Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
" Charlie, meet The Shroomery...........
    #2056965 -

...Shroomery, meet Charlie "



Charlie has been a constant companion to me for about the last year and a half. Charlie talked to me one day while walking through the flea market, he was sitting on a table surrounded by junk worthless items and as I came by he called out to me to please take him away from here, he just needed a place to call home again. I, at first, shook this off and walked around a bit and found myself coming by Charlie again, and again he pleaded and I told my wife what was going on and she said " so then, take him home " and we did. Ever since that fateful Saturday afternoon Charlie goes everywhere with us and seems to be very happy and at peace with his new life, he goes camping with us, he goes over to visit friends, everybody enjoys Charlie's company around the campfire, it's great to have him around  :thumbup: well, that's Charlie's story and since I spend so much time around here now, just thought I would introduce you guys  :smile:   


--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: " Charlie, meet The Shroomery........... [Re: BluMonkee]
    #2057071 -

hey charlie


--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: " Charlie, meet The Shroomery........... [Re: Xochitl]
    #2057120 -



" hello there, very nice to meet you "


--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: " Charlie, meet The Shroomery........... [Re: BluMonkee]
    #2057151 -

Whats up dude!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: " Charlie, meet The Shroomery........... [Re: BluMonkee]
    #2057157 -

Hi Charlie I'm Charlie too. Glad to know you.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: " Charlie, meet The Shroomery........... [Re: Ripple]
    #2057200 -



" nice to meet you kind sir, I've heard good things of you "


--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: " Charlie, meet The Shroomery........... [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2057239 -



" glad to know you as well, I too feel like kosmic charlie as of late "


--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided?
( 1 2 3 all )
ivi 7,232 46 03/29/05 11:48 PM
by baraka
* Meeting with Shoomerites
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
InnerBeing 13,692 157 11/05/17 08:05 PM
by 1234go
* Who created the shroomery?
( 1 2 all )
ShroomNoob03 4,920 39 04/24/04 11:11 AM
by Krishna
* Just a Punk reviews some shroomery.org Trip Reports Just a Punk 1,889 5 11/30/04 07:16 PM
by Learyfan
* Would you meet a shroomery member...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dobinky 6,647 70 11/10/17 01:53 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea
( 1 2 3 all )
Sterile 9,768 54 03/04/03 11:46 AM
by Sterile
* Mass Shroomery trip #1 28th Feb
( 1 2 3 all )
Purple_Voyage 9,342 43 03/02/03 08:59 AM
by c0ma
* meeting girls on the internet. Your thoughts?
( 1 2 3 all )
Turd 11,302 58 12/11/19 08:18 AM
by cannabinated

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
850 topic views. 8 members, 14 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.