Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Greetings Earthlings [Re: sam420]
    #5051373 - 12/12/05 07:43 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

If you had read the post by the POSTER, he says to read up on Egypt, especially its religious aspects. Things escape people who don't want to learn. All I can say is it says alot about a person by how much they bash things, and how they are controlled by their moods. :blush: :tongue:

The least you could do it keep your nay saying out of the thread. Look at it as entertainment if you have to. And if this guy inspires someone to look up Egyptian religion, all the better.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: Greetings Earthlings [Re: mecreateme]
    #5051375 - 12/12/05 07:47 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
If you had read the post by the POSTER, he says to read up on Egypt, especially its religious aspects. Things escape people who don't want to learn. All I can say is it says alot about a person by how much they bash things, and how they are controlled by their moods. :blush: :tongue:

The least you could do it keep your nay saying out of the thread. Look at it as entertainment if you have to. And if this guy inspires someone to look up Egyptian religion, all the better.

Good words.

The fact is, a post does not have to be a literal statement for one to learn from it.

Personally, I learn a lot better from metaphorical content in fiction... which is, I believe, the method of this post.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Re: Greetings Earthlings [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #5051401 - 12/12/05 08:09 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I agree, just because something isn't approved by someone doesn't mean we can't all gleam our own pearl of knowledge from it.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

Offlinesic_zim85
Bach's Bitch

Loc: Brainsville
    #5051566 - 12/12/05 09:37 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

No, I wasn't knocking it. I'm going to read up on it. I think you guys may have taken it my words the wrong way, or perhaps I had said it wrong, I do that from time to time. I agree, we all gain something from something else, I just think that to name yourself something (i.e. christian) is to say you can't get outside of the box, I don't mean this exactly but in a way. I don't know it's kind of hard to explain what I mean but, I guess when one classifies themself as one thing they are entitled to be that, I just think it's wrong. Also, I wasn't bashing it. I agree with this guy.

=ERik+

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Re: Greetings Earthlings [Re: sic_zim85]
    #5051861 - 12/12/05 11:05 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I just think that to name yourself something (i.e. christian) is to say you can't get outside of the box

I think you are right. Take this a step further and when you think you "know" something, you no longer accept new information on that topic. Knowledge is limiting unless you can admit that you don't know anything and that person is one step closer to knowing this reality, in a way.

What you are explaining is hard to understand because it takes a nervous system capable of understanding. And that is no small feat. I fear it may take a long time of toiling in this Maya to begin to understand these kinds of things. If you are turned on enough, text that previously was drivel will illuminate with meaning and you can begin to understand. Psychedelics seem to be a primary choice to see these views or understanding, or gnosis.

Also, I didn't reply to you Sic_zim, I replied to Sam.

--------------------

Offlinesic_zim85
Bach's Bitch

#5051944 - 12/12/05 11:32 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Now that I reread this post a little, I see. Sorry mecreateme, I thought it was me because the two points that I had quoted from the Egyptian dude, were basically religion and something else(damn short term memory).

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Greetings Earthlings [Re: Heru_sa_Aset]
    #5052011 - 12/12/05 11:49 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Eye0fHorus said:
lool I cannot answer all your questions, but mainly look at the fine details. Religion is what is holding us back.. it's been taken to an outter world of heaven and hell and turned into cults, but with more members, and that simply taking it away from within your divinity inside.

The triangle's shape is purely connected to humanity, and the earth.Your minds eye chakra is a triangle with a 3 in it. That is your higher self the gift of the higher truth.

the sides of the great Pyramid, facing the four cardinal points, signify extremities of dark and light (west and east) and the extremes of cold and heat (north and south). The base of the pyramid further represents to the student the four material elements of nature from which the body of man is formed: air, water, fire, soil. The face of the pyramid, being a triangle signifies the triune within every object in nature. The twelve signs of the zodiac appear also to be represented by the total number of lines and faces of the pyramid. The spiritual centers of man are represented by three main chambers of the pyramid as the heart, the brain, and the reproductive organ (p. 29)." The pyramid also resembles a man sitting in yoga or meditation. Many believed that the great pyramid was set as a temple representing sacred truths.

