Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
im shy and cant pick up chicks
    #8399134 -

so everyone doesnt think im shy.. but im only shy trying to talk to a random girl i dont know.  so help me pick up some girls.  i just got out of a 3.5 year relationship and lost my game :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im shy and cant pick up chicks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8399239 -

eye contact

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im shy and cant pick up chicks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8399272 -

yeah then when you make eye contact, lick your lips lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im shy and cant pick up chicks [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8401659 -

bump

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im shy and cant pick up chicks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8401738 -

There a similar thread a few weeks ago.

Here's what I posted. Take what you can get from it:

Quote:
Ok,

General tips:

Forget lines, forget game. Women are looking for men who are having fun and comfortable in their own skin. You may begin to find good ways of opening conversations, but they have to be natural to you first.

Nothing worked for me until I started just decided to make myself comfortable wherever I go. I see every venue as a playground now, not a proving ground. I stay positive, I don't try to get laid. I make a point of having fun and talking to strangers, everywhere.

I did this the other night. I just went out to have a few beers with no intention of getting laid, and a pair of hot foreign girls came and sat with me and after a night of crazy sex I'm now dating one of them. I am not a player, I have no 'game' either.

I dress consciously but I'm not overly concerned with how I look after I leave home, because I know I carry myself like I'm worth something.

Another tip: don't only talk to women you are attracted to. Learn to interact. Talk to men too. Actually listen to what they say and be genuinely interested. You can't fake it. You have to learn to like people in general.

The bottom line here is that you have to give something of value to others, rather than seek it from them. This means you should only concern yourself with being a fun person to party with, rather than finding a way to get something from women.

This is an important lesson in life. Give and don't be concerned about receiving. It will come.

Specific tips:

Don't get drunk or stoned. It makes you unattractive.

Your most important focus is what the other person has to say. Don't view talking to women as a means to an end.

Don't hover around a woman all night. Talk to her once, then go have fun with your friends. Then come back and talk to her again. Establishing that initial communication makes it so easy to just casually mention anything vaguely interesting if you pass by her.

If you don't know what to say, watch what other (more social) people do. Always be watching and learning from people who are at ease in social environments.

Make friends with GUYS too! They are not your enemies. Win over a girl's male friends and you'll look damn good.

Go to multiple places in a night if possible. Cities with lots of venues within walking distance are perfect. Have a drink or two at each. Also, this way you can always say "Hey we're heading to _______ after this, you should come by." If she shows up, you know why...

Don't be afraid to lose the attention of any particular woman. It's NEVER a big deal, there are ALWAYS others. This non-attachment is visible to others and is very attractive.

The bottom line is this: attention from women is NOT a result of trying to get attention from women. It is a side-effect of being open and genuinely having fun.

Talk to strangers, it's good for you.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im shy and cant pick up chicks [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8402774 -

solid advice. I get ladies and i'm still gonna be using some of that.

thank you for that post good sir!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im shy and cant pick up chicks [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8402899 -

Then make sure you come back and post your exploits :naughty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im shy and cant pick up chicks [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8403396 -

Go to a gym and train your arms and back.
After a few months of this you'll be strong enough to pick up most skinny girls.
If you want to pick up fat girls keep training dilligently.

Oh and always ask if they want to be picked up first. It's rude to pick them up without asking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im shy and cant pick up chicks [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8404103 -

:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im shy and cant pick up chicks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8407756 -

Anonymous said:
so everyone doesnt think im shy.. but im only shy trying to talk to a random girl i dont know.  so help me pick up some girls.  i just got out of a 3.5 year relationship and lost my game :frown:



LIES

tangerines!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im shy and cant pick up chicks [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8407773 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
so everyone doesnt think im shy.. but im only shy trying to talk to a random girl i dont know.  so help me pick up some girls.  i just got out of a 3.5 year relationship and lost my game :frown:



LIES

tangerines!



I was thinking the same thing, LULZ.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im shy and cant pick up chicks [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8408070 -

Good advice up above. But i've adapted to get high and girls are still attracted to me. Even more than if i weren't. Skills son.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im shy and cant pick up chicks [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8408161 -

its not a lie. i really feel uncomfortable talking to girls in my last relationship she was so jealous that i couldnt have friends that were girls so i just feel like i lost my game

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im shy and cant pick up chicks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8408176 -

Forget about game, and pickup lines. Smile, be happy, joke around with everyone you see. You'll start attracting women.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im shy and cant pick up chicks [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8409094 -

Anonymous said:
Forget about game, and pickup lines.  Smile, be happy, joke around with everyone you see.  You'll start attracting women.



:thumbup::rebelride:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im shy and cant pick up chicks [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8409214 -

Anonymous said:
Forget about game, and pickup lines. Smile, be happy, joke around with everyone you see. You'll start attracting women.



isn't sex appeal "game"?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im shy and cant pick up chicks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8412461 -

Anonymous said:
so everyone doesnt think im shy.. but im only shy trying to talk to a random girl i dont know.  so help me pick up some girls.  i just got out of a 3.5 year relationship and lost my game :frown:



Hey you didn't lose your game. If anything you got trained, just kidding :wink:

I think its absolutely cute when a guy is shy, but don't be to shy. Just get out there, smile back, and make sure to use eye contact, i donno I love smiles, and eyes. And just be you, and be HONEST, and sweet. Girls will love ya

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im shy and cant pick up chicks [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10081574 -

Anonymous #3 said:
There a similar thread a few weeks ago.

Here's what I posted.  Take what you can get from it:

Quote:
Ok,

General tips:

Forget lines, forget game. Women are looking for men who are having fun and comfortable in their own skin. You may begin to find good ways of opening conversations, but they have to be natural to you first.

Nothing worked for me until I started just decided to make myself comfortable wherever I go. I see every venue as a playground now, not a proving ground. I stay positive, I don't try to get laid. I make a point of having fun and talking to strangers, everywhere.

I did this the other night. I just went out to have a few beers with no intention of getting laid, and a pair of hot foreign girls came and sat with me and after a night of crazy sex I'm now dating one of them. I am not a player, I have no 'game' either.

I dress consciously but I'm not overly concerned with how I look after I leave home, because I know I carry myself like I'm worth something.

Another tip: don't only talk to women you are attracted to. Learn to interact. Talk to men too. Actually listen to what they say and be genuinely interested. You can't fake it. You have to learn to like people in general.

The bottom line here is that you have to give something of value to others, rather than seek it from them. This means you should only concern yourself with being a fun person to party with, rather than finding a way to get something from women.

This is an important lesson in life. Give and don't be concerned about receiving. It will come.

Specific tips:

Don't get drunk or stoned. It makes you unattractive.

Your most important focus is what the other person has to say. Don't view talking to women as a means to an end.

Don't hover around a woman all night. Talk to her once, then go have fun with your friends. Then come back and talk to her again. Establishing that initial communication makes it so easy to just casually mention anything vaguely interesting if you pass by her.

If you don't know what to say, watch what other (more social) people do. Always be watching and learning from people who are at ease in social environments.

Make friends with GUYS too! They are not your enemies. Win over a girl's male friends and you'll look damn good.

Go to multiple places in a night if possible. Cities with lots of venues within walking distance are perfect. Have a drink or two at each. Also, this way you can always say "Hey we're heading to _______ after this, you should come by." If she shows up, you know why...

Don't be afraid to lose the attention of any particular woman. It's NEVER a big deal, there are ALWAYS others. This non-attachment is visible to others and is very attractive.

The bottom line is this: attention from women is NOT a result of trying to get attention from women. It is a side-effect of being open and genuinely having fun.

Talk to strangers, it's good for you.






Wow, great advice. Replying mostly to i can keep tabs on this thread!

to the OP, last night i just got out of a 2 year relationship. i know how you feel.. must be shitty as fuck. I cant really imagine wanting to go out and find another girl though. maybe a couple one night stands or some shit, but beyond that, i dont know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im shy and cant pick up chicks [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #10084552 -

You suck.  This is old

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im shy and cant pick up chicks [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #10084560 -

Hey, man. i didn't bring it back up. but now that it's here, i'll use it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
802 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.