Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Obama meets with governator, talks cali deficit and stimulus [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9852711 -

It's fine that you disagree... but #3 was put there to address #2.  I'll put your concern right next to my answer to it so you can figure it out for yourself:

Quote:
Your claim is based on the old data, so its therefor not valid in 2009, but i fucking give up



Quote:
I claim that any country that would be close to surpassing us in productivity (thus, proving my original claim to be false) is hurting just as bad, if not worse, than we currently are - and as a result of that, will NOT be overtaking our productivity levels during the time since that data has been acquired.



I'm glad you've finally given up, cuz i'm very persistant - but EXTREMELY tired of arguing this closed case.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama meets with governator, talks cali deficit and stimulus [Re: memes]
    #9852745 -

okay article was faked i give up too. 1 and a half hours in prime time i should work for the kremlin or something.

i thought someone would catch on with the 420 reference, the removing state leaders from power, or at least the conspiracy theory "superhighway" reference in the end. oh well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama meets with governator, talks cali deficit and stimulus [Re: JT]
    #9852767 -

Jackass.

I'm actually happier now that I know its fake.  I was sad that Obama came and rained on our parade.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama meets with governator, talks cali deficit and stimulus [Re: memes]
    #9852785 -

Haha! fake article, what a riot! :rofl2:

And it spawned a debate about not believing everything you see or read! How fitting!


--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:


:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama meets with governator, talks cali deficit and stimulus [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #9852792 -

Irony is glorious.  I'm going to go take a shot of some bourbon to celebrate the gloriousness that this thread turned out to be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama meets with governator, talks cali deficit and stimulus [Re: JT]
    #9852970 -

justin_thyme said:
okay article was faked i give up too. 1 and a half hours in prime time i should work for the kremlin or something.

i thought someone would catch on with the 420 reference, the removing state leaders from power, or at least the conspiracy theory "superhighway" reference in the end. oh well.



I was about to ask you for a link, because I googled some sentences from it, and couldn't find it.
I wondered whether you faked it, but it seemed longer and more involved than I would have expected of a fake article.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama meets with governator, talks cali deficit and stimulus [Re: memes]
    #9853251 -

:rofl:

cheers bro

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama meets with governator, talks cali deficit and stimulus [Re: DragonChaser]
    #9853378 -

Quote:
Not everyone is happy about the bill though. Representative Peter Strausberg (R-OH) again criticized the Democrats excessive use of "pork" in the bill. "I know that building roads created a lot of jobs in the great depression," he said, "but I just don't see why we need a road from Canada to Mexico."



What a fucking moron.  Obviously never been on I-5 before


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama meets with governator, talks cali deficit and stimulus [Re: Ferris]
    #9853383 -

Ferris said:
What a fucking moron.  Obviously never been on I-5 before



justin_thyme said:
okay article was faked i give up too. 1 and a half hours in prime time i should work for the kremlin or something.

i thought someone would catch on with the 420 reference, the removing state leaders from power, or at least the conspiracy theory "superhighway" reference in the end. oh well.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama meets with governator, talks cali deficit and stimulus [Re: memes]
    #9853389 -

Oh, pffft.

It's not that I didn't read the thread.  I wrote that a couple hours ago and then my internet went out :shrug:


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama meets with governator, talks cali deficit and stimulus [Re: Ferris]
    #9853402 -

I'm tempted to spread it around since it fooled me


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama meets with governator, talks cali deficit and stimulus [Re: Ferris]
    #9853489 -

Do it - it got me too.  Full of statistics 'n shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama meets with governator, talks cali deficit and stimulus [Re: memes]
    #9853515 -

Already done :smirk:


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama meets with governator, talks cali deficit and stimulus [Re: Ferris]
    #9853631 -

Shit, that got me too.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama meets with governator, talks cali deficit and stimulus [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #9853847 -

i was just trying to spoof this post

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/9851270/an/0/page/0

all these bailouts are making me sick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama meets with governator, talks cali deficit and stimulus [Re: wolf fish]
    #9854056 -

wolf fish said:
my argument is that it would cost so much money to make that happen



How?

It's been predicted that legalization could save us roughly 7 billion a year in law enforcement costs and could generate 3-6 billion in taxes.

It surely wouldn't fix everything, but I don't see how the hell it could hurt.

:shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama meets with governator, talks cali deficit and stimulus [Re: memes]
    #9854389 -

meams said:
hehe.  I graduated Cum Laude w/ a double major in Economics & Business Management from a university in virginia.  Econ GPA: 3.90.

The age of this data, while seemingly important, does not come into play regarding our debate.  My reasoning is as follows:


1.  I said the US was the most productive workforce in the world (I now change that to "one of the top two", based on that article I found that said we're #2). 

2.  You claim the old data brings the validity of my claims into question.

3.  I claim that any country that would be close to surpassing us in productivity (thus, proving my original claim to be false) is hurting just as bad, if not worse, than we currently are - and as a result of that, will NOT be overtaking our productivity levels during the time since that data has been acquired.

Those three bullets are solid, I don't see how you can argue against them.

Now, regarding your claim that the studies may not have been made in a manner that has the level of validity that I would think it does... 'meh.  Find a better way, and you can disprove my original claim, until then - I'm right :tongue:




Let's assume arguendo that all your studies prove the U.S. is number one in productivity. OK, great. Keep sticking out that tongue.

Now prove that our dubious Top Dog Productivity is solely OR EVEN PREDOMINANTLY due to our dubious Non Use of Marijuana, especially in light of the following:

U.S. Leads The World In Illegal Drug Use

America, Fuck Yeah!

How's your tongue doing? Sunburned yet?


--------------------
Monday Night Weirdness! Episode 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."
- William Blake, Proverbs of Hell from The Marriage of Heaven and Hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama meets with governator, talks cali deficit and stimulus [Re: Crasher]
    #9854569 -

Crasher said:
Cognitive_Shift said:
meams said:
Right now Americans are the most productive workers on the planet.



You pulled that directly out of your ass hole.



Agreed. I think we're probably the laziest and most medicated workers on Earth. Sitting in a cubicle stoned is hardly different from sitting in a cubicle on prozac. (in terms of productivity.)



I agree, you also forgot how fat americans are and how much junk food they eat.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama meets with governator, talks cali deficit and stimulus [Re: Opioid]
    #9854610 -

Ahhhh the shroomery.  you guys make me laaaaauuuugggghhhhh so hard :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama meets with governator, talks cali deficit and stimulus [Re: memes]
    #9857006 -

meams said:
Crasher said:
Cognitive_Shift said:
meams said:
Right now Americans are the most productive workers on the planet.



You pulled that directly out of your ass hole.



Agreed. I think we're probably the laziest and most medicated workers on Earth. Sitting in a cubicle stoned is hardly different from sitting in a cubicle on prozac. (in terms of productivity.)



GO educate yourselves.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/09/03/business/main3228735.shtml



seems longer hours and productivity doesnt apply to asian
countries or other countries that outwork and out perform
the US... we're like #8 on the scale of long hours with that
40hr work week... that places several others ahead of us

CBS news thinks the rest of the world is Europe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My talk with the racists at stormfront.
( 1 2 all )
JiminiCricket 11,357 28 04/19/15 10:31 AM
by zappaisgod
* any so.cali'ers here? shr00m 1,113 17 12/22/05 06:24 AM
by eligal
* 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea
( 1 2 3 all )
Sterile 9,768 54 03/04/03 11:46 AM
by Sterile
* Where and how did you meet your partner??
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 4,622 33 08/03/06 09:21 PM
by TODAY
* " Charlie, meet The Shroomery........... BluMonkee 850 6 10/30/03 01:21 PM
by BluMonkee
* And we would talk about you getting up out this game / bivalve 1,030 6 11/20/03 11:09 PM
by TheHateCamel
* Government Grants
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 2,706 27 07/29/08 02:34 PM
by badchad
* Obama is related to Cheney lol... MistaUNGA 877 7 11/02/07 03:09 AM
by jewunit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,605 topic views. 8 members, 32 guests and 205 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.