Just split a gram of mdma, and let it happen. It probably will. I have similar thoughts about my wife two of her friends, but I have no interest in their partners. I'm not homophobic, but I just don't have that attraction to them. I couldn't imagine, even if we were rolling, being sensual w/ them. Now their gf's, absolutely. But, just sensual, not sexual. Everytime my wife and I roll together, we mention her two friends, but there is no connection to the boyfriends. I don't have any jealousy issues about my wife either. Who knows, we are pretty young, and have the rest of our lives to experience these things. It may or may not happen at some point in our lives. Hopefully sooner than later though(while our friends are young and still attractive )
Just don't go for the whole experience in one go. Let little things happen, and take it slow. If something nice develops, go with it, cautiously. You are most likely to make mistakes and have things to regret if you rush into it. Its a sensitive topic for all couples. We all want to do it, but we want to respect each other too.
|