Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Hey canadian Pot smokers, how much do you pa for glass pipes?
    #4096726 - 04/25/05 07:23 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

im goingn about 90 minutes north of toronto to WEMF (www.wemf.com) this yeare and i want to sell some of mglass pipes and spoons there, but i dont know if it would be worth it, i have heard that canadian pipes are realllly cheap, and that mine wouldnt be worth much, so how much do you spend on a little color changing spoon? pics would be apreciated.

this is some of my work, how much would it cost you?

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Hey canadian Pot smokers, how much do you pa for glass pipes? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4096733 - 04/25/05 07:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

thing is i always want to sel them for less than the shops in the area. around here its no problem pipes like that would be upwards of $35 in some places at the most i try and sell em for 20, 25 if its really nice...

oh and in the prices tell me if its canadian dollars:)

thanks

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
    #4096750 - 04/25/05 07:27 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

nice devices for smoking things you got there, zippoz

i'm from florida, sorry :frown:

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Hey canadian Pot smokers, how much do you pa for glass pipes? [Re: zSDMF]
    #4096756 - 04/25/05 07:28 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

oh shit, in florida id go broke i have heard about how it costs like $8 bucks for a spoon and that you can get them in gas stations. althogh the dea raid last month probably changed alot of that.

--------------------
PEACE

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
    #4096772 - 04/25/05 07:32 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

gas stations? now, it's true we never get carded buying beer down here, but i've never seen spoons at the 7-11.. a man can dream though

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Hey canadian Pot smokers, how much do you pa for glass pipes? [Re: zSDMF]
    #4096793 - 04/25/05 07:35 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

hmm well i heard that its cheap down there regardless, but hey canadians sound off!

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

#4097013 - 04/25/05 08:28 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

It really depends on the quality and the artist who made it. I got mine for around 30-40 canadian I think. but you can find cheaper or more expensive ones.

seeing from your picture, I'd guess they would sell around 20-30 canadian, but just a wild guess

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Edited by BanJankri (04/25/05 08:34 PM)

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Hey canadian Pot smokers, how much do you pa for glass pipes? [Re: BanJankri]
    #4097075 - 04/25/05 08:39 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

This is off topic, but it looks like you have a metal screen in your pipe? Metal ruins the taste of smoking out of a good glass pipe IMO, is there any reason why it's there?

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

Re: Hey canadian Pot smokers, how much do you pa for glass pipes? [Re: Ravus]
    #4097090 - 04/25/05 08:42 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I agree the normal screen that came with the pipe was lost those days so I had to use a metal one. but nows its all good  :yesnod:

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Hey canadian Pot smokers, how much do you pa for glass pipes? [Re: BanJankri]
    #4097110 - 04/25/05 08:47 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

It's odd that these crazy Canadian pipes need a screen in the first place. In all the headshops around here, the glass pipes have bowls that are shaped like a cone with none of the ashes going out of the bowl, so it'd be redundant to put a screen in a glass bowl. Unless of course you broke a piece off the bowlhead or such and there was a big hole there, but so far I've only seen screens in metal and wooden bowls.

Each to his own though.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

Re: Hey canadian Pot smokers, how much do you pa for glass pipes? [Re: Ravus]
    #4097135 - 04/25/05 08:50 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

well if I dont use one, weed/hash easily gets inside the pipe. maybe the hole is too big, who knows  :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#4097206 - 04/25/05 09:07 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yeah its all about the small hole in the pipe. its actually a bitch to make, you have to make the hole by heating a small area in the flame and then blowing it out, it will "pop" a hole in it. then you have to carefully heat all around the hole and then push the bowl with a graphite rod, the problem is that the hole always wants to stretch out and open. so you have to rest the graphite in there for a sec while the heat around the hole disapates and isnt pliable any more.

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineDadeMurphy
H4x0r

#4097423 - 04/25/05 10:02 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I payed about 20 CDN for my pipe, it's about the size of a middle finger. You can get some small colour changing glass for about 10-30 dollars. Bigger, more intricate pipes, and bubblers start getting more expensive and there is pretty much every price all the way up to many-hundred. Price for pipes like your first picture would probably be anywhere from 30 to 70 dollars I would guess.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: Hey canadian Pot smokers, how much do you pa for glass pipes? [Re: DadeMurphy]
    #4097544 - 04/25/05 10:32 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I'd say 20 to 40 canadian, some are pushing 20 and I don't think many people would pay anything over 40 unless it were something really special.

--------------------
]

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Hey canadian Pot smokers, how much do you pa for glass pipes? [Re: Wysefool]
    #4097657 - 04/25/05 11:07 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

thanks, well thats about what i would charge in the stattes. my friend armand came back from toronto with a tight piece for what he said was under $15 american... i guess he just got lucky :smile:

--------------------
PEACE

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #4097782 - 04/25/05 11:53 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

in the head shops here you can get glass for as little s $10 or as high as you like.  those woudl probably sell for 15-30 here i would think.  seems more like a size thing untill you start getting into nicer bits.  could always blow thousands at a blowers too.

one place has the vaporizer in one rooms the artist blowig in the next, with a windo).

i only have one glass one and its in the car.  pretty lazy so i may not get around to a picture :smirk:

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds