #10177138 -

Because AC is in NJ, and all the other places are farther than Jersey (aside from Turning Stone.)


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear everyone who thinks New Jersey is an industrial wasteland, [Re: jewunit]
    #10177148 -

Get out and about its a big country we live in man.........I am shure atlantic city has some nice things to offer,but on my list of spots I have been ,I saw little that impressed me.
I will not be going back ,put it that way.


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear everyone who thinks New Jersey is an industrial wasteland, [Re: unretarded]
    #10177159 -

That's fine, I would never go to AC if I was from California.
Just like I'll probably never go to Vegas. Too far for a bunch of flashing lights and casinos. They got that shit at AC.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear everyone who thinks New Jersey is an industrial wasteland, [Re: unretarded]
    #10177170 -

I think you have to be a gambling man or a drinker to appreciate AC. I'm the latter so I had fun.

I wouldn't waste my time on AC's beaches. Last time I was there I saw a syringe in the water. No AIDS for me, kthx. Like you said, no one goes to AC for the beach, they go for drinking, gambling, and hookers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear everyone who thinks New Jersey is an industrial wasteland, [Re: jewunit]
    #10177192 -

Vegas is not too bad ,there is alot to see and do there ,plus it looks pretty cool.
I been a couple of times and its nothing that tops the list or anything ,thats for shure.
Vegas is over rated,its cool to go and see ,the shows are pretty good.
I am glad I have been there,,but yeah,its just vegas,its worth checking out to say you have been there.

I want to check out reno ,thats suppose to pretty good.

  Now I will give the racing complex a giant thumbs up in vegas .....we could see the track from inside of the motorhome ....:thumbup:


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear everyone who thinks New Jersey is an industrial wasteland, [Re: unretarded]
    #10177202 -

unretarded said:
Vegas is not too bad ,there is alot to see and do there ,plus it looks pretty cool.



The coolest part about Vegas is how HUGE everything is. The first time we walked into the Luxor, we were all amazed!

Walking down the strip at night is an experience everyone should have at least once!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear everyone who thinks New Jersey is an industrial wasteland, [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #10177338 -

NJ is the shit, as much as i fuckin hate it lol. Where i live is pretty damn boring, it livens up in the summer though when all the Guido tourists come by lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear everyone who thinks New Jersey is an industrial wasteland, [Re: AJ4U]
    #10177358 -

:facepalm:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear everyone who thinks New Jersey is an industrial wasteland, [Re: Gumby]
    #10177397 -

LOL yea pretty much what i see if i go to the beach down the street. Thats what sucks about living on the beach and boardwalk is all the damn tourists.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear everyone who thinks New Jersey is an industrial wasteland, [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #10177422 -

I was born and raised in NJ and currently going to school here, i like it a lot. Where do you live, and other new jersians?


--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear everyone who thinks New Jersey is an industrial wasteland, [Re: AJ4U]
    #10177423 -

That and shore bitches is why I've been reluctant to go down the shore. I've met them away from the beach and they suck at life, I don't even want to see them in their own environment. I'm sure the douchebaggery would increase ten fold.

I will probably go this summer with some friends. Like I said in a previous post, I'm gonna bring my camera and get some pics of the tards. I'll try to borrow a telephoto lens so I don't have to deal with "Hey what da fuck you doin takin pics of me and my girlie, guy? You some kinda homo? I'll fuck you up... After I finish my Heineken."

I get invited to a shitload of events at Sandbar. You ever been there AJ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Boardwalk Empire
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
snoot 10,141 148 12/19/11 11:28 PM
by foodsgoodtoo
* Boardwalk Empire thread noticeofeviction 2,281 17 11/28/10 08:05 PM
by snoot
* Anyone watching Boardwalk Empire? LloydChristmas 804 7 10/03/11 01:04 AM
by snoot
* Richard Harrow- Best Character on Boardwalk Empire dragonhat 2,760 3 11/15/10 03:20 AM
by dragonhat
* I got park place, if you have boardwalk. poke smot! 703 2 10/09/05 03:05 PM
by Trainwreck
* What do you think the first person on Earth was like?
( 1 2 all )
plasma 1,396 33 03/01/18 03:42 PM
by Amanita86
* Start of a rap what you think?
( 1 2 3 all )
jamzymc 2,471 47 03/05/18 09:33 AM
by mapleleafmarijuana
* What do you think of my poem jamzymc 123 3 03/01/18 03:23 PM
by Revok

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,385 topic views. 8 members, 11 guests and 249 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.