Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
ChaCha
    #9874234 -

Hi guys, I know there's a topic on this already but it's old so here's a new one.

ChaCha is a company that answers your questions via text. I just wanted to let you guys know that if you wanted to be a guide click Here. Basically as a guide you sit around and answer peoples questions. It's very simple.

I do it while cruising around on the Shroomery/Grasscity or while smoking a bowl :smile:. You get paid minimum of 10 cents per question up to like 25 cents or something. Depending on the category of the question.

I just was posting here to try and get a team together to earn more money :smile:. If you want to join, there's a very easy entry exam thing that I can help you with if need be.

For those wanting to participate when it says "ChaCha Guide Referral Email Address  (*optional)*" Could you please use my email as a referee? Dewettkyle@yahoo.com

So far I've earned lil over 30 dollars from it already and I just started:dancingbacon:. Anyways Just thought I would share since it's such a great idea.

Just some proof

PM me if you have any questions, or just reply!

~Peace


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha [Re: iwaspwnd]
    #9874241 -

what kind of questions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha [Re: iwaspwnd]
    #9874244 -

last time I tried to take the test I was really fucked up on benzos/ alc. I could use the cash so I think ill give it another shot tomorrow.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha [Re: DeathCompany]
    #9874267 -

All kinds of questions, some are really funny, others are pretty gross. Here's some questions that I got asked


Most the time they're pretty easy questions, some times though you get a confusing one.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha [Re: iwaspwnd]
    #9874303 -

Nice, I'm a guide now! Gonna get my broke ass paaaayed

:dancingbacon:


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9874313 -

Right on man! I added you to my friends :smile:

I'm not getting too many questions right now :frown: Some time late nights are lame, but most the time they're pretty busy.

LOL as I was writing this I got a question about the shroomery!

~Peace


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha [Re: iwaspwnd]
    #9874325 -

How often do you get questions in a typical "busy" period of time? Are you in competition with other guides?


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9874332 -

Normally it's as soon as you're done you get another, Sign up for specifics in the profile tab, you'll get more questions that you're better suited for. As for the competition part, sort of, but it's kind of a friendly competition. Winner (Most questions answered/best quality) get's some extra money. They recently changed the system so it's a lot more fair. There's plenty of questions, so running out isn't a problem :smile:


--------------------

Edited by iwaspwnd (02/27/09 03:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha [Re: iwaspwnd]
    #9874336 -

What kinda bank do you make? 3-9$ an hour average?


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9874339 -

Depends on how serious I am. But that's about right. Obviously it's not the best money. But for answering questions I don't think you can get much better :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha [Re: iwaspwnd]
    #9874343 -

Pssh, best money... better then no money. And I don't have to get off my ass and go to work. If I can get even a single 8th outta this it'll be a massive success.


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha [Re: iwaspwnd]
    #9874345 -

Lol! You stole my idea!

Every $200 I'm ganna cash out and buy me an ounce of danky :smile:

Fucking 2 dollar processing fee! Fine! 202 dollars!


--------------------

Edited by iwaspwnd (02/27/09 03:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha [Re: iwaspwnd]
    #9874358 -

How's the pay out work?


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9874362 -

You either choose the Pay me now button or the like monthly pay. Pay me now they send you a visa card type thing and once you have it as soon as you press the button your card gets updated, you can withdraw money from atms etc. and the monthly is well.. monthly they just deposit it into your savings/checking account.

From ChaCha,
Quote:
Pay me now - Get paid anytime you want. Instantly.

Choosing the Pay Me Now option allows you to create a new bank account for instant transfers. Once this payment method is selected and the account is setup your guide earnings can be transferred to this new account at any time. A ChaCha debit card will be issued by the bank to access these funds. After you get your card all you have to do is click the Pay Me Now button and you'll have your earnings instantly.

Currently, each transaction processed will deduct a $2.00 fee.

Pay Me Monthly

Choosing the Pay Me Monthly option allows you to setup direct deposit with your existing bank account. If this payment method is selected and current guide earnings are at least $100 on the monthly cutoff date, earnings will be automatically transferred to your designated account. The date for this transfer will be noted on the underground in the guide earnings box.

Currently, no monthly processing fees will be deducted.



Edited by iwaspwnd (02/27/09 03:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha [Re: iwaspwnd]
    #9874367 -

Probably do the pay now. This university shit is boring though...

Is there a minimum for a cash out?


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9874371 -

Nope, only on the monthly one. And Yah, Pay me now I think is the best, Quick cash whenever you need it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha [Re: iwaspwnd]
    #9874375 -

How long does it take to get your card? More importantly, could I feasibly have enough money to hit Cali for spring break?

Also, what kinda chunk do taxes take out of this?

(sorry for all the Q's, thanks for the help dude)


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9874385 -

Gastronomicus said:
How long does it take to get your card? More importantly, could I feasibly have enough money to hit Cali for spring break?

Also, what kinda chunk do taxes take out of this?

(sorry for all the Q's, thanks for the help dude)



I think that depends on where you live, It shouldn't take too long. Depends how much money you want to have while there lol (I'm completely useless on this question)

as for taxes, I'm actually not too sure lol!

Just did some reading on the taxes, http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080907071501AASvK5w - So Hopefully that answers it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha [Re: iwaspwnd]
    #9874386 -

Haha yeah that was a deliberately hard question. ChaCha that you fucker!

:lol:

That tax helps a lot, so they don't take a slice straight off the top? Nice.

How much do you make a week on average and how long did you dedicate to searching?


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha [Re: iwaspwnd]
    #9874394 -

Well, I just started, for me it's more of a, I'm bored so I'll earn some money, type thing. Haven't really dedicated anytime to it. Mostly doing it whilst extremely baked and cruising the forums lols


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ChaCha! it's covering my rent :(
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Aka_am 9,153 349 11/15/08 07:35 PM
by thekwazz
* Is LSD Heallthy? chacha
( 1 2 all )
skatealex2 1,318 23 03/17/09 08:36 PM
by SvampViking
* ATTN: ChaCha employees proud_republican 1,395 17 03/25/09 08:35 PM
by Kupo
* So I've been a guide on the ChaCha service.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
lil_demented 4,263 92 02/14/11 08:09 PM
by Middleman
* Best Resonse to a Stupid Persons Stupid Question mjshroomer 2,198 15 03/24/04 06:58 PM
by Che_Night_Soil
* -A rather pressing question-
( 1 2 all )
igore 4,181 21 07/31/03 09:19 PM
by Fungushungry
* Very OT: Strange question about fire damage and photos... GernBlanston 1,178 4 01/05/04 03:04 PM
by GernBlanston
* Quick chemistry question FirstAvailable 1,569 11 04/01/04 06:14 PM
by FirstAvailable

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,694 topic views. 7 members, 70 guests and 318 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.