Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Mescaline [Re: afoaf]
    #3882632 -

anyone i know who extracts mescaline, takes it themselves with close friends. selling it is a waste of time and money.

afoaf, i actually agree with you! the world may never be the same.


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline [Re: Todcasil]
    #3882909 -

two summers ago, a friend of mine happened upon a friend of his who had two or three heavy duty garbage bags filled to the brim with cactus cuttings (i believe it was san pedro, but my memory might be playing tricks on me). i tried it twice in that summer - the first time making an incredibly foul brew-concoction (to this day, i can't really eat marinara sauce because of the memory of that taste) - the second time powdering it up and mixing it with applesauce. both times were absolutely amazing - the second time being the best psychedelic experience i've ever had.

highly recommend it.

but definitely heed peoples advice here - i have no idea how my friend's friend had all that cactus, as it doesn't make any profitable sense to grow it... and many people have a lot of RCs they want to get rid of...


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline [Re: JettaJay]
    #3882930 -

your friend has mescaline? haha - it's fake dude. unless you're drinking cacti sludge, you should be fairly certain it is fake. I'd call your "friend" out on his/her bullshit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline [Re: Todcasil]
    #3882940 -

oh, wait, here come the four horsemen....

:smirk:


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline *DELETED* [Re: Vvellum]
    #3883634 -

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline [Re: blink]
    #3883682 -

I forgot in my last post, usually you see alot of reds, blues and greens on mescaline. I think more reds and blues than greens, and some purples. It also makes lots of cool mayan looking patterns.


--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline [Re: afoaf]
    #3883983 -

afoaf said:
I hope you really trust your friend, and that he trusts his dealer,
cuz the likelihood that you really do have access to true mescaline
is pretty much nil.



I did actually see real mescalin as a powder once in 1974 and did it two times mixed with strawberry nestles powder.

it was awesome, but I doubt it's around in extracted form these days.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3884016 -

read a book called "the teachings of don juan: the yaqi way of knowledge" by carlos castanada. its definatle interesting if you have questions about that type of thing.


--------------------
"It's bad enough that you sell your waking life for minimum wage, but now they get your dreams for free."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline [Re: JettaJay]
    #3885539 -

What a wonderful compound.
By itself it's a beautiful trip.
Want to be introduced to the light? Eat a large dose of peyote or
San Pedro(I prefer pedro) then 1 hour later eat 300mcg. of LSD.
The two synergize perfectly. No ego can stand up to that. :heart:


--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline [Re: chinacat72]
    #3885943 -

chinacat72 said:
Eat a large dose of peyote or
San Pedro(I prefer pedro) then 1 hour later eat 300mcg. of LSD.
The two synergize perfectly. No ego can stand up to that. :heart:



ahhhhh chinacat damn you and your infinite access to all the entheogens you desire!!!! :mad2:

:gd_icon: :heartpump: :gd_icon:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline [Re: Krishna]
    #3885977 -

In all probability the stuff you got is not mescaline at all. Be very careful dude.

Edited by lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl (03/08/05 11:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #3885983 -

that was a good report blink

I have many cacti at my disposal but I don't want to destroy a single one. I'm just going to wait until i feel ready.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline [Re: Krishna]
    #3886232 -

Krishna said:
chinacat72 said:
Eat a large dose of peyote or
San Pedro(I prefer pedro) then 1 hour later eat 300mcg. of LSD.
The two synergize perfectly. No ego can stand up to that. :heart:



ahhhhh chinacat damn you and your infinite access to all the entheogens you desire!!!! :mad2:

:gd_icon: :heartpump: :gd_icon:



Thanks to Mr. Pedro mescaline is one of the most readily available psychedelics
for anyone. Lets hope it stays legal. I prefer Pedro to Peyote by far.
I no longer have time to eat Mescaline or LSD ,but mabye when I retire.
I love growing it though. It grows so fast and big. :crazy2:


--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 'Immortal' jellyfish swarming across the world
( 1 2 3 all )
snoot 3,725 42 01/28/09 04:05 PM
by Cognitive_Shift
* So im watchin a special on box jellyfish ganjaguru 1,378 15 01/23/09 07:49 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Starfish, Seahorses, and Jellyfish oh my! Chemical_Bliss 736 2 05/27/05 06:27 PM
by boO
* Should I try Mescaline today?
( 1 2 all )
pantsboy 5,956 26 10/29/06 01:10 AM
by aNeway2sayHooray
* Mescaline Extraction Motha Fuckaaa boletusoftruth 1,893 8 05/13/10 04:52 PM
by Elementium
* Mescaline!!
( 1 2 all )
feifen 2,393 32 09/18/09 11:48 PM
by Gumby
* Why doesn't Terence Mckenna ever talk about Mescaline?
( 1 2 all )
Envix 14,421 29 11/02/17 04:45 AM
by SergDerbst
* I want to try mescaline
( 1 2 3 all )
Phishe 4,933 46 10/18/07 04:25 AM
by m.v2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,741 topic views. 3 members, 248 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.