Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Cigarette prices are a bitch!
    #9993114 -

They just went up $8 a carton here. They lady at the tobacco store says that the feds are going to increase taxes by $17 per carton next month. WTF man?

:grrr:  :grrr:  :grrr:

EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: ethnoguy]
    #9993125 -

ptsh try keeping up a 24/7 weed habit


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: Coaster]
    #9993128 -

its not like tobacco is hard to grow or something


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: ethnoguy]
    #9993139 -

Sounds like a good reason to quit.:shrug: I'm tobacco free over 4 weeks now. I've actually stopped coughing first thing in the morning like I use to do all these years . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: ethnoguy]
    #9993141 -

yeah, one pack of clove cigarettes are $6


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: ethnoguy]
    #9993178 -

Fuckin Oregon and their goddamn communist taxes.  I just paid 6 fuckin dollars and 90 cents for a pack of Newports.  What the fuck???  Now Newports are normally the most expensive cigarette, but almost $7 a pack in po dunk bullshit fuckin Oregon???  Are you fucking serious???  They're cheaper in a Las Vegas strip club!!! :eek::mad2::eek::mad2:


--------------------
The kombucha mushroom people
sitting around all day

P.S. If you wake up in a bathtub full of ice, they stole your kidney(s) and you're gonna die soon.  Good Luck!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: ethnoguy]
    #9993184 -

Where I live a pack of Parliament Lights are $7.10 PER PACK. In New York City ONE PACK is $8.75.

What do you smoke and how much is a pack/carton where you are at?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #9993185 -

makaveli8x8 said:
its not like tobacco is hard to grow or something



Too bad thats highly illegal more than marijuana and impossible to smoke without processing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: Bad Days]
    #9993186 -

Bad Days said:
Fuckin Oregon and their goddamn communist taxes.  I just paid 6 fuckin dollars and 90 cents for a pack of Newports.  What the fuck???  Now Newports are normally the most expensive cigarette, but almost $7 a pack in po dunk bullshit fuckin Oregon???  Are you fucking serious???  They're cheaper in a Las Vegas strip club!!! :eek::mad2::eek::mad2:



QFT


--------------------
[/url]
My "Faster Germination For Popcorn Substrate" TEK
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8428361#8428361

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: ReefaCheefa]
    #9993188 -

ReefaCheefa said:
makaveli8x8 said:
its not like tobacco is hard to grow or something



Too bad thats highly illegal more than marijuana and impossible to smoke without processing.



Do I sense sarcasm? Growing tobacco is pretty easy, I've done it for years. The curing is quite a pain in the ass though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: chobumms]
    #9993189 -

I pay $3.70ish for my Camel Wides.


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: Gumby]
    #9993194 -

Gumby said:
ReefaCheefa said:
makaveli8x8 said:
its not like tobacco is hard to grow or something



Too bad thats highly illegal more than marijuana and impossible to smoke without processing.



Do I sense sarcasm? Growing tobacco is pretty easy, I've done it for years. The curing is quite a pain in the ass though.



I am not familiar where you live, but yes..I believe that is a federal crime here in the U.S.

I am not stating you can't do it, but get caught and your ass spends like 5 years + in the slammer. Not only that, but you can't even smoke it straight up like most believe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: ReefaCheefa]
    #9993197 -

Hey ReefaCheefa, are you like that guy in your avatar? lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: ReefaCheefa]
    #9993199 -

I am actually 100 % white, but probably just as cool as him though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: ReefaCheefa]
    #9993201 -

Where the hell did you hear that man? There are countless 100% legit nurseries and seed companies that sell 20+ varieties of tobacco. Why the hell would it be illegal to grow something that is completely legal? That's like saying tomatoes or tea trees are illegal to grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: Gumby]
    #9993208 -

Gumby said:
Where the hell did you hear that man? There are countless 100% legit nurseries and seed companies that sell 20+ varieties of tobacco. Why the hell would it be illegal to grow something that is completely legal? That's like saying tomatoes or tea trees are illegal to grow.



Youre right. It's just something ive heard. Your response actually motivated me to find the answer myself. It's just I was never that curious to find out. I am trying to quit smoking, not find ways to make my habbit cheaper!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: ReefaCheefa]
    #9993212 -

ReefaCheefa said:
I believe that is a federal crime here in the U.S.
I am not stating you can't do it, but get caught and your ass spends like 5 years + in the slammer. Not only that, but you can't even smoke it straight up like most believe.


Growing tobacco ??:confused:...:foreheadslap: Even growing opium poppies is legal if you don't  use them :shrug: . .  . :peace:.


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: ReefaCheefa]
    #9993218 -

you can't smoke it straight up?  wth does that mean?  do i have to cut it with rat poison or something first?


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: ReefaCheefa]
    #9993219 -

Get off me. I already admitted I was wrong. At least im not going on about how I know I speak the truth. I am different than most. So here it is...I was wrong. Dont get your panties in a wad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cigarette prices are a bitch! [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #9993220 -

makaveli8x8 said:
you can't smoke it straight up?  wth does that mean?  do i have to cut it with rat poison or something first?



No, but you do have to cure it to avoid death.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* rolling cigarettes
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 7,029 41 09/19/05 06:09 PM
by chaospilot
* smokers vs fatties
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 4,427 45 08/16/05 02:33 AM
by Tao
* People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 8,446 71 06/30/08 01:44 AM
by Psilobuds
* Do you smoke Cigarettes?
( 1 2 3 all )
Red 6,847 46 09/07/04 06:36 PM
by Delyrium
* A poll for all smokers- Vote now flowstone 1,084 12 01/26/05 05:28 PM
by flowstone
* Hey canadian Pot smokers, how much do you pa for glass pipes? ZippoZM 2,663 15 04/25/05 11:53 PM
by kadakuda
* I'm back Bitches Dreamer987 851 7 02/01/05 12:10 PM
by KristiMidocean
* Each cigarette take 5 minutes off your life...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
NorCalKing 2,616 62 08/15/05 11:44 PM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,665 topic views. 3 members, 15 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.