Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: First Timer
    #98492 - 12/06/99 08:40 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

how mcuh you planning on eating? i tried that last week on 2 hits of good acid, and i wasnt home for 2 hours before i had to get out. i probly could have made it, but i was too jittery and had to go somewhere. it does differ from person to person though.
-dark

------------------
He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#98494 - 12/07/99 03:53 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I plan on doing an 1/8 what level do you think I would reach? Maybe 4 I think.

------------------
Don't hate the Playa, Hate the game

OfflineLillSkit
old hand
    #98495 - 12/07/99 04:49 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

My advice to a first-timer is at least NOT to have a Level 4 tripp...(if you dont have any sitters or experinced trippers at hand)..
You could have the best moment of your life..
But you could also freak out..
If you have parents at home and gonna get on a Level 4 tripp they are gonna notice even if you try not to show anything because you will act really strange...You probably wont be able to communicate properly either....

Find someone eho you trust to share the experience with...

Anonymous

#98496 - 12/07/99 05:07 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

People say do at least 3-4 grams, and an 1/8 is 3.5g. Why wouldnt this be a good idea? I'm in college now, but this year decided to stay at home and go to school and work. My parents will be gone this weekend, so thats perfect. I also smoke bud a lot. So I'm no stranger to an altered state of conciousness. I just want to experience some of the visual effects. Any advice?

------------------

Anonymous

#98497 - 12/07/99 09:50 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Smoking bud will not really prepare you for it,if you have dropped acid before than thats something different.
You see tripping for the first time alone on such a high dose could lead to a serious freak out,when it goes bad it goes REALLY BAD!I would cut the dosage in half for the first time.

------------------
"Were bigger than Jesus Christ right now..."
-John Lennon(1966)

Anonymous

#98498 - 12/06/99 10:55 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I am mentally prepared for whats gonna happen. I dont really freak out ever. Not scared of anything, prepared if things start to morf and melt and such. Anymore advice? My parents are gone this weekend and my uncle (who is kinda slow mentally) is over) and its just gonns be me and him. This should be a fun time!!!!! Anymore advice is greatly appreciated

------------------

OfflineLillSkit
old hand
    #98499 - 12/07/99 11:26 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

You are apparently not aware to what mushrooms do to you..
You dont freak out because things start to melt or because you get weird visuals...

The mushrooms change your way off thinking..
A little thing can get blown out off proportions when your tripping..
If the mushrooms overtake you, then you wont be able to control it...

You cant compare mushrooms to bud, thats like comparing a plant and an animal...
Totally different..

I guess you could eat 3-4 grams...
BUT....then you should have a sitter...and not someone who isnt even aware that you have taken mushrooms since you probably wont be able to have a normal conversation with him... (ok...you probably will be able to have that...but not if you go on a Level4 tripp and peak)

If it is a friend then you will probably just laugh at the situation and that you are so screwed...but if it is a person to whom you dont wanna show that you are on some kind of drug you wont feel comfortable..
(I wouldnt anyway)

I guess you are gonna ingest cubensis..
3-4 grams the first time is alot if they are potent...
I would suggest 1,5-2 grams the first time..
But since you want a heavy experience i would recomend 2-3 grams..
Not more..

I guess you wont listen to what i say anyway so go right ahead..
You probably have fun anyway, because most people fins shrooms quite nice..
But i still dont think you should aim for a Level4 tripp the first time..

Maybe just my opinion...

OfflineComa of Souls
kunt whore

Loc: Vancouver island, British...
    #98500 - 12/07/99 11:33 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

i really a gree with lilskit bud is nothing compared to mush it has happened to me wher eu feel totally comfortable its not the visuals that freak u out it could just be the teensiest little thing like anything or u may have some adverse reaction especially if u have never taken them before some ppl are extremely sensitive to mush and even passout on an 8thi say eat 2 grams just so you know what it is better safe than sorry trust me

------------------
your gunna die in the end
anyways so what dus it really matter?

--------------------
im a weeeeezel look at me *weeze* *weeze*

Anonymous

#98501 - 12/07/99 11:50 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Ok, it was just that I have an 1/8 on the way, thats all.

------------------

OfflinePsilowarrior
enthusiast
    #98502 - 12/07/99 12:07 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Dude! First of all you DO NOT know what to expect if you have never done it. Second, nothing can prepare you for the experience so don't fool yourself into beleiving "you're ready". You'll likely have a pleasant experience but don't think that you already know what it's like. And lastly, why not sit on that 1/8 until you have the oportunity to share it with one or two people that are experienced. If the shrooms are any good 1.75 grams will be PLENTY for a first timer. I would actually suggest less. I STRONGLY suggest that you not do it alone.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #98503 - 12/07/99 12:54 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

If you say that you definately won't freak out, you obviously haven't read enough. I don't think you understand what this is about, it's not just like weed but more powerful. At times it's like you are actually insane for a few hours. Shrooms are not a way to unwind or relax. They won't do that.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Anonymous

#98504 - 12/07/99 01:30 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Just because i said I won't freak out does not mean I havent read enough. I have read plenty on the subject. I just know I can control it. When I'm dreaming, I can realize I'm dreaming and control it and end it the way I want it to end. Kinda cool. But I know I won't wig out or anything. Thanks for all the help Keep them coming!!!!!

Plus none of my friends around here are into shrooms, and only 1 smokes weed. So they wont do it. The friends that I roll on e with and all of that shit are across the state. We met in college. Peace
------------------

[This message has been edited by TheGreatOne (edited December 07, 1999).]

Anonymous

#98505 - 12/07/99 01:48 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

You wont notice you are dreaming, you will think you are right and your response or whatever would be totally whacked. Thats whats fun about it when you finally do realize how fucking gone you were haha. I did 2 grams on my first time and had a great time. Then ate an 1/8 the next time and had one of the best visual expieriences of my life. Both times very cool, if i was you i would eat 1.75 grams and give the other to a friend. or just do the one the one time, and save the rest for the next weekend! haha

------------------
"If somethings worth doing its worth doing right", Hunter S. Thompson- Fear and Loathing

Anonymous

#98506 - 12/07/99 02:14 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Ok, now I am thinking about just doing half, now I hae to find out who to sell the other half too, rather. But none of my peeps here is down for that. I might just do half this weekend and half another, like a month later, For NEW YEARS!!!!!!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by TheGreatOne (edited December 07, 1999).]

Anonymous

#98507 - 12/07/99 02:21 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I suggest doing a half for the first time. I don't however, suggest doing it by yourself. It's dangerous, at least for me, because I tend to get really nostalgic about people when I shroom, and I want to talk to someone about it. Don't do an eighth first time. It blows you away

Anonymous

#98508 - 12/07/99 02:31 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Being blown away does sound tempting

------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#98509 - 12/07/99 02:33 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Again, just because you've had lucid dreams doesn't mean you can handle a nasty trip. If you take too high a dose, it's your first time, and things go bad YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT. There's nothing more too it. Chances are you won't get into a situation where you need to worry, but don't think that you can handle it if you haven't experienced it before, that's just being cocky.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

Anonymous

#98510 - 12/07/99 02:42 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Phluch, I appreciate the concern. Since everyone has made a very concious effort to enlighten me on the first time dose, I'll stick with half of an 1/8. I guess you have to crawl before you can walk. Thanks all

------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#98511 - 12/07/99 02:55 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Yep, I didn't want to sound like a dick. Just make sure to think. If you were going to do it with some friends then I'd say eat it all. Enjoy yourself, and good luck.

--------------------

OfflineLillSkit
old hand
    #98512 - 12/07/99 03:03 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I acctually think your "i can handle it" attitude will just make it worse if you get into a bad-tripp... *no offense - im just trying to guide you to make a wise choice*

I have friends who have tripped on acid probably 100:s of times.. (one has even eaten 1,4 mg of acid...2 Freddys FatCat 700mcg in one ---after repeted use of LSD over a couple of days though...)
All of them had the "i can handle it" attitude the first time they shroomed and ate 1,4 grams of cyans...
All of them had bad tripps..

(Since i hadnt done ?cid at the time I ingested my first shroomies I started out with 0,7 (cyans) and had a great time...
With 3 friends as sitters though..)

THEY took TOO much...and thought they could handle it...
Well....letme say THEY WHERE WRONG..
And these guys had as i said tripped ALOT of times...

One of them went too bed.. (alone)
When he woke up (about 1-2-3 hours later) he was peaking..
He didnt know what had happened...
He tought he was dead and he saw blood everywhere..
He thought that he had killed someone, and he was totally out of it...
He couldnt remember that he had eaten shrooms and didnt know what the fuck to do..
So he just laid there in his bed feeling totally insane and crying..

After a while (1-2 hours) he got up of his bed and went to the bathroom to puke cuzz he was feeling sick...
He puked and saw the shrooms..
The tripp had now calmed down and he realized that this horrible experince was only from the shrooms..

This happened to an EXPERIENCED tripper..

Just think about it..

Nowadays i would ingest 1,4 cyans. without a doubt..
BUT...i would never do it without a sitter..

Hell..i wouldnt eat an 1/8 cubensis without a sitter..

OK maybe i would...BUT...i have done shrooms before..so at least i know what to expect...
But i still cant control them if they want to take me on a hell-ride...

Yes blown away sound tempting ehh..??
But think if you get blown away in the wrong direction..??

I think your decition (spelling ?) to only eat half is a good one..
And hey..
Tell us all how it went..... :wink:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom