Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLSAuser
Full figuredwomen rule!
Loc: Florida
Re: low jar count [Re: vildechayea]
    #996640 - 10/27/02 11:17 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

hahahaha pervert, such a silly man!

as for eating vermiculite, youd gotta be real desperate if you cant wait for shrooms. also youd need to eat a whole 1/2 pint cake to have a level 2 trip! thats more than a handful of verm along with brf, mycellum and bacteria!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshroomerman
dopaminecatalyst

Loc: florida
Re: low jar count [Re: LSAuser]
    #996914 - 10/27/02 01:15 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

level whatever. I don't know about the new leveling system, but if 5 is the hardest and 1 is a small trip then I got a level 3/4 (almost a 1) off of about maybe 1/20th a gram mycilli. Maybe it's just because I am astrally strong. Maybe because I haven't tripped in a year or better. BTW how long b4 you return to absolute zero tolerance after tripping ? I love you all,  :wink:you have been most kind to me. 

--------------------
"Someone please help me stop laughing!!!"

OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

Loc: ŵįţĥįń ? ?ŧąţĩ�...
Re: low jar count [Re: shroomerman]
    #996926 - 10/27/02 01:19 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Its 2 weeks, but 1 month is better.
Although I havent noticed any difference with 2 weeks.

--------------------
Listen, or your tongue will keep you deaf. :wink:
ŦēҜй? - ??ĜįĈ?? ҒűČҝĮńĜ ?đVǻŃčЄмЄńŦ

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
    #996930 - 10/27/02 01:22 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

That is very odd. PS it longer and hope for the best. I sterilized two glasses by steam-boil for 1 hour and got 0 contamination.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

Offlineshroomerman
dopaminecatalyst

Re: low jar count [Re: SixCee]
    #996973 - 10/27/02 01:46 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I just cut out some concentrated mycilli from the corner of the casing with a sterile knife in the name of overlay prevention. I discarded the mycilli /peat/verm mix into my piehole. I should be on another level 1/2  trip again in about an hour. But I am grateful for such small things. Already I feel the tolerance hard at work from 3 days ago tripping on mycilli. My casing is my friend. I'm sure the mycilli in the center of the tray has not heard about my hack job at the edges. Shrooms will still form, or i'll eat the whole fucking tray like I said b4. I'm getting very stern with my fungus., they must please me or I'll eat them. I know I didn't fuck up the tray by fuckin' 'round and cutting into it. The knife waz sterile. Shrooms , shrooms grow grow grow this is your blessed opportunity. Not tripping in a long time makes you bold. when I open the terrarium to fan it it stinks like mushrooms. I'm in heaven. I have a good ammount of psilocyben working hard for me to create more. When I master this I'm gonna organize a shroom party on me. Weed included. Booze, weed, and trips of whatever sort are my things. Ok, excuse me while I enjoy my limited tolerance. Weeeeeee Hioooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks everyone!!!!!!! :grin:   

--------------------

Invisiblevildechayea
shodan

#996986 - 10/27/02 01:52 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Let me get this straight, dude:  in order to enhance myco fruiting potential, you've consumed a portion of substrate, in the hopes that "word will get around" to the surviving mycellia, hence coercing them into growing faster?

Makes sense to me.

:wink:

Offlineshroomerman
dopaminecatalyst

#997097 - 10/27/02 02:47 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Exactly my man!!! Well put, I could not have said it better. It was not a sin to carve out some trip from the casing was it? Because, I'll tell you, from my eyes, it was worth it. I don'tplan on fucking around forever, this was my only opportunity to trip. As you can see from my avitar, I take things seriously sometimes, and get great results. Just like I will here. For now, I'm gonna trip if possible whenever I feel like it, I haven't done that in years. Later, in a couple weeks, I am ordering a syringe assortment from thelittleguy, and using them all in one weekend with 150 jars, and go for a big huge clitoris harvest. :tongue: Till then, I'll be the strange one whom eats casings and shit. I still love you though, and you are still invited to eat shrooms with me in 2003. :grin: 

--------------------

Invisiblevildechayea
shodan

#997149 - 10/27/02 03:18 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Well, there's nothing wrong with snarfing a vermy brown rice krispy treat if it titilates the mushie recptors.  Hell, I have occasionally dropped precious piney chronic into my shag carpet, then rooted about with tweezers, only to wind up cooking cat hairs, toenail clippings and Herculon fibers along with meager dustmite-ridden nuggite frags.  But don't become such a snarfelopagus that you wind up mauwing all your shroomy pupae before they even reach their full glory!  And you know, I never thought they were clitoral except maybe the pins; if my babe's tootsie roll was 3" and got me trippin' when noshed upon, I'd marry da' bitch (n' shit).

You crack me up, man. 
:grin:
v

Offlineshroomerman
dopaminecatalyst

#997196 - 10/27/02 03:40 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

ya I said I wont. I only have one casing NOW, but soon I'll have many. Once a rotating harvest system is in place, I'll never have to rape my casings again. But for now, I am grateful of even a small trip after so long. I hope to one day cook LSD. We'll see how it goes with the growables first. 2 out of 3 ain't bad. :tongue: BTW I think that a big pile of mushrooms can only help in my crusade to gather clitorises. I think we should all be fucking in the streets. What the hell is wrong with all of you!!! LO L I'm sorry, but I'm not.  :shocked: :smirk: :grin: shake it sugaree!!!!! :smile: 

--------------------

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
    #997201 - 10/27/02 03:42 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

You're gonna "cook" LSD? Tell me how that one goes.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Offlineshroomerman
dopaminecatalyst

Re: low jar count [Re: Skikid16]
    #997359 - 10/27/02 04:52 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

it goes pretty much like this...

http://www.rhodium.ws/chemistry/index.html#lsd

have fun baby!  :grin: 

--------------------

Invisiblevildechayea
shodan

#998453 - 10/27/02 09:50 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I heard making acid was only for chemistry majors w/ at least 1 yr experience.

How did your ganja growing experience compare to mushie growing so far?

I've never done it 'cause I'm in an apartment & I know the skunky reek can get heavy, plus all that lighting equipment.

v

OfflineLSAuser
Full figuredwomen rule!
    #998801 - 10/27/02 11:42 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Your gonna eat a whole tray of verm if no shrooms? man youll die! youll clog up ur intestines!

OfflineXiC_clone
Calls Shots 'Round Here
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth 25XX
    #998932 - 10/28/02 12:49 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

>>>I heard making acid was only for chemistry majors w/ at least 1 yr experience<<<

More like Xpert Biochemist Mycrobiochemists w/ LOTS (years, maybe 5) of hands on experience. And your chances of death are still around %900. You are dealing w/ a fungus that can rot u from the inside out, make your arms and legs fall off, and kill you more horribly than your worst nightmare.
Not to mention that 44,000 europens died this way in the 14th(15th?) century.

Kids, we dont try this @ home.

-XiC

--------------------
Don't soak your WBS dummy! There's an =>easy<= way.
For Your Health!

OfflineXiC_clone
Calls Shots 'Round Here
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth 25XX
    #998950 - 10/28/02 01:03 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

BTW, can u acctually comprehend anything that u are reading off Rhodiums site? You can work an indole calculation? You can get your hands on commercial e*got? Can you completley dedicate yourself to a life learning process working twords a goal that will enveiyably (maybe) render you a leper?

Just because the info is out there doesnt mean it should B put into practice.
E*gotism is nothing to fuck w/.

This is not a flame.
I am not showing off.
This is nothing to that matter.

I am just someone who rather not see a fellow mycologist (and human being) die sooo horribly.
Not to mention, if ya try something; get yer hands on some Hydracloric acid, fix up a shack in the boonies, casue a mass contamination, or just a controled one.
In the end, it will be the informational source that will suffer aswell. No one wants the D*A on our dicks (and clits LSA =).
Food for thought.

But hell, take the 7 years of chem and prove me wrong.

-XiC

--------------------
Don't soak your WBS dummy! There's an =>easy<= way.
For Your Health!

Offlineshroomerman
dopaminecatalyst

Re: low jar count [Re: XiC_clone]
    #999429 - 10/28/02 08:11 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I never said I was gonna do it tomorrow.  :grin: Growing weed is so fucking easy once you know how. There's no sterility thing like with mushrooms, so it's 10 times easier. Mushroom growing will be easy for me to do too, once I get down to a proceedure I like best and order good clean syringes. I'm sure I'll do fine at it. Making LSD is hard. I know. I'll have to purchase a lab for my basement and all. And study. But if not me then WHO? Where the fuck is all the acid? To all the chemistry majors out there WHY DON'T YOU DO IT....and save me a lot of studying. :cool:

I'm not really gonna eat a casing, even though a guy in guiness world records ate a bicycle before. :grin: However I would like to see some pins soon so I can calm my ass down. :grin:

Thanks, but SOMEBODY has got to make LSD or else this world is going to HELL. :ooo:

The preceeding has been a paid advertisement from the " SOMEBODY LEARN TO COOK LSD" foundation  :grin: :grin: :grin: 

--------------------

OfflineLSAuser
Full figuredwomen rule!
    #1003730 - 10/29/02 04:30 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

"even though a guy in guiness world records ate a bicycle before."

He damaged himself and needed many operations. IB hes dead by now!
as for the acid, this explains why its dry. No one really knows or has the patience to make acid when they can grow shrooms and weed and also coke much easier and safer. I hear only a handful of chemists are still making acid. Unless more people start making acid, there will be little or no acid. Heck at that rate Ill be lucky if Ill ever be doing acid and any acid is like $20 a blotter and youd need like 5 to trip since there so weak now. Not worth it. Not when the shroom gods smile upon us!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags