Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
OfflineMeatSpace
Waxer of unicorn butthole
 User Gallery

Loc: Deep inside your ass
Re: Meeting with Shoomerites [Re: Shroomism]
    #3511049 - 12/16/04 08:49 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
I'll give you a hint

I think I see all I need to, thanks.  Do I get a prize now? :spliff:

--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: Meeting with Shoomerites [Re: 40oz]
    #3511538 - 12/16/04 11:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

fortyounces2freedom said:
ill hang with ya  :cool:

Yeah dooood, you definately sound like one of those cool cats that takes everything casually, no drama, and gets along with everyone....    Your trip report said enough for me to be able to "read" your personallity thru your writing, and that is what I got out of it.....    :smile:   

When I first came to this site and read thru all of the forum catagories and had thought that the "Gathering" forum was for people that went out gathering wild shroomz, and never even went into it....!  And recently hearing about the NE gathering, someone explained in a thread that a gathering was an actual gathering of people in Ohio....    OK, brain fart...!  Thats what I get for assuming...!  :lol:

Anyway, It is still over 6 months away, but I have it planned in my head that I am going ot be going to the Ohio Gathering for sure....  And depending on how that goes, I am thinking an AZ trip will be in order for sure....!    I have never been to that type of beautiful environment - besides my Discovery Channel adventures....  :lol:

I don't do a lot of hanging out in the PUB, but there are a lot of familiar names here that post in the forums I do like reading and posting in....  And there are a few Shroomerites that I would like to meet....!  I would like to jam with Kremlin for sure....  Forty, I have never been to a rave, so ya~ gotta~ show me what all that light stick stuff is all about, the pictures looked cool as hell...!    GDman sounds like a cool cat to meet, Locus is a cool guy, and of course all of the cool ladies of the shroomery....    Too many to name now, or remember, because I need to get off this computer and do some stuff....!    There are many people I would like to meet tho~...!    :laugh:

Well, I started writing this, and Des called on the phone from Chicago waiting for her connecting bus, and we talked for a long time, so I am gonna~ finish this post and get off of here for now.... 

So an update from Des is that she is half way thru her trip, and she is board of waiting for the bus, sitting across from some Amish people, counting her blinks and updating her blink count in her journal....!    :lol:

I am out for now....    I, or we will update later once she gets here....  :grin:

ChoW~,
>^;;^<

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

OfflineGoaM
damaged
 User Gallery

Loc: khole
Re: Meeting with Shoomerites [Re: InnerBeing]
    #3512410 - 12/17/04 05:29 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hey, this is pretty cool. I never noticed the gathering thing. Way cool. Sounds like good places to flip molly and shrooms. :smile: HeHe. I'm kinda excited to hit one this coming year. Nevada sucks for good parties other than Burning Man which I haven't been to yet. Right on!

--------------------

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: Meeting with Shoomerites [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3516343 - 12/18/04 04:43 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

GimpyTomCat said:
Quote:

ill hang with ya  :cool:

Yeah dooood, you definately sound like one of those cool cats that takes everything casually, no drama, and gets along with everyone....    Your trip report said enough for me to be able to "read" your personallity thru your writing, and that is what I got out of it.....    :smile: 

right on man :smile:

Quote:

When I first came to this site and read thru all of the forum catagories and had thought that the "Gathering" forum was for people that went out gathering wild shroomz, and never even went into it....!  And recently hearing about the NE gathering, someone explained in a thread that a gathering was an actual gathering of people in Ohio....    OK, brain fart...!  Thats what I get for assuming...!  :lol:

nah thats sounds like a legitamate mistake,
and plus, the gathering forum was waay at the bottom
and didnt have that much traffic.

Quote:

Anyway, It is still over 6 months away, but I have it planned in my head that I am going ot be going to the Ohio Gathering for sure....  And depending on how that goes, I am thinking an AZ trip will be in order for sure....!    I have never been to that type of beautiful environment - besides my Discovery Channel adventures....  :lol:

the NE gatherings & the az gathering have entirely different
feels to them, but they are both unique & awesome in there own ways. definately an experience youll remember for the rest of yer life.

Quote:

I don't do a lot of hanging out in the PUB, but there are a lot of familiar names here that post in the forums I do like reading and posting in....  And there are a few Shroomerites that I would like to meet....!  I would like to jam with Kremlin for sure....  Forty, I have never been to a rave, so ya~ gotta~ show me what all that light stick stuff is all about, the pictures looked cool as hell...!    GDman sounds like a cool cat to meet, Locus is a cool guy, and of course all of the cool ladies of the shroomery....    Too many to name now, or remember, because I need to get off this computer and do some stuff....!    There are many people I would like to meet tho~...!    :laugh:

hehe..i like entertainin trippin fools and making
sure theyre havin good times. meeting shroomerites
is a trip, some ppl match ther online personas,
some dont, but even then its okay, yer there crossing paths
under a mutual understanding, a silent handshake,
youll understand the minute you make eye contact. :wink:

ill look forward to hangin with ya man. :sun:

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #3516658 - 12/18/04 08:58 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

do i match my online persona forty? i gotsta know!

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Re: Meeting with Shoomerites [Re: Todcasil]
    #3516706 - 12/18/04 09:23 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

solid. :thumbup::thumbup:

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

OfflineIrijes
Dankwoman
 User Gallery

Loc: Happy Trails
    #3517863 - 12/18/04 05:50 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Quote:

:heart: liz & dankman :heart:

I feel so priviledged that I'm going to be able to attend a real Shroomery wedding. :sun:

i feel priviledged giving her away to dankerz on their
wedding day  :sun::heart::sun:

I'm so excited!! Yay!!! :grin:

As far as gatherings go..... I met my husband (to be), my best friends... my family at the gathering.  If new good peeps are what your looking for you'll find them there.  :heart:

--------------------
"Apparently there is a great discovery or insight which our culture is deliberately designed to supress, distort and ignore. That is that Nature is some kind of minded entity. That Nature is not simply the random flight of atoms through electromagnetic fields. Nature is not the empty, despiritualized lumpen matter that we inherit from modern physics. But it is instead a kind of intelligence, a kind of mind."

-Terence McKenna

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Re: Meeting with Shoomerites [Re: Irijes]
    #3519615 - 12/19/04 04:59 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

:heart:

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

InvisibleMobiusStripper
FamKitten

Re: Meeting with Shoomerites [Re: InnerBeing]
    #3528216 - 12/21/04 02:55 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Meeting shroomerites is lots of fun. I'd have to say the best friends and people i have ever met have been some of the shroomerites. The gatherings and the shroomery just bring a crowd of such good people together it seems. Of course you have those among that arent always as great but most everyone ive met was fucking awesome. I live in az so I hang out with a lot of the AZ crew on a pretty regular basis. I am always at mndfreezes house.. for obvious reasons. we have phase over a lot, we just had calbha over for a few days cuz hes in town with his parents for xmas, vampire, wrestler, liz, dankman, annie, odin, unbeliever, and others often hang out with us aswell. Todcasil lives local too but hes always a busy bee :P but when he can hang out hes fun as hell to hang out with :smile:  So I have met most all the az crew I think, and everyone at the az gathering. All awesome people. It is really nice to have so many wonderful shroomerites living so close by. We always smoke out and have tons of fun together. If you ever get a chance to meet shroomerites, most definately do it, they are some of the most awesome people :smile:

The fun thing about meeting people from the internet/shroomery is that they online personas always differ a little from what they really are.  Most people think I am a lot different online then I am in real life. Most people are, and it is fun to discover how they compare to their online personas, and sometimes you can understand and make sense of that character even more after you meet them in real life :smile:

--------------------

Edited by MobiusStripper (12/21/04 02:57 PM)

OfflineaoxomoxoaMan
Esquire

Loc: Colorado
Re: Meeting with Shoomerites [Re: MobiusStripper]
    #3528923 - 12/21/04 07:00 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I think that the kind of people that the shroomery draws (for the most part) would make a kick ass group of people to get together and hang out in the woods. I think that making the gatherings forum available to only people with a certain # of posts a smart thing too. But, I just have to start posting! I'm sure there is shroomy shit goin down here in Colorado. I wanna be in the loop!

--------------------
Careful with that axe Eugene...You might put an eye out.

OfflineFreer
Stranger
Re: Meeting with Shoomerites [Re: Ripple]
    #15132713 - 09/25/11 03:10 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Interested in meeting any of you guys in the Seattle area.  Check my profile for contact information.

InvisibleMidnight_Toker
Gone Fishin'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Meeting with Shoomerites [Re: Freer]
    #15132732 - 09/25/11 03:14 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:oink: piggy doesn't know how to use forums.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: Meeting with Shoomerites [Re: Midnight_Toker]
    #15135439 - 09/26/11 03:51 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Poor fella.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac Flag
    #15135443 - 09/26/11 03:55 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i just got back from hanging out with one. good to be home though.

Casil, i need to have words with you.

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: Meeting with Shoomerites [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #15135444 - 09/26/11 03:55 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Shall we merge mentally?
Or shall i just open up fb?

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac Flag
    #15135493 - 09/26/11 04:46 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

mentally, definitely mentally. :P

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

InvisibleMushiesplease
fungi explorer
 User Gallery

Loc: Pnw
Re: Meeting with Shoomerites [Re: silversoul7]
    #24762441 - 11/05/17 07:39 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
We have these things called "gatherings" a lot.  In fact, there's a whole forum dedicated to it, but it won't be visible to you until you have more posts.  I've been to 6 gatherings so far and met many Shroomerites.  Some of them have become like family to me, even though I've only met them a couple times.  There are no Shroomerites that I hang out with on a regular basis, but there are some Shroomerites who do have contact with each other regularly.  There are even some Shroomery couples.

I want to meet people.into microdosing.. Wonder how many posts I need? :smile:

--------------------

:heart::mushroom2::heart:

Invisible1234go
#1 Swiftie
 User Gallery

Re: Meeting with Shoomerites [Re: Mushiesplease]
    #24762492 - 11/05/17 08:05 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

:puppet:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag