Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: GoaM]
    #9993610 -

Did a quick search, you can find Marlboro's from $11 to $15 a carton. Try mailorder.


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #9993611 -

makaveli8x8 said:
yah but you guys pay about $15 a kilo for bannanas too.  and whats the deal with broccoli prices over there:lol:



I like living in weird places :tensegrin:


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: GoaM]
    #9993616 -

just make sure you don't use ups, all your cigs will ether come broken or smoked.


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #9993635 -

makaveli8x8 said:
just make sure you don't use ups, all your cigs will ether come broken or smoked.




Ya we throw packages like crazy in there


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9993644 -

yah i thought my packages were being searched until i googled and realized ups just sux major dick.  every single package i get from them comes ripped and beat the fuck up.  i guess i have to pay the 3 doller premium for fedex to ensure my packages aren't opened looking for gold


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: GoaM]
    #9993653 -

Hmmm. Found chew for around 1.50 a can online. I think I'll start mailordering again myself.


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: GoaM]
    #9993667 -

This thread makes me feel so good... 9 months, no smokes. I enjoy a cigar every now and then, but good riddance to cigarettes. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #9993677 -

I prefer cloves


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9993698 -

:shrug: just be happy its not illegal and each pack costs 40$


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: twighead]
    #9993702 -

cloves?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9993704 -

tobacco, :smile2:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: twighead]
    #9993731 -

Cloves are probably my favorite things to smoke, but man they take a toll on you.


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #9993744 -

CokedUpHobit64 said:
Cloves are probably my favorite things to smoke, but man they take a toll on you.



have you tried chewing them?


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #9993753 -

Nope.  Are they just the normal ones you could buy at the grocery store?


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #9993790 -

NY cig prices are bullshit. even in the country its about 7 dollars for pack a pack of camels and its closer to 10 a pack in the city. not sure exactly. I think my buddy said that in the city he pays 10 for a pack and a lighter. camels are the most expensive, marlboros are 50 cents cheaper.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: stinkybritches]
    #9993792 -

stinkybritches said:
NY cig prices are bullshit. even in the country its about 7 dollars for pack a pack of camels and its closer to 10 a pack in the city. not sure exactly. I think my buddy said that in the city he pays 10 for a pack and a lighter. camels are the most expensive, marlboros are 50 cents cheaper.




Yeah NY is ridiculous now


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9993800 -

its been rediculous. idont think it even went up since last summer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: stinkybritches]
    #9993816 -

Huh, I was just reading an EU report on tobacco safety that says Swedish and American smokeless tobacco is 90% less harmful than smoking. I feel a bit better about chewing now, since I thought the risk was comparable. Aparantly not.

Also thinking about trying this product called Stonewall. It's compressed dissolvable tobacco lozenge that has very low levels of nitrosamines (the main cancer causing toxins in tobacco). Relatively affordable mailorder, I wouldn't have to spit. :]


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: GoaM]
    #9993838 -

I thought buildup of polonium 210 was supposed to cause most tobacco-lung cancer cases?


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: stinkybritches]
    #9993844 -

About curing my own, yeah I could but why? Thats a lot of fucking tobacco to process. I already work over 40 hrs a week. I still have to come home and do shit here.

Growing N rustica is cool. I do it. Smoking it all the time would be a bad idea. That shit is super strong (toxic) and the alk content is different than cig tobacco. Just not a good fit for habitual purposes.

As far as buying cigs online. I guess I could, but my state and at least 2 surrounding states have laws that make possessing a carton of cigs without that states tax stamp a crime. Something about contraband. Same goes for alcohol. Then again, I'm not to good about obeying the law.

USA Gold is about $30 a carton. So when this new shit hits, budget cigarettes will be about $50 a carton. I could pay someones light bill with as much as this shit costs.

In other news, I read that some states are going to start requiring cigars to be sold in packs of 5. Something about taxing single cigars? IDK, but blunt smokers everywhere are going to be pissed.

This all makes me wonder how bad we would get raped if weed was legal and taxed. I'm not quitting. Fuck it, I may just start rolling my own.

EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* rolling cigarettes
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 7,037 41 09/19/05 06:09 PM
by chaospilot
* smokers vs fatties
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 4,427 45 08/16/05 02:33 AM
by Tao
* People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 8,454 71 06/30/08 01:44 AM
by Psilobuds
* Do you smoke Cigarettes?
( 1 2 3 all )
Red 6,850 46 09/07/04 06:36 PM
by Delyrium
* A poll for all smokers- Vote now flowstone 1,085 12 01/26/05 05:28 PM
by flowstone
* Hey canadian Pot smokers, how much do you pa for glass pipes? ZippoZM 2,663 15 04/25/05 11:53 PM
by kadakuda
* I'm back Bitches Dreamer987 851 7 02/01/05 12:10 PM
by KristiMidocean
* Each cigarette take 5 minutes off your life...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
NorCalKing 2,616 62 08/15/05 11:44 PM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,665 topic views. 5 members, 25 guests and 185 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.