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleHeru_sa_Aset
8th Dimension
 User Gallery

Loc: 8th Dimension
Re: Your mind.. no time. [Re: Gomp]
    #5052411 - 12/12/05 01:36 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

In general, take a piece of paper, fold it in half, and pierce it with a pencil. You've Pierced space, and gone from one point to the other. Look at this metaphoricaly without the 'laws' of physics.

Take infinity, put in a tiny head and fold it.. you have now witnessed the creation of the universe in your own mind, thus relating to the previous statement. You can fold & unfold time in your own mind as you wish. Humanity is waking up, thus the secrets are coming out.

"Men in Black" You humans, when're you gonna learn that
size doesn't matter? Just 'cause something's
important, doesn't mean it's not very, very
small. - Relating to the galaxy. Could aslo be taken into the dimensions of your own mind.

Morpheus from the Matrix qoutes alot of Dakar Philosphy throughout the whole movie.

"Do you think that's air your breathing." "Free your mind." "You have the look of man who accepts what he see's because he is expecting to wake up."

Nothing is a mistake, truth finds itself in ways you cannot image, and it is the gift we have in us all if we want to accept it.

Throughout all the forces that want to control your world, your realizing quickly the importance for the truth & unity as the key to your own freedoms, and your all starting to find it, which is making you become your higher beings free from the boundaries of time, and that my is what the system fears the most. Your own higher self, cause how else are they going to control you if you live a world without their lies and deception of what is and what isn't.

Edited by Heru_sa_Aset (12/19/05 11:09 PM)

OfflineBamaman
...has issues.

Loc: Down the rabbit hole...
Re: Your mind.. no time. [Re: Heru_sa_Aset]
    #5052684 - 12/12/05 02:33 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

So what about the other mysteries, the huge south american nazca lines. Or the aztec pyramids, or stonehenge, etc...

Why the special focus on egyptian mysteries?

You spoke of 3's and the pyramid/triangle. The pyramid has four sides(n/s/e/w) as you mentioned, not 3. From underneath and from overhead the outline of the structure is SQUARE, not a triangle.

Why would they compromise their special "triune" symbols?
Why would they have ever lost power if they were that special?
Which of the dynasty's were the special ones of the golden age... or whatever?
Why would such a special culture enslave another?
Why would these enlightened ones worship jackals, cats, etc...?

Your comments sound like some religion itself. Like some cross between stargate, the anti-christ, and scientology.

JMHO

--------------------
Diabetes causes hamsters.

Edited by Bamaman (12/12/05 02:47 PM)

Offlinesic_zim85
Bach's Bitch

Re: Your mind.. no time. [Re: Bamaman]
    #5052921 - 12/12/05 03:13 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

how about the biggest mystery? dispite all of our efforts, pyschedelics are still looked down upon? Why?

=Erik=

InvisibleHeru_sa_Aset
8th Dimension
 User Gallery

#5053138 - 12/12/05 03:39 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Bamaman said:
So what about the other mysteries, the huge south american nazca lines. Or the aztec pyramids, or stonehenge, etc...

Why the special focus on egyptian mysteries?

You keep spoke of 3's and the pyramid/triangle. The pyramid has four sides(n/s/e/w) as you mentioned, not 3. From underneath and from overhead the outline of the structure is SQUARE, not a triangle.

Why would they compromise their special "triune" symbols?
Why would they have ever lost power if they were that special?
Which of the dynasty's were the special ones of the golden age... or whatever?
Why would such a special culture enslave another?
Why would these enlightened ones worship jackals, cats, etc...?

Your comments sound like some religion itself. Like some cross between stargate, the anti-christ, and scientology.

JMHO

Fair enough man, lol, but rest assured, I am none of that.. I really don't practice anything, or know all the answers, all I do is meditate and feel the universe, and disconnet myself from this world as to me, it's only limiting and restricted by time.

I can say that we together as a people are finding the truths within.. that was my main objective wiht the starting of this post.. thats all.
I cannot answer all the questions and mysteries of the world, but our main focus is hunting the reptilians.. ever see the episode of star trek were kirk fights the lizard monster? Well, Gene Roddenberry himself was a freemason. Could of been a foreshadow of our reality today as a mind fuck for them to laugh at. Looking back on the whole world and how i grew up, I don't see it the same way anymore. I really look at it and think.. damn.. morpheus was right.. unpluggin a mind is hard.. lool.. "HE'S gonNA POP!" - PUKES

Ever see "They Live", lol.. funny cult classic.. with so many lies in the world, one can only see past it by finding the truths together.

"So what about the other mysteries, the huge south american nazca lines. Or the aztec pyramids, or stonehenge, etc..."

The pyramids regardless of it's culture represents teh situation we are in now. The big dude at the top who wants all, and we are becoming aware it. It could be many species with the same message, or it could be a race to see who wins, or it could of been a battle of the stars, it could be a learning tool to help us all reach that top and become aware of our own divinity... who knows.

The stonehendge, from what I gathered was a clock. Alot of folklore is repressed by the LIzARDS that run our world, hence the oppression on cultures who have connetions to the earth and elder teachings of peace.

Their was alot of slavery in the Pyramid times towards the jews yes, and I have nothing against them. All beliefs have the same principle. light and a dark, but as I stressed before, it has been taken to an outer world, and that is what our society is based on... a Pyramid.. network marketing.. anything you want to call it, but at the same time.. are we not climbing the pyramids metaphoricaly to see the truth?

All of your questions are valid, and I don't deny any, or say your wrong in anyway. Your one question about the 4th dimension on the pyramid almost feels like another dimensions that we cannot see, representing another dimension inside a 3d mind/universe. The triangle it self as a flat object has 3 sides, but yes the structures themselves hold 4 dimensions. You can see it two ways I guess.. the all seeying eye of control ontop, or the all seeing eye of selfawareness leading to a single point of understanding for all.

I just find it interesting that we as a society are seeing the very truths unfold themselves.

If I sound overly confident, consider all my statesments that are, resigned, and that I am aware of any ego present, for self relfection is the key to understanding. I am of no religion at all. I was mainly using the opening speach as a metaphor to our society today. I could of added more to it i'm sure, but at the same time, I wanted to open this post with the thought of awareness through symbology.

I personaly think there are many aliens at play here, but the keepers that are blocking higher truth are those infront of your very eyes running the world.. reptilians.. That is why they are hard to find, but are they? The one interesting read I had was about The Ones that are trying to control our society, and how their failing. This species is said to function only with mind waves/communication towers/ and they have no heart like us humans do, that is why it is such a powerful battle. It could be possible. I really wish I could answer your questions with proof, as I would like to know too. But alot could be just conspiracy theories designed to create paranoia, or htey could be true, and hidden and labeled as such to hide it. I admint, one must stand in the middle, so blindness doesn't consume.

Believe me, I would love to know the answers to your questions, and I personaly think that it was designed on a level that we cannot comprehend.. as of yet, but will soon find out.. The world is a joke, the system.. pathetic.. and we've spent thousands of years climbing these pyramids metaphoricaly as a race, and from what i'm seeing now, the top is not gonna be them, it's gonna be higher truth as it was meant to be. You can also look at the pyramid as item of space travel. The tip.. our higher minds.. piercing space without the laws of time.

--------------------
"[( @_)/] [ T-----+-T ] [( @_)/] Bac]<To |3asiCs - T3nAgLiA" (Yo)bum, rush the show!

Edited by Heru_sa_Aset (12/20/05 04:50 AM)

OfflineBamaman
...has issues.

Loc: Down the rabbit hole...
Re: Your mind.. no time. [Re: Heru_sa_Aset]
    #5053181 - 12/12/05 03:46 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Eye0fHorus said:

Humanity is waking up, thus the secrets are coming out.

"Men in Black" You humans, when're you gonna learn that
size doesn't matter? Just 'cause something's
important, doesn't mean it's not very, very
small.

If that is one of the "SECRETS", then it's just old news. Back in 1976 a very famous author by the name of Dr. Seuss, wrote a book called "Horton Hears A Who!"

So you think that the secrets of the world, both past and future, can be found in sci-fi- movie quotes? Man... I sure hope you never read Jonathan Livingston Seagull...lol

--------------------
Diabetes causes hamsters.

InvisibleHeru_sa_Aset
8th Dimension
 User Gallery

#5053252 - 12/12/05 04:00 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

lool XD :smile:

I was just using it as an item, or key, a talisman, a idea beyond the laws of what is...as you will.. not meant to be taken literaly, but on a level beyond metaphors to help one self reflect and really look into things that are questionable and possible within yourself.

The whole universe.. does it have to be big? We have it in our minds don't we? Infinity. Such a hard word to grasp, but is it really that hard knowing time is basically useless in space. Bbiab.. gonna get some herb.. nice shrooms btw :wink:

--------------------
"[( @_)/] [ T-----+-T ] [( @_)/] Bac]<To |3asiCs - T3nAgLiA" (Yo)bum, rush the show!

Edited by Heru_sa_Aset (12/20/05 04:36 AM)

InvisibleHeru_sa_Aset
8th Dimension
 User Gallery

Re: Your other part of your brain could be... [Re: Heru_sa_Aset]
    #5053825 - 12/12/05 05:59 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by Heru_sa_Aset (12/16/05 09:27 PM)

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
    #5053992 - 12/12/05 06:28 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

eye you seem like an intersting person, you make a lot of, well,

thought out points, some of them good...

do you live in ohio, lets eat some LSD together this weekend!
you seem like my kinda dude!

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

InvisibleHeru_sa_Aset
8th Dimension
 User Gallery

Re: Your other part of your brain could be... [Re: incubaby_421]
    #5054124 - 12/12/05 06:52 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Eheheh, LSD.. let's say I lost count after the first hit. It helped open my mind for just that extra amount needed to realize that there is more to reality then we have been contronted. That there are doors.. that most are affraid to go in, and that makes us a little out of their control. :wink:

I watched HOFFMAN'S POTION.. a good documentary from Albert Hoffman himself, and his fellow men and how it was used. Speaks the truth about his OWN discovery. He said, by keeping my drug in the hands of the black market, you are only keeping it away from people who need it. etc etc..  :wink:

I will be forthcoming. I'm a truth finder. Simple as that, I don't read, study, listen or really take in whats around me on the 3rd realm.. I never have.. ever since I was a child.. I felt it to be limited. I guess you could say, I just live in the spirit realm, but the dangers are always present. One must keep the attachment to the body when using this realm.

--------------------

Edited by Heru_sa_Aset (12/20/05 04:35 AM)

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

#5054155 - 12/12/05 07:01 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

so are you coming over or what

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

InvisibleHeru_sa_Aset
8th Dimension
 User Gallery

#5054175 - 12/12/05 07:06 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

nah, im chillin, but thanks anyways, got me own things to do. Like pack and smoke my inhaler.

Edited by Heru_sa_Aset (12/16/05 09:28 PM)

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

#5054184 - 12/12/05 07:07 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

ok, come do some shrooms with me then
i want to trip with you damnit

--------------------

InvisibleHeru_sa_Aset
8th Dimension
 User Gallery

#5054221 - 12/12/05 07:19 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

incubaby_421 said:
ok, come do some shrooms with me then
i want to trip with you damnit

loooooooool hilarious, mabye after we transcend sure. :smile: My one bro, he had a trippy visual on his pc that was flying through space in ways you couln't imagine. It was rotating circling.. flying past galaxies.. stopping.. rotating again.. shoooting off into other directions.. wild.. he put some really metaphysical music to it.. WOW. almost felt like it was what transcending and being with all would be like. Flying throuhg infinity in everydirection at speeds and angles beyond as your higher self going where ever you felt you needed to be.

--------------------

Edited by Heru_sa_Aset (12/21/05 06:22 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder