Home | Community | Message Board

MycologyNow.com Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk...
    #4045365 - 04/12/05 01:20 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

..and then don't step on them...need to be kicked in the ass.

You're done smoking it, so why the hell does everyone else still have to?

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblefunkymonk
Get's down, withthe get-down.
 User Gallery

Loc: saskatchewan
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4045373 - 04/12/05 01:23 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

And why do they have to throw them on the ground? Use an ashtray, I say!

Invisibleroby000
me
Trans-male
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... *DELETED* [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4045374 - 04/12/05 01:23 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by roby000

Reason for deletion: .

Invisiblefunkymonk
 User Gallery

Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: roby000]
    #4045379 - 04/12/05 01:24 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

did a raver steal your gf or something? You seem very bitter.

Male

Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: funkymonk]
    #4045380 - 04/12/05 01:24 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

If I see someone having a conversation with someone else, and drop their cigarette without putting it out with their foot, I usually take a detour, walk right by them, and very exaggeratedly stomp the fucking shit out of it.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Invisiblefearfect
    #4045381 - 04/12/05 01:24 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

*throws half smoked cigarette on the ground*

Male

Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: fearfect]
    #4045382 - 04/12/05 01:24 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

*stomps it* :shrug:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisibleroby000
me
Trans-male
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... *DELETED* [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4045412 - 04/12/05 01:28 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by roby000

Reason for deletion: s

Male

#4045426 - 04/12/05 01:30 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

roby000 said:
ravers are the people that make american drug laws strict through the constant drug raids at thier raves and constantly having poeple OD there, fund terrorism with imported heroin coke and e, hog the joint at a party, drink till they die, and throw ciggs on the sidewalk half smoked and still lit. sometimes they throw burining ciggs into garbage cans and light it on fire. losers

Stop constantly ragging on ravers. Every goddamn day I see you posting somewhere about how ravers are the fucking death of society. Get over it. There's always idiots in every movement, and ravers happen to a bunch of kids doing drugs before they really know what to do with them. But I found myself at raves, and found my love of drugs there, and if you believe the whole "ravers fund terrorism" thing then congratulations, the Partnership for a Drug-Free America has actually gotten to you.

Fucking businessmen throw their cigarettes on the ground, and buy imported coke, heroin and e. Get over it. Everyone buys every drug.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisibleroby000
me
Trans-male
    #4045445 - 04/12/05 01:34 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by roby000

Male

#4045455 - 04/12/05 01:36 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

You think ravers are the biggest users of heroin and other opiates that come from Afghanistan? I'm not being ignorant about the drug-smuggling trade, you are. Ecstasy comes in huge amounts from Israel, and I consider them to be a mostly terrorist state, so I'll give you that one, but heroin is not a huge rave drug, what the hell part of your ass are you talking out of? Who makes generalizations like that, that all ravers are dumb? It's just stupid.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #4045469 - 04/12/05 01:38 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

:lol: Is this a joke, or are you really this dumb?

Invisiblefunkymonk
 User Gallery

#4045477 - 04/12/05 01:40 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Dude, you suck.
Your obviously too ignorant to the fact that you can't classify a group of people that share a couple common interests into "ravers"...I can tell by your posts that you were one of the kids in high school, that didn't hang out with 'jocks', made fun of the 'nerds', etc...

How you can classify a being into one, generic 'group' is beyond me.

Invisiblefearfect
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: Boom]
    #4045478 - 04/12/05 01:40 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

im with you. totally lost.

Invisibleroby000
me
Trans-male
    #4045494 - 04/12/05 01:44 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by roby000

Reason for deletion: s

InvisibleAmethyst_Acid
Digital Ruler
Female

#4045497 - 04/12/05 01:44 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

because i don't feel like it.

Male

#4045506 - 04/12/05 01:46 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I bet you're the valedictorian, huh?

I wasn't generalizing when I said that about the businessmen, buddy, I was pointing out that YOUR generalization doesn't work because EVERYONE in ALL WALKS OF LIFE does EVERY KIND OF DRUG.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
    #4045507 - 04/12/05 01:46 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

You'd get along well w/ 40oz :lol:

--------------------

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #4045514 - 04/12/05 01:48 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I know about a friend of my dad who was living in New York that smoked cubans. There he was on the 7th Avenue smoking his cigar on the sidewalk, when he noticed some people were passing by him, waving their hands in front of their face or taping their noses, in sign of disgust for his smoke.
His question was simple, what about the pollution ? What about those freaking thousands of cars ? Don't you think they can kill you faster than passive smoking coming from a cigarette ?
Don't get me wrong, i get you and i mostly agree with you, i do step my cigars when i throw them on the floor and i just throw them where i know they will be cleaned. But i believe there is a social consciousness, mainly in the US and GB, where people continuously "beat" on smokers. Sometimes they are right, sometimes they are wrong, but as you can see by my example above there are some attitudes that aren't right or at least they are hypocrite or not proportional in response to the actual event.

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Male

Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: MAIA]
    #4045517 - 04/12/05 01:50 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

You're definitely right about that and it's gotten pretty extreme lately with all of the anti-smoking laws. We're definitely focusing on immediate sources of personal pollution way more than the more urgent needs of ourselves as a race to come up with cleaner methods of transportation for a greater reduction in airborne pollution.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisibleroby000
me
Trans-male
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: mantis]
    #4045526 - 04/12/05 01:52 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

you can clasify people as ravers because thats what they call themselves. just like you can say hippy metal head or anyother subculture title. not everyone that goes to a rave is a raver but anyone who says im a raver is then in fact a raver... and in highschool i knew everyone from every "group" there was. very well balanced social salad.

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

#4045531 - 04/12/05 01:52 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

If I see someone having a conversation with someone else, and drop their cigarette without putting it out with their foot, I usually take a detour, walk right by them, and very exaggeratedly stomp the fucking shit out of it.

What if it was a big fat fucking blunt!

Male

#4045532 - 04/12/05 01:53 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

You sound like a well-rounded individual.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Male

Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #4045538 - 04/12/05 01:54 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

0xYg3n said:
Quote:

What if it was a big fat fucking blunt!

:smirk:  Well if it was a pair of strangers I don't think I'd pick it up cause I don't know where their mouths have been.

I once had a couple come up to me on the street at like 2 AM needing a lighter to fire up their blunt, and they give me first dibs on smoking it before we parted ways, that was fucking sweet. :thumbup:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisiblefearfect
    #4045547 - 04/12/05 01:55 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

in my psychology class last semester, he was demonstrating how our eyes are constantly fluctuating. he lit a cigarette and several ass holes left the room (it was an auditorium seating 150+ people). I love smoking on campus and having people cover their faces when they walk by me like i'm the black death.

well to finish the story, he turned out all the lights and taped the cig to his podium and told us to shout when we thought the cherry was moving; ie when he was pushing the desk. he never pushed it, but within seconds of him starting people were yelling that it was moving.

Invisibleroby000
me
Trans-male
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... *DELETED* [Re: fearfect]
    #4045611 - 04/12/05 02:12 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by roby000

Male

#4045616 - 04/12/05 02:13 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

incense*. Any smoke you're breathing into your lungs is not good, by definition.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisibleroby000
me
Trans-male
    #4045631 - 04/12/05 02:16 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by roby000

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
    #4045757 - 04/12/05 02:37 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Furthermore, why don't they make sewage smell like roses?

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
    #4046124 - 04/12/05 03:43 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Dont be a pussy. Step up and say something next time or shut the fuck up

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
    #4046324 - 04/12/05 04:21 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

wah wah wah, cry about it. You seem like the kind of person that would get smacked around my friends. if your outside, and you can't deal with smoke curling up from the sidewalk, go live in a cave or something, instead of being an asshole to people just because they smoke cigarettes. jesus

Offlinebatou
artist

Loc: colorado
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: vivid]
    #4046373 - 04/12/05 04:41 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

(_____(_______(>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
stomp this

--------------------
The multiple troubles of man,
My brother, like slander and pain
Amaze you? Consider the heart
That holds them all in strangeness
And doesn't break.
"The Dude abides..."--jeffrey lebowski

InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: batou]
    #4046387 - 04/12/05 04:45 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

a tampon?

Invisiblefearfect
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #4046395 - 04/12/05 04:47 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

looks like a laser gun

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #4046400 - 04/12/05 04:48 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomnoob said:
Dont be a pussy. Step up and say something next time or shut the fuck up

ARGH I HATE COMMENTS LIKE THIS

I see so many posts on this forum with people calling each other pussies or cowards of whatever-the-fuck. If you're the kind of person that goes around telling off everyone that bugs you, and think that people who do otherwise are pussies, please tie bricks to your feet and find a bridge to look over. I'll be there to push you off. Haven't people ever heard of being polite and NOT saying "HEY DUMBASS I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU JUST DID! CUT IT OUT!"

:wink:

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Offlinebatou
artist

#4046407 - 04/12/05 04:49 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

lol, that reminds me.
i was in a performance art group and one girl did a piece where after this long monologue she lit a tampon and smoked it(only a few puffs) and boy did it smell nasty!

--------------------
And doesn't break.

Edited by batou (04/12/05 04:51 PM)

InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4046427 - 04/12/05 04:52 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

was it used?

Offlinebatou
artist

#4046516 - 04/12/05 05:05 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

nasty dude , no
hell no
gross :puke:

--------------------
And doesn't break.

Offlinepoppers
Deranged
Loc: Canada
    #4046534 - 04/12/05 05:08 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i agree i hate people that throw without stomping

--------------------
I believe in a long, prolonged derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
    #4046597 - 04/12/05 05:22 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

And the pub grows bitter.

OTD, before it was robbed of its soul, was something anyway. It was worrisome. "What will people think of our community with all that hate in the designated community forum?"

People will think the truth man. By the way, fuck you, and your anal retentive pet peeves.

If you exaggeratedly stomped out my cigarette, I'd laugh in your face.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #4046634 - 04/12/05 05:29 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, I can't say I'd be too pissed if someone stomped out my cigarette either.

--------------------

Offlinemoosehead
poop deck
 User Gallery

Loc: pnw
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #4046648 - 04/12/05 05:33 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I dont care if people smoke, and I think its really lame that its illegal for smokers to light up in bars and airports. If I have a kid and some one lights up, Ill ask them to move, or if their a bitch, I will. When some one ditches their smoke, who cares, as long as its not in a park. That pisses me off, the streets get cleaned up, the parks dont.

and roby, your a fucking idiot.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #4046709 - 04/12/05 05:46 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

people need to simmer down. even with throwing a lit cig on the ground. as long as it isn't near a dry field that can catch on fire, or at a gas station, or anything dangerous it's alright. let me kill myself in peace.

I was at an elvis costello concert and I lit up a cig inside. it was allowed. this guy comes up and says, "who the fuck do you think you are? would you like it if I came over and farted in your face?"

I had a shirt that said "if I want to hear your opinion I'll take my dick out your mouth," and so I showed it to him as I smiled. he stood there waching me as if I cared what he was thinking. "god that shit stinks," he said. to which I told him to not stand so fuckin close to me and I blew smoke in his face.

lame

this other time I was in a parking lot on break, smoking and listening to music. this uptight lady came up to me and said she didn't appreciate the smell. so I started my car which blew hella smoke in her face, "better?"

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineTomatadunothing
Stranger

Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: moosehead]
    #4046723 - 04/12/05 05:49 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I love taylor made ciggs, but I been one broke ass mofo lately, so I've been smoking top mostly, which is kind of nice. I can toss my butt just about anywhere and not have to worry about it since it's all bio degradeable materials. Rolling tobacco is great for camping trips so you don't have to field strip your butts and cary them out with you, making you smell more like an ashtray than normal.

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: kaiowas]
    #4046734 - 04/12/05 05:54 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

hahah, that's the spirit.

I've never had anyone bug me about the smell of smokes,
but I've had gas station clerks tell me I shouldn't buy cigarettes. I doubt they'd appreciate it if I told them something similar at my place of business.

"Sir, you should really stop buying the large italian sandwich. You're going to have a heart attack and die."

Probably wouldn't go over very well..

--------------------

InvisibleFreeker
jackaroe
Male User Gallery
Loc: buffalo
    #4046740 - 04/12/05 05:55 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Well you certainly got revenge, but I mean what you did was ruder than what they did... i wouldn't start calling people assholes now

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: lukeboots]
    #4046761 - 04/12/05 06:00 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

you need to tell the gas station clerk that he attends a gas station and see if it sinks in.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
    #4046773 - 04/12/05 06:03 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

lol nah, it doesn't really bother me enough to speak out to them. I just think it's funny that if someone did the same to them, they'd probably flip out.

I rarely confront people if they say shit like that to me, unless it gets outta hand. For instance: when I tried to buy smokes with a valid ID, this old hoe STILL didn't believe that I was over 18 and started telling me I looked 16, so I told her off and took my pack. :shrug:

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: Freeker]
    #4046782 - 04/12/05 06:05 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

thats why I don't call people assholes and really everyone has the ability to be one, no one is special.

my whole thing wasn't revenge, it was to prove a point. she was so concerned that she walked across the parking lot, not even near her car to tell me about my disgusting habit. Yet, she doesn't even realize how filthy the air she's breathing in already (bay area has the some of the worst pollution in the nation). I mean I'd like to be a non-smoker, but if I'm going to turn into that then forget it.

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: Freeker]
    #4046787 - 04/12/05 06:06 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

damn. people certainly get up in a tizzy about this kind of shit.

i smoke cigarettes, myself. probably shouldn't. hopefully won't for so much longer. and i can certainly understand when non-smokers get annoyed by it. ok - in a bar, it should be allowed, because jesus christ, everybody is drinking alcohol anyhow. they banned smoking in all bars in Norway because everybody should have the right to a smoke-free workplace, and so that should count for bartenders as well. eh. i have to disagree with that - just as people working on an oil rig have to accept burning oil and the risk of falling deep into the north sea, bartenders should have to accept that drunk people like to smoke.

but, i can say this much - if we ever hang out, onemorerobot, i'll gladly smoke outside :smile:

live and let live, damnit... stop being assholes, people.

--------------------

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: Krishna]
    #4046799 - 04/12/05 06:09 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Krishna said:
live and let live, damnit... stop being assholes, people.

yay!

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#4046805 - 04/12/05 06:11 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

haha I've had that happen, and its very frustrating. it happens also when I try to buy booze. I'm almost 25 and I look like I'm 15. hehehehe

--------------------

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
    #4047094 - 04/12/05 07:38 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:Ecstasy comes in huge amounts from Israel, and I consider them to be a mostly terrorist state

since the israeli ring was busted, very little, if any ecstasy gets smuggled by them anymore.

it tends to come from all over europe, and gets shipped in food imports and stuff... human couriers are very rare with ecstasy nowadays. and i once had the privilage to meet a importer, and they definately dont suppourt terrorism... :rolleyes:

ecstasy distribution tries to stick with its original ideals, however we cant say the same for everyone in the business.

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: iloveraving]
    #4047172 - 04/12/05 07:55 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

"I ain't a quiter" That is all you need to know if you smoke. Fuck everyone else, keep smoking, keep chain smoking, keep not giving a fuck.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Offlineshroommachine
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Florida
    #4047211 - 04/12/05 08:04 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

roby000 said:
ravers do this all the time, good for nothing pookie head losers.

The day I see someone on X throw away a half smoked newport is the day I die of an acid overdose.

--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

Invisiblethegatewaydrug
my burning sunwill some dayrise

Loc: wherever i may roam
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: shroommachine]
    #4047256 - 04/12/05 08:19 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

my friend loves when people throw their half smoked cigs on the ground...cause he runs up and smokes the rest for them even if its near the filter, desperate or what?

--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4047265 - 04/12/05 08:22 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

eh yes, sadly desperate. Never, even in my most nicotine deprived rage, would I do that. Gross

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4047357 - 04/12/05 08:54 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I've ran with drop outs, bums and hobos who do that. Except they gather up large amounts of half cigarettes and break out all the tobacco to roll up at later times.

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: Adom]
    #4047374 - 04/12/05 08:59 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I've picked up half-smoked cigarettes in bars / restaurants and smoked them later, haha.

My squatter friend got me started on it, I guess the gross factor never bothered me. I still smoke my own "refries" if I'm low on smokes and I know I'll want one later.

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4047492 - 04/12/05 09:31 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

..no that is just contributing to the homeless...'the homeless without ciggarettes' fund...they will pick up the used smokes and light them up, unless they are all ready lit..

OfflineTomatadunothing
Stranger

Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: Skunk420]
    #4051388 - 04/13/05 06:38 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Hell, yeah. If I find a Camel wide that someone took 2 drags of then tossed on the ground, I'll probably hit that shit up. I don't give a fuck. If I want a ciggarette I'm going to get one.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #4052238 - 04/13/05 10:46 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

jonnywax said:
. For instance: when I tried to buy smokes with a valid ID, this old hoe STILL didn't believe that I was over 18 and started telling me I looked 16, so I told her off and took my pack. :shrug:

:lol: When I voted in the last primary I had to show my license to the lady working there, she looked at it for a while and then told me that I had to be 18 years old to vote......I was 19 at the time.  :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4052354 - 04/13/05 11:16 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Like that miniscule curl of dying smoke from a cigarette will actually do anything? Why not worry about the extremely harmful exhaust of constant cars passing by rather than pointing and screaming about a tiny ember of tobacco?

It's ridiculous how people are acting towards smokers nowadays. Though personally, I think it's stupid to buy cigarettes when good tobacco you can roll yourself is so much cheaper. Or even smoke it in a pipe and save on the cigarette tubes and such.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: Ravus]
    #4052516 - 04/13/05 11:58 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I'm on the cycle of quitting and starting. I tend to roll my own tobacco as it is cheaper, I like it more and the filters of normal cigarettes are really bad for nature, as people tend to throw them outside and those stuff wont disappear for long period. Its sad to go out to a mountain and see some cigarettes thrown that has been staying there as waste for go knows how many years.

I have kind of mixed emotions about smoking laws that are becoming more strict inside or even outside. I know what non-smokers feel and I think they have a right to complain about the smoke, healthwise or even they might be some simply disgusted from the smell...

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

InvisibleJohn NadaDiscord
Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
Loc: Hotwings; race car
    #8578226 - 06/29/08 08:35 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Good lord, you're a douche

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: John Nada]
    #8578268 - 06/29/08 08:45 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

shame, for shame, for shame.

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8578357 - 06/29/08 09:11 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Better yet:  Why do smokers throw their butts on the ground at all? (lit or not).  Can't they wait to find an ashtray?  I don't see it as being any different than constantly littering up the sidewalk with small amounts of paper or gum. 

As foul as it is to litter, I never understood why cigarette butts were seen as a universal exception.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: badchad]
    #8578423 - 06/29/08 09:32 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I dont, I field strip mine, have done if for many years, knock the
cherry off, knock out the tobacco, roll it up and stick it in my
pocket, I usually find butts in my washer because I forget

Offlinedrok
carpetbagger
Male User Gallery

Loc: on my high horse
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8578465 - 06/29/08 09:43 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I feed mine to seagulls

--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

InvisibleJohn NadaDiscord
Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
Loc: Hotwings; race car
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: badchad]
    #8579216 - 06/30/08 01:29 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

It's a $500 fine here now. But mainly, it's just an excuse for police to pull you over if they see you flick a cigarette out your window.

Cigarettes are mainly seen as not littering cause they used to have cotton filters. Now most the filters are sponges I think though.

But if I was walking or something, I'd flick it. Unless theres a public ashtray convenient. Moral of the story is there needs to be more public ashtrays

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#8579384 - 06/30/08 02:46 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I quit smoking cigs last year and started smoking a pipe. :sherlock:

No ugly butts and the smoke doesn't stink like cigs do.

InvisiblePsilobuds

Loc: Flag
Re: People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk... [Re: Middleman]
    #8579508 - 06/30/08 03:44 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

when theres a big swell the amount of cigarette butts washed up on the beaches all along the coast makes me sick :puke:

i smoke rollys.. occasionally... weed tastes better

Edited by Psilobuds (06/30/08 04:10 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder