Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
hidden hand; the illuminati insider...
    #9873489 -

I came across this website a few days ago, and am amazed at this dialogue.
It is quite extraordinary, and at first easy to dismiss, but after reading becomes more compelling and intriguing.
I encourage everyone at least read the first few sessions, and see what you think.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html


--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hidden hand; the illuminati insider... [Re: satyr]
    #9873781 -

That is interesting...he talks like he might know. I always get caught up in the "why would anyone make this up?" routine, but people do lots of strange things. I read the first section and he talked about some events which we can verify the truthfulness of afterwards....but they didn't happen. He said that we would have a new currency by January...it's almost March. He basically described the break down of our economic system, which hasn't happened yet. This, though, I understand is a malleable set of events and is probably hard to predict.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hidden hand; the illuminati insider... [Re: fazdazzle]
    #9874843 -

i like that art work when you click the link. haven't read it but i am going to save this and read it later.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hidden hand; the illuminati insider... [Re: thirdtragedy]
    #9875109 -

For any of you interested, here is a link to a series of channelings called the Law of One.

Normally I take all channelings with a grain of salt, but despite the length of this one, I cant stop reading. What is stated here could easily be a hoax, yet intuitively I feel alot of truth can be pulled from these documents.
What the "hidden hand" discusses also fits along the same lines as these channelings, and he actually makes reference to them during his "interview".


--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: satyr]
    #9888689 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hidden hand; the illuminati insider... [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #9889282 -

thanks for the post!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hidden hand; the illuminati insider... [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #9889304 -

thanks for the post!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hidden hand; the illuminati insider... [Re: Mastamike1118]
    #9889924 -

As long as the guy doesn't make any statements that can be checked to be true or not true, he can make up whatever he wants without anyone being able to show if he's lying or not. I mean, you can write a story about a distant planet only you visited. If only you visited that planet, it is impossible for us to verify the story unless we go and visit that planet.

The only reason why this guy could be telling the truth is because it is unverifiable weather what he is saying is the truth or not. Even if we leave the truth out of this, and assume he is speaking it, there is no point to this truth. It doesn't teach us anything new, it isn't useful at all. It's nothing but a uneducative story that could as well be true or not true.

So either way, if you believe this to be true, or you believe this to be false, it won't change a thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hidden hand; the illuminati insider... [Re: Diaboleros]
    #9890049 -

it wont change a thing only because you believe that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hidden hand; the illuminati insider... [Re: Mastamike1118]
    #9894793 -

Well, I personally learned a lot from this Hidden Hand guy, and I am half way through...
So this dialogue, for me, is of great value, because he is showing us what is like to be on the "dark" side, from some higher perspective...

Of course there is no way someone or I can verify this, but can someone say Law of One is truth for sure, or some religion or anything. Can one say that things he see in front of he's eyes are truth?


--------------------
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Nietzsche

I've never faked a sarcasm in my life. True story.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hidden hand; the illuminati insider... [Re: ivander]
    #9895241 -

Nothing can every be proved as "truth" and nothing can ever really be verified. It is up to our own intuition and judgement to understand these things in any way that we will, and there is no wrong way, whether they be true or false.
I have friend who I recommended this dialogue to, and it absolutely changed his life. He was a hard-core Alex Jones fan, and it made him a total pessimistic, negative person to be around. After this article, his views have changed entirely, and he is much more positive and vibrant, no longer fearful of this "tyranny" that he would dwell on.
Just this is an example of how any and all information can be useful, despite their validity. Its all about how one uses the information and what one takes away from it.


--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: satyr]
    #9895276 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hidden hand; the illuminati insider... [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #9895776 -

I have to admit i am having mixed feelings about this.
On one hand i am thinking how they are trying to corrupt the one piece of valuable information we have in books.. (The Law of One)

On the other i am telling myself not to be paranoid...

A balanced approach..

And i definitely wont be "meditating" on it..
I would not want to direct my focus onto this group , or their material .. for whatever purpose.


--------------------



---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hidden hand; the illuminati insider... [Re: jivJaN]
    #9896655 -

My first thought when I discovered this article was here they go, attempting to justify and undermine their actions, a classic attempt of putting "good" reasons behind "evil" actions.
But after thoroughly reading this, I was left with a strange positive feeling, despite not taking it all to heart. The author even states in the dialogue, no, dont blindly believe what hes saying, no, dont give in to the "elites" attempt to control.
Its a very unique article, and if anything, it stimulates one to consider alternate possibilities. For anyone with any understanding of polarities, this article is gold.


--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hidden hand; the illuminati insider... [Re: satyr]
    #9896713 -

:thumbup:
Couldnt have said it better myself.


--------------------



---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hidden hand; the illuminati insider... [Re: satyr]
    #9910664 -

Heh :smile:
I wrote to David Wilcock about this.. and surprisingly i got a reply :smile:

It’s a hoax. Guidance told me not to say anything about it on my site, so I haven’t. It’s a kid who’s obviously a big fan of my material and studied it at length, and tied together various things he’d heard me say and write while adding in other stuff I’ve never said.



Harmless.



- Daivd


:smile:


--------------------



---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hidden hand; the illuminati insider... [Re: jivJaN]
    #9910671 -

I like some a David Wilcocks work, but much of what he has to say is completely uninformed. Too much misinformation for my taste.


--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hidden hand; the illuminati insider... [Re: satyr]
    #9910778 -

David is someone who speaks of the Ra material in great detail.
Thats why i made the connection.
The link you gave up there is very similar in the style of writing and the message portrayed ,to the teachings from the Law of One series.
I am not trying to say what is .. and what isnt..
To me this means .. bullshit.. dont pay much attention to it.
Obviously it has a different affect on you.
If you had read the Ra material .. you would find that this H_H basically said nothing new.. except that they are too of the planetary  influence of venus.
This is what Ra also claims.. that they have evolved and graduated from 3rd density while on venus.. long time ago.
This is one of the things i noticed.. and to be honest.. i didnt really like it.
I read the whole thing btw.. And although it does state some interesting things.. it looks like something i could write down .. with much more precision.
If you find this material to be of value.. then by all means feel free to study it.
I would suggest reading the actual books and channeled sessions.. if this is your area of interest.


--------------------



---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hidden hand; the illuminati insider... [Re: jivJaN]
    #9915138 -

At first I thought this is some valuable stuff, and so it seems very much... :wink:

But then I noticed some glitches in H_H replays, wondering what would David say about this stuff.. and so thought did occur to to send message to David himself, but I forgot about it shortly after...

nah no matter now... jivjan did :wink: and I did got my answer, without asking a question :wink:


--------------------
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Nietzsche

I've never faked a sarcasm in my life. True story.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hidden hand; the illuminati insider... [Re: ivander]
    #9924506 -

jivJaN said:
Heh :smile:
I wrote to David Wilcock about this.. and surprisingly i got a reply :smile:

It?s a hoax. Guidance told me not to say anything about it on my site, so I haven?t. It?s a kid who?s obviously a big fan of my material and studied it at length, and tied together various things he?d heard me say and write while adding in other stuff I?ve never said.



Harmless.



- Daivd


:smile:



You can look at it both ways though.  Maybe Wilcock just tapped into the same source that Hidden Hand is coming from.  The chicken or the egg.  Wilcock's work is based highly on The Law of One.  They are both essentially saying the same thing, making the same conclusions.  If Wilcock calls this a hoax, then it calls into question all of his own material.

His claims of stargates and people going into the future is as much a leap of faith as Hidden Hand actually being a member of the Illuminati insiders.


--------------------
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?  And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fury as academics claim 9/11 was 'inside job'
( 1 2 3 all )
MAIA 5,957 51 09/13/06 07:36 PM
by zappaisgod
* A poem that wanted to be a transcription but couldnt hack the prose. Jackenobi 679 1 10/04/06 01:53 PM
by Jackenobi
* The Snakes are inside me...
( 1 2 3 all )
Adamist 14,408 44 02/05/21 10:58 PM
by makalis
* Priory of Zion, Illuminati, Code of Normality, The Shroomery, Spirituality, Philosophy, Paranoia slaphappy 1,024 3 12/14/06 10:34 AM
by MAIA
* Gre3tings Earthl1ngs
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Heru_sa_Aset 22,132 107 05/12/09 12:23 PM
by heimiasali
* UFO's by Clark McClelland - NASA former worker MAIA 2,836 12 01/05/06 05:51 PM
by barfightlard
* MR&P cool link MAIA 4,589 12 12/05/05 01:50 PM
by MAIA
* Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 51 52 )
zorbman 184,494 1,020 03/15/18 06:53 PM
by BrendanFlock

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
3,398 topic views. 1 members, 3 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.