Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Is LSD Heallthy? chacha [Re: DragonChaser]
    #9991342 -

That's a subjective question though.. there's too many variables for psychedelics.. they can literally fuck over someones mind if they are not careful or they can provide the most insightful meanings to life and discover yourself.

I would say it's healthy for stable people who can handle themselves, otherwise no.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is LSD Heallthy? chacha [Re: DragonChaser]
    #9991373 -

Chacha is sometimes really helpful and sometimes not.

I've used it to to calc homework a bunch of times.
Some of them actually work out the problems.

I had no such luck today though. I texted them a test question that was asking about the vertical asymtopes of 1/4tan^2x and the answer they gave me was "A very long and sinister looking decimaly number thing."

Sigh.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is LSD Heallthy? chacha [Re: feifen]
    #9991462 -

feifen said:
That's a subjective question though.. there's too many variables for psychedelics.. they can literally fuck over someones mind if they are not careful or they can provide the most insightful meanings to life and discover yourself.

I would say it's healthy for stable people who can handle themselves, otherwise no.



I was referring to the shrooms/mescaline question.

And I would say that the answer to the initial question was equally idiotic.
LSD will not cause poor health.  It could possibly cause a negative change in mental health, but not your physical health.
A simple "no its unhealthy" is insufficient.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is LSD Heallthy? chacha [Re: alternatereality]
    #9991491 -

alternatereality said:
Chacha is sometimes really helpful and sometimes not.

I've used it to to calc homework a bunch of times.
Some of them actually work out the problems.

I had no such luck today though. I texted them a test question that was asking about the vertical asymtopes of 1/4tan^2x and the answer they gave me was "A very long and sinister looking decimaly number thing."

Sigh.



Sounds like an answer I would give.


--------------------
The human experience is such that we are caught between being monkies and gods.  It is up to us to decide which direction to go in.

Everything is everything, and everything is becoming itself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poll: Doses, Mushrooms, or Mescaline? schmutzen 2,003 17 01/13/06 12:01 PM
by Silversoul
* ChaCha! it's covering my rent :(
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Aka_am 9,153 349 11/15/08 07:35 PM
by thekwazz
* ChaCha
( 1 2 3 all )
iwaspwnd 1,694 52 02/27/09 06:40 PM
by iwaspwnd
* ATTN: ChaCha employees proud_republican 1,395 17 03/25/09 08:35 PM
by Kupo
* So I've been a guide on the ChaCha service.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
lil_demented 4,263 92 02/14/11 08:09 PM
by Middleman
* Nutmeg
( 1 2 all )
Snape 5,221 31 08/27/03 07:45 PM
by Snape
* Terence Mckenna's stance on LSD?
( 1 2 3 all )
Spooge 10,743 52 10/09/12 09:53 PM
by Help on the Way
* Mescaline
( 1 2 all )
JettaJay 4,740 32 03/08/05 06:09 AM
by chinacat72

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,318 topic views. 4 members, 5 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.