Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #4046634 - 04/12/05 03:29 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, I can't say I'd be too pissed if someone stomped out my cigarette either.

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemoosehead
poop deck
 User Gallery

Loc: pnw
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #4046648 - 04/12/05 03:33 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I dont care if people smoke, and I think its really lame that its illegal for smokers to light up in bars and airports. If I have a kid and some one lights up, Ill ask them to move, or if their a bitch, I will. When some one ditches their smoke, who cares, as long as its not in a park. That pisses me off, the streets get cleaned up, the parks dont.

and roby, your a fucking idiot.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4046709 - 04/12/05 03:46 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

people need to simmer down. even with throwing a lit cig on the ground. as long as it isn't near a dry field that can catch on fire, or at a gas station, or anything dangerous it's alright. let me kill myself in peace.

I was at an elvis costello concert and I lit up a cig inside. it was allowed. this guy comes up and says, "who the fuck do you think you are? would you like it if I came over and farted in your face?"

I had a shirt that said "if I want to hear your opinion I'll take my dick out your mouth," and so I showed it to him as I smiled. he stood there waching me as if I cared what he was thinking. "god that shit stinks," he said. to which I told him to not stand so fuckin close to me and I blew smoke in his face.

lame

this other time I was in a parking lot on break, smoking and listening to music. this uptight lady came up to me and said she didn't appreciate the smell. so I started my car which blew hella smoke in her face, "better?"

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineTomatadunothing
Stranger

Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: moosehead]
    #4046723 - 04/12/05 03:49 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I love taylor made ciggs, but I been one broke ass mofo lately, so I've been smoking top mostly, which is kind of nice. I can toss my butt just about anywhere and not have to worry about it since it's all bio degradeable materials. Rolling tobacco is great for camping trips so you don't have to field strip your butts and cary them out with you, making you smell more like an ashtray than normal.

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: kaiowas]
    #4046734 - 04/12/05 03:54 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

hahah, that's the spirit.

I've never had anyone bug me about the smell of smokes,
but I've had gas station clerks tell me I shouldn't buy cigarettes. I doubt they'd appreciate it if I told them something similar at my place of business.

"Sir, you should really stop buying the large italian sandwich. You're going to have a heart attack and die."

Probably wouldn't go over very well..

--------------------

InvisibleFreeker
jackaroe
Male User Gallery
Loc: buffalo
    #4046740 - 04/12/05 03:55 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Well you certainly got revenge, but I mean what you did was ruder than what they did... i wouldn't start calling people assholes now

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: lukeboots]
    #4046761 - 04/12/05 04:00 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

you need to tell the gas station clerk that he attends a gas station and see if it sinks in.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
    #4046773 - 04/12/05 04:03 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

lol nah, it doesn't really bother me enough to speak out to them. I just think it's funny that if someone did the same to them, they'd probably flip out.

I rarely confront people if they say shit like that to me, unless it gets outta hand. For instance: when I tried to buy smokes with a valid ID, this old hoe STILL didn't believe that I was over 18 and started telling me I looked 16, so I told her off and took my pack. :shrug:

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: Freeker]
    #4046782 - 04/12/05 04:05 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

thats why I don't call people assholes and really everyone has the ability to be one, no one is special.

my whole thing wasn't revenge, it was to prove a point. she was so concerned that she walked across the parking lot, not even near her car to tell me about my disgusting habit. Yet, she doesn't even realize how filthy the air she's breathing in already (bay area has the some of the worst pollution in the nation). I mean I'd like to be a non-smoker, but if I'm going to turn into that then forget it.

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: Freeker]
    #4046787 - 04/12/05 04:06 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

damn. people certainly get up in a tizzy about this kind of shit.

i smoke cigarettes, myself. probably shouldn't. hopefully won't for so much longer. and i can certainly understand when non-smokers get annoyed by it. ok - in a bar, it should be allowed, because jesus christ, everybody is drinking alcohol anyhow. they banned smoking in all bars in Norway because everybody should have the right to a smoke-free workplace, and so that should count for bartenders as well. eh. i have to disagree with that - just as people working on an oil rig have to accept burning oil and the risk of falling deep into the north sea, bartenders should have to accept that drunk people like to smoke.

but, i can say this much - if we ever hang out, onemorerobot, i'll gladly smoke outside :smile:

live and let live, damnit... stop being assholes, people.

--------------------

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: Krishna]
    #4046799 - 04/12/05 04:09 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Krishna said:
live and let live, damnit... stop being assholes, people.

yay!

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: lukeboots]
    #4046805 - 04/12/05 04:11 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

haha I've had that happen, and its very frustrating. it happens also when I try to buy booze. I'm almost 25 and I look like I'm 15. hehehehe

--------------------

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
    #4047094 - 04/12/05 05:38 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:Ecstasy comes in huge amounts from Israel, and I consider them to be a mostly terrorist state

since the israeli ring was busted, very little, if any ecstasy gets smuggled by them anymore.

it tends to come from all over europe, and gets shipped in food imports and stuff... human couriers are very rare with ecstasy nowadays. and i once had the privilage to meet a importer, and they definately dont suppourt terrorism... :rolleyes:

ecstasy distribution tries to stick with its original ideals, however we cant say the same for everyone in the business.

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: iloveraving]
    #4047172 - 04/12/05 05:55 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

"I ain't a quiter" That is all you need to know if you smoke. Fuck everyone else, keep smoking, keep chain smoking, keep not giving a fuck.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Offlineshroommachine
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Florida
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: roby000]
    #4047211 - 04/12/05 06:04 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

roby000 said:
ravers do this all the time, good for nothing pookie head losers.

The day I see someone on X throw away a half smoked newport is the day I die of an acid overdose.

--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

Invisiblethegatewaydrug
my burning sunwill some dayrise

Loc: wherever i may roam
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: shroommachine]
    #4047256 - 04/12/05 06:19 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

my friend loves when people throw their half smoked cigs on the ground...cause he runs up and smokes the rest for them even if its near the filter, desperate or what?

--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4047265 - 04/12/05 06:22 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

eh yes, sadly desperate. Never, even in my most nicotine deprived rage, would I do that. Gross

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4047357 - 04/12/05 06:54 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I've ran with drop outs, bums and hobos who do that. Except they gather up large amounts of half cigarettes and break out all the tobacco to roll up at later times.

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: Adom]
    #4047374 - 04/12/05 06:59 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I've picked up half-smoked cigarettes in bars / restaurants and smoked them later, haha.

My squatter friend got me started on it, I guess the gross factor never bothered me. I still smoke my own "refries" if I'm low on smokes and I know I'll want one later.

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4047492 - 04/12/05 07:31 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

..no that is just contributing to the homeless...'the homeless without ciggarettes' fund...they will pick up the used smokes and light them up, unless they are all ready lit..

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]