Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Peruvian Torch, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

Mescaline
    #3879925 - 03/06/05 11:06 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

What do you guys think of this drug? Any experiences you have had would be appreciated. I have a friend that has some and I am wondering if I should try it.

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Mescaline [Re: JettaJay]
    #3879972 - 03/06/05 11:11 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Oh, consider yourself very lucky. Mescaline is very difficult to come by on the street. Are you postive what your friend has is mescaline? What does it look like (ie dose size)?

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: BMX Tricks
Re: Mescaline [Re: dblaney]
    #3879993 - 03/06/05 11:13 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Ive gotten bunk mescaline more times than i have gotten real mescaline. Usually people try to pawn off 2c-b as mescaline so they can sell it for more. 2c-b? ill give you 5 dollars.....mescaline? let me go to an atm!

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
    #3880031 - 03/06/05 11:18 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I would love to try mescaline some day. Be VERY skeptical of people trying to sell you mescaline because it's probably an RC.

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #3880057 - 03/06/05 11:21 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

its the shit

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

Re: Mescaline [Re: dblaney]
    #3880189 - 03/06/05 11:39 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

dblaney18 said:
Oh, consider yourself very lucky. Mescaline is very difficult to come by on the street. Are you postive what your friend has is mescaline? What does it look like (ie dose size)?

It's like a discolored powder. Like a brown color. He has about 1/4 of a baggie full.

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #3880193 - 03/06/05 11:41 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

Re: Mescaline [Re: Adom]
    #3880211 - 03/06/05 11:43 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

a little darker but just a shade or so

--------------------
~~~LouiseLouise

OfflineC20H25N3O
Calico Kahlia
 User Gallery

#3880250 - 03/06/05 11:48 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

you could always try to choke down some San Pedro or Peruvian Torch. I tried unsuccessfully this summer. A friend of mine did the extraction. Ew, I am very textile sesntive with things. I mean when I was younger I could drink cough syrup so I can drink nasty things. But this was Like 32oz of extra bitter chunky cucumber juice. it was a thick green puss with chunks of bread for some reason.... All in all, I didn't like it and ended up eating about 9 HBW seeds that night for my introduction to lsa (i had etan Lsd and mushrooms prior, along with many RC's)

ANyway, the other kid did it. And was tripping a lot longer than me and my other buddy who was on like 17 HBWs, and finaly he had to be kicked out of the apartment for weirding us out, becuase well he was, and we all went to sleep. He was fine though... He had fun.

--------------------

Calico Kahlia come tell me the news
Calamity's waiting for a way to get to her
Rosy red and electric blue
I bought you a paddle for your paper canoe

Say you'll come back when you can
Whenever your airplane happens to land
Maybe I'll be back here too
It all depends on what's with you

InvisibleFreeker
jackaroe
Male User Gallery
Loc: buffalo
    #3880252 - 03/06/05 11:48 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I did mescaline a little while ago and posted up a trip report about it, if you could fnd it perhaps it will help out.

IMO its a mind opening experience and I'm glad I did it.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

#3880338 - 03/07/05 12:02 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

id bet money its not mescaline but some other phenethylamine research chem

--------------------

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: Mescaline [Re: Help on the Way]
    #3880421 - 03/07/05 12:15 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I posted this last week:

Mescaline seems like this earthly heat, like the heat from the center of the earth that overwhelms your body in waves of melting. I always feel like the visuals are like the bonds of shape and colour, that hold things in their familiar form, are also melted by this heat so the colors and textures below start poking out. Your heart is racing, and your body feels hot, but everywhere there is this peacefull space, like your boundaries are melted. You start to become like the pulsing lights of a deep water jellyfish, except cartoonish in a strange mickey mouse kind of way. Every time I feel a layer, a boundry in my mind, melt away I feel shock and surprise, like I am finding myself floating suspended in space.

In broader terms mescaline is a drug that last a long time, takes 2-3 hours to peak (you won't feel anything for at least 1-2 hours) and has long lasting after effects. It is mostly a body/visual trip, so it doesn't mess with your ability to think that much. But it is also very subconscious, so alot of the time you might notice that you weren't thinking AT ALL, just being overwhelmed by the waves. Others have said it is a very sober or calm trip. The body high feels a little like alcohol at first, and you get really euphoric. It feels ALOT like rolling, without the tingling body rushes and seratonin bliss. I found it very similar in some ways to MDA, but less speedy. As the mescaline takes you farther and farther away it does it in a very gentle way, that you won't really realize how high you are getting, and even if you feel you are about to be absorbed into the void, it will seem ok. This world will no longer matter.

Time dilation is very apparent. It doesn't take long till it feels like all increments of time are exactly the same. An hour passing feels like a minute passing. Sort of like awareness is water and your thoughts are the locks of a dam that hold them seperate. These locks release and the water all flows together into the river. But at the same time, you can follow normal time if you want to. It's like you can get lost in the space between moments, or tune back into the normal sober flow. This focus ability also makes it possible to hold conversations with people, and ground yourself by talking if you need to. At higher doses, this is harder, but usually you can get back to baseline thinking if you need to.

The comeup is pretty nice that it is so slow, but it can give you extra time to be anxious. On mescaline I see alot of lines interweaving, paisly patterns, and subtle morphing. At normal doses you shouldn't see anything really outlandish or weird. All the hallucinations seem very controlled and grounded in reality, even if everything is flowing like liquid and you are seeing ghost objects flash out of place. Usually you don't see anything really crazy or unbelievable (faces, entities), but what you do see is very pretty.

That's my experience.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

#3880428 - 03/07/05 12:16 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Slipknot420 said:
id bet money its not mescaline but some other phenethylamine research chem

Is there a way to tell aside from injesting it ?

--------------------
~~~LouiseLouise

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #3880444 - 03/07/05 12:19 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Dosage. If it was less than 200-300 milligrams of crystal it was not mescaline. You can't fit a dose of mescaline into a small pill.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3880454 - 03/07/05 12:20 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Do you have any clue what the dosage should be, was he told how much to take? Usually when you buy "mescaline" they at least have the powdered capped up in doses. If it's mescaline you might be taking 300 mg if it's something like 2ci you might be taking 15-20 mg, etc. See, it's important to know what you have.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Edited by gdman (03/07/05 10:29 AM)

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Re: Mescaline [Re: gdman]
    #3880804 - 03/07/05 01:26 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

gdman said:
See, it's impotent to know what you have.

:lol:  sorry i am immature

--------------------

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #3880840 - 03/07/05 01:40 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Ive only had a taste of it.  I found a san pedro at a walmart once.  I came back there 3 times with camera to make sure it was reall one :smile:.

We despinned and skinned it and only tried to eat up that dark layer that is suposed to have the most alkaloids mushed it.  it was so bitter gross we could only eat enough to get minimal effects.  I definatly got a nice body buzz from it that lasted for hours but that was it.

I definatly would like to try it again tho.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3881870 - 03/07/05 10:28 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

holy shit :smile: :lol:.

spellchecker blah.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleBoom
Supervisor
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: Mescaline [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3881919 - 03/07/05 11:00 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Divided_Sky said:
I posted this last week:

Mescaline seems like this earthly heat, like the heat from the center of the earth that overwhelms your body in waves of melting. I always feel like the visuals are like the bonds of shape and colour, that hold things in their familiar form, are also melted by this heat so the colors and textures below start poking out. Your heart is racing, and your body feels hot, but everywhere there is this peacefull space, like your boundaries are melted. You start to become like the pulsing lights of a deep water jellyfish, except cartoonish in a strange mickey mouse kind of way. Every time I feel a layer, a boundry in my mind, melt away I feel shock and surprise, like I am finding myself floating suspended in space.

In broader terms mescaline is a drug that last a long time, takes 2-3 hours to peak (you won't feel anything for at least 1-2 hours) and has long lasting after effects. It is mostly a body/visual trip, so it doesn't mess with your ability to think that much. But it is also very subconscious, so alot of the time you might notice that you weren't thinking AT ALL, just being overwhelmed by the waves. Others have said it is a very sober or calm trip. The body high feels a little like alcohol at first, and you get really euphoric. It feels ALOT like rolling, without the tingling body rushes and seratonin bliss. I found it very similar in some ways to MDA, but less speedy. As the mescaline takes you farther and farther away it does it in a very gentle way, that you won't really realize how high you are getting, and even if you feel you are about to be absorbed into the void, it will seem ok. This world will no longer matter.

Time dilation is very apparent. It doesn't take long till it feels like all increments of time are exactly the same. An hour passing feels like a minute passing. Sort of like awareness is water and your thoughts are the locks of a dam that hold them seperate. These locks release and the water all flows together into the river. But at the same time, you can follow normal time if you want to. It's like you can get lost in the space between moments, or tune back into the normal sober flow. This focus ability also makes it possible to hold conversations with people, and ground yourself by talking if you need to. At higher doses, this is harder, but usually you can get back to baseline thinking if you need to.

The comeup is pretty nice that it is so slow, but it can give you extra time to be anxious. On mescaline I see alot of lines interweaving, paisly patterns, and subtle morphing. At normal doses you shouldn't see anything really outlandish or weird. All the hallucinations seem very controlled and grounded in reality, even if everything is flowing like liquid and you are seeing ghost objects flash out of place. Usually you don't see anything really crazy or unbelievable (faces, entities), but what you do see is very pretty.

That's my experience.

:thumbup:  This pile of dried torch is calling me I believe...Nice report man

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #3882242 - 03/07/05 01:22 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I hope you really trust your friend, and that he trusts his dealer,
cuz the likelihood that you really do have access to true mesacline
is pretty much nil.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Peruvian Torch, San Pedro

Community >> The Pub