Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinethecanuk
Stranger
First timer, kinda nervous.
    #4188321 - 05/17/05 08:41 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Hi,

Im doing shrooms for the first time this may 24.

Im a little worried about a few things, so i figure if the pros can re asure me ill be fine.

Ill probally do 1g. Im just worried bout how long that will keep me high, because i have heard shrooms are more intense than other drugs.

I did do to much E one time and it lasted for 2 long and i almost got caught.

Also, tips for calming down before i do them, because i heard if you do it in a nervous mood you will have a bad trip.

What are the trips like (1st timer with about 1g)

Anything i should worry about? Prepare? Do when im high?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: First timer, kinda nervous. [Re: thecanuk]
    #4188357 - 05/17/05 08:53 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

1 gram will not be enough to put you into a bad trip really. its a nice dose to start off with. it might not even be enough to feel desireable effects.. if you are with cool people in a place you are comforatable with, you will have a great time. make sure parents or cops wont get in your way either. take some with 2 or so friends. the smaller the group the nicer it is most of the time. good luck and have fun

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Offlineunearth
Stranger
    #4188358 - 05/17/05 08:53 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

with about 1 g,you may get some hullcinations but if some maybe just a couple of small ones,with one g you'll have nothing to worry about though and it wont be intense at all.and it will last about 4 hours but you should definetly be able to control yourself.and after about an hour or less or maybe a bit longer, you'll feel really stoned.you wont really be tripping though,just some really small things.like when i did a really small does like that i saw a rainbow trail in front of me for just about a minute,and when i got into the bathroom i locked the door then all of sudden it was unlocked so i went to go lock it but then it seemed lock,jsut little things like that happen

OfflineKodath
strangerThan

Re: First timer, kinda nervous. [Re: unearth]
    #4188375 - 05/17/05 08:58 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

With 1 gram there's nothing to be worried about. Mindset and setting are the two most important factors in a trip. Don't trip where you might get caught by parents or police, nature is the best environment I find, and don't worry about anything. Just take the dose then let whatever happens happen, the more you fight it the more it fights you back, if you just sit back and accept whatever comes you'll be just fine. Remember the trip only lasts a few hours, after that things go back to normal, so there's nothing to be worried about.

Just approach it with an open mind and have a good time :wink:

--------------------

Life: Main event at the MGM Grand. Murphy's fighting Occam, and you're in the stands.

Invisibleroby000
me
 User Gallery

Loc: nazi poland
    #4188387 - 05/17/05 09:01 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

thecanuk said:

I did do to much E one time and it lasted for 2 long and i almost got caught.
D

well youll be fucked for a few hours so if your talkiing about getting caught by your parents you better think really long and hard about this and the fact that youre probably under 18 and might get us all in some trouble. but the fact that you looked up info about the drug first means at least youre thinking for yourself and wanting to do the drug for the experiance and not the cool points... just relax when you do it you will get nervous no matter what but its natural everything about them and the experiance is natural... it will last for at least 4 hours... a gram wont do too much though... like being very very stoned. now you know and knowing is half the battle

GI JOE!!!

--------------------

Offlinethecanuk
Stranger
Re: First timer, kinda nervous. [Re: roby000]
    #4188433 - 05/17/05 09:12 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Alrite, reading this had made me feel alot better. Its like a sack of concrete has been lifted off my shoulders.

I am going to be with my 3 best friends, in there guest cabin. I trust these guys with my life so i guess im good with that one.

I was just worried about it lasting to long. (but im like that with everything ive tried)

The first time i did E, i was so freaking nervous. I was lying there and the room was shrinking, i guess it was bad because it was like a completely different high for me. But after a while i was talkin and feeling ok.

Thanks alot guys, you made me feel alot better.

Invisiblemathflower
cthulhus metermaid
 User Gallery

Loc: Pythagorean Temple
    #4188477 - 05/17/05 09:22 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

1 gram with friends will be plenty... you will most likely feel the effects for roughly 4-6 hours regardless of dosage.  psilos are pretty good in the way of predictability (as far as length of experience is).

guest cabin with three friends? 1 gram?  you'll have an amazing time :laugh:

as far as nerves, do some jumping jacks or something to get the blood flowing, and put you in a chipper mood (I'm not joking... brief exercise with increase dopamine and help raise your spirits)  you could also chill and listen to some music that puts you in a good mood.

remember:  your in good hands right?  so why fret?

1 gram will put a bounce in your step and a grin on your face...

have you ever seen the collective consciousness of the world?  or proof that giggles cure all?  well maybe you will now :wink:  it is after all, in YOUR head :sun:

PS:  if you do feel uncomfortable, just step outside!  i guarantee the change of environment will put you at ease (in fact i recommend highly you go outside for a walk during your trip regardless :wink: )

--------------------
z(0)=pixel;z(n+1)=z(n)^2+c

Offlinethecanuk
Stranger
Re: First timer, kinda nervous. [Re: mathflower]
    #4188501 - 05/17/05 09:26 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I love the feeling you have in the morning after drugs (especially e)

its like your at peace with the world. Nothing to fret about, nothing to bother me.

Alrite im gonna go watch tv, please feel free to give me a few more tips, ill check in on this after school 2morrow.

I seriously wana thank you guys, today i was really nervous, i almost backed out of it. But now, im at ease :laugh:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience