Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: ethnoguy]
    #9993853 -

This one dumb bitch was on the news saying, she didn't care if the power company got paid. She was going to have her smokes...  :rofl2:


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: Bad Days]
    #9993855 -

Bad Days said:
Fuckin Oregon and their goddamn communist taxes.  I just paid 6 fuckin dollars and 90 cents for a pack of Newports.  What the fuck???  Now Newports are normally the most expensive cigarette, but almost $7 a pack in po dunk bullshit fuckin Oregon???  Are you fucking serious???  They're cheaper in a Las Vegas strip club!!! :eek::mad2::eek::mad2:



I thought Oregon doesnt have sale tax? And be grateful you whiner! At least you have tree's and nice area's. Try living in Southern California, this place steals your soul :sad:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9993864 -

Tea said:
At least you have tree's and nice area's. Try living in Southern California, this place steals your soul :sad:



What do you mean?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9993869 -

AmericanPsycho said:
Tea said:
At least you have tree's and nice area's. Try living in Southern California, this place steals your soul :sad:



What do you mean?




The people are fake,
Everything is expensive,
all the women are turning into Bro Ho's,
Everytime there is empty land we kill the life and build condo's :sad:, everyone thinks its so fucking fantastic here,
there are too many tourists in the summer,
etc.


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9993873 -

Tea said:
AmericanPsycho said:
Tea said:
At least you have tree's and nice area's. Try living in Southern California, this place steals your soul :sad:



What do you mean?




The people are fake,
Everything is expensive,
all the women are turning into Bro Ho's,
Everytime there is empty land we kill the life and build condo's :sad:, everyone thinks its so fucking fantastic here,
there are too many tourists in the summer,
etc.



What about Central Cali?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: ethnoguy]
    #9993874 -

i used to roll my own a little bit over the summer. I used to drink alot and i would never have enough money for alcohol, weed, cigs, and food. a pouch of tops was like 2 dollars with rolling papers. i easialy got 30 cigarettes out of it. it was rough though, id go through a ton of them when i was drunk and then the next day my throat would be sore as fuck. its hard to tell what theyre doing when your drunk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: Brainiac]
    #9993875 -

Brainiac said:
This one dumb bitch was on the news saying, she didn't care if the power company got paid. She was going to have her smokes...  :rofl2:



Sounds like people from Arkansas :lol:.

EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: ethnoguy]
    #9993878 -

ethnoguy said:
Brainiac said:
This one dumb bitch was on the news saying, she didn't care if the power company got paid. She was going to have her smokes...  :rofl2:



Sounds like people from Arkansas :lol:.

EG




Sorry people from NC...Where most of it's made..The poor farmers are ones getting fucked over on this...


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: Brainiac]
    #9993890 -

Thats true enough. I live in KY. THE tobacco state. We had some kinda tobacco disease go around a few years back. No tobacco crops for around 3 yrs. The good thing is that we grow burley. Thats dark fired tobacco thats used for cigars. Yep we grow the shit that you dump in the trash can when your rolling a blunt.

EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9993900 -

AmericanPsycho said:
I prefer cloves



Same here, but the recent hike just sent them up to $7.47 where I'm at.  Camels are %5.89 a pack now too, but after reading some of the posts I really have nothing to complain about.


--------------------
The human experience is such that we are caught between being monkies and gods.  It is up to us to decide which direction to go in.

Everything is everything, and everything is becoming itself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: ethnoguy]
    #9993903 -

I'm not to far from RJR plant and you can smell the tobacco across the street..


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9994932 -

Tea said:
Bad Days said:
Fuckin Oregon and their goddamn communist taxes.  I just paid 6 fuckin dollars and 90 cents for a pack of Newports.  What the fuck???  Now Newports are normally the most expensive cigarette, but almost $7 a pack in po dunk bullshit fuckin Oregon???  Are you fucking serious???  They're cheaper in a Las Vegas strip club!!! :eek::mad2::eek::mad2:



I thought Oregon doesnt have sale tax? And be grateful you whiner! At least you have tree's and nice area's. Try living in Southern California, this place steals your soul :sad:



HOLY JESUS WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!  I would give my left nut (but I wouldn't tell anyone) to live in Cali again.  Oregon has a few good pro's to it but the con's smash all of them
Oregon Pro:
-Easier to get shit done.  When I first moved up here, it was 20 minutes at the DMV from the time I parked to the time I sat in my car.  That's the license test AND they print your card right then and there.
-It's a med card state so weed is awesome.  Shrooms are surprisingly abundant at all times of the year.
Oregon Con
- There is no sales tax, but you get raped by the state tax.  I grew up in Northern Cali and Oregon takes out double the state tax that Cali did.
-People drive slow as fuck.  I5 and I84 are the only highways in the state that are 65.  Everything else is 55 mostly two lane roads.  Have fun being stuck behind a 98 year old lady and a log truck for 30 fuckin miles!!!
-People here are PARANOID AS FUCK!!!  Everytime I try to find weed (I've already gone through over 20 motha fuckas in a little over 2 years) these dipshits think that because I have a clean shave and I iron my clothes, that I must be a cop.
-Hella emo kids everywhere.  That speaks for itself.
-The state is about 97% white.  I've seen 2 mexicans in my town since the new year.  And the one black dude I've seen since then works at the Foot Locker in the mall.
-And native Oregonians love to talk about how green the state is.  I DONT GIVE A FUCK IT'S BORING AS FUCK!!!  Like nightlife?  It's not in Oregon.  People like to pass out and shit at 11pm.  What the fuck kind of shit is that???

I could go on and on but the only reason I'm here is because the cost of living everywhere I've seen in Cali sucks ass.  A 1 bedroom apartment in Sacramento could go for almost $1000.  Up here it's $500 max.  And I saw someone asking about central Cali.  For your own sake, don't do it.  It's either dead space or the asshole town of Bakersfield.  Everyone that lives there is an asshole and this is known to everyone that's from Cali.  Fresno isn't much better.  Modesto is the auto theft capitol west of St Louis and Stockton is the murder capitol.  Unless you're in Sacramento, just stay away from hwy 99 altogether.  You'll live longer.


--------------------
The kombucha mushroom people
sitting around all day

P.S. If you wake up in a bathtub full of ice, they stole your kidney(s) and you're gonna die soon.  Good Luck!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: Bad Days]
    #9994946 -

Those con's don't seem too bad Bad Days, except the taxes part


--------------------
“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”

― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: jds]
    #9994982 -

HellDragon said:
Those con's don't seem too bad Bad Days, except the taxes part



Dude, don't let this state fool you.  It looks nice.  It looks like a tasty burger and as soon as you take a bite, a fuckin bear trap smashes your face.  I love cities, Portland is wack and Eugene is just a little too small for me.  At least in Cali there's hella different people.  But fuck it, every state on the West Coast (Washington, Oregon, California) is really annoying in some ways.  Maybe I should move to Nevada.  It's a desert (which is awesome) and it's a medical state...


--------------------
The kombucha mushroom people
sitting around all day

P.S. If you wake up in a bathtub full of ice, they stole your kidney(s) and you're gonna die soon.  Good Luck!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: Bad Days]
    #9995035 -

Bad Days said:
I saw someone asking about central Cali.  For your own sake, don't do it.  It's either dead space or the asshole town of Bakersfield.  Everyone that lives there is an asshole and this is known to everyone that's from Cali.  Fresno isn't much better.  Modesto is the auto theft capitol west of St Louis and Stockton is the murder capitol.  Unless you're in Sacramento, just stay away from hwy 99 altogether.  You'll live longer.



I was asking about central Cali.  But it doesn't really matter for me because I live in VA and everyone is a fuckin republican conservative asshole.  Plus it's freezing about half the year.  That's not fun either.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #9995145 -

makaveli8x8 said:
yah thats a big one too, its to bad they don't just raise taxes on everyone.  im surprised nobody has filed a law suit for discrimination yet



DISCRIMINATION refers to sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, color, country of origin and disabilities.  One may be legally treated different based on other factors such as lifestyle choices, history, and obviously taxes.  I doubt that's a war that could be won...it's a use tax and we choose to pay it.


--------------------
To thine own self be true.
That which does not kill me makes me stronger.
Ass...it's the NEW pussy!
"Gungah-DeGungah"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: Vermonster420]
    #9995389 -

Being gay is a lifestyle choice in my book. That annoys me. Sorry.

EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9995472 -

AmericanPsycho said:
Bad Days said:
I saw someone asking about central Cali.  For your own sake, don't do it.  It's either dead space or the asshole town of Bakersfield.  Everyone that lives there is an asshole and this is known to everyone that's from Cali.  Fresno isn't much better.  Modesto is the auto theft capitol west of St Louis and Stockton is the murder capitol.  Unless you're in Sacramento, just stay away from hwy 99 altogether.  You'll live longer.



I was asking about central Cali.  But it doesn't really matter for me because I live in VA and everyone is a fuckin republican conservative asshole.  Plus it's freezing about half the year.  That's not fun either.



It just depends on where you live in so cal ,I am just below point conception and I have bears and mountain lions and bobcats less than a mile from the house,plus I live right against the Los Padres national forest ...its frigging huge  and there is nothing but open land.

  You dont want to go any farther south than about 60 miles north of L.A.

  There are some nice areas about 2 hours south of L.A. ,around the big military base down there ,that sits on the ocean...forget the name of it.


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: Vermonster420]
    #9995478 -

Vermonster420 said:
makaveli8x8 said:
yah thats a big one too, its to bad they don't just raise taxes on everyone.  im surprised nobody has filed a law suit for discrimination yet



DISCRIMINATION refers to sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, color, country of origin and disabilities.  One may be legally treated different based on other factors such as lifestyle choices, history, and obviously taxes.  I doubt that's a war that could be won...it's a use tax and we choose to pay it.




Its called a "Sin" tax


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: Brainiac]
    #9995564 -

that was the term I was reaching for, thanks...in all reality if they taxed my "sins" it would be a bargain at $10 per pack of smokes.  I wish the politicians would cut back spending and get the tax money from the standard areas and leave every fucking little thing in our lives alone!  Boston "T"obacco Party sound good to anyone?  The country has gone to shit in many respects primarily because we didn't learn from History.  We trusted our government to provide us with fair services and taxes.  The people left it up to government until it has grown too late and we have lost control of the machine.  "By the people, for the people" is now a fable.  Electoral college might had been a clue that the right to vote was a worthless proposition.  If your vote was worth anything you wouldnt have the right to use it.  We only have the right to vote for a represeentative to vote for us!
it all sucks!


--------------------
To thine own self be true.
That which does not kill me makes me stronger.
Ass...it's the NEW pussy!
"Gungah-DeGungah"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* rolling cigarettes
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 7,029 41 09/19/05 06:09 PM
by chaospilot
* smokers vs fatties
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 4,427 45 08/16/05 02:33 AM
by Tao
* People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 8,446 71 06/30/08 01:44 AM
by Psilobuds
* Do you smoke Cigarettes?
( 1 2 3 all )
Red 6,847 46 09/07/04 06:36 PM
by Delyrium
* A poll for all smokers- Vote now flowstone 1,084 12 01/26/05 05:28 PM
by flowstone
* Hey canadian Pot smokers, how much do you pa for glass pipes? ZippoZM 2,663 15 04/25/05 11:53 PM
by kadakuda
* I'm back Bitches Dreamer987 851 7 02/01/05 12:10 PM
by KristiMidocean
* Each cigarette take 5 minutes off your life...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
NorCalKing 2,616 62 08/15/05 11:44 PM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,665 topic views. 2 members, 7 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.