Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
10 year old punk band
    #973757 -

ok a couple of years ago i was watching mtv2 (before it sucked total ass) and i saw these little kids that must have been like 10 or 11 and they were singing abut how homeless people piss them off.

then last year i was talking to some dud in a head shop about the dead kennedys and for some reason he mentioed this band and talked about how they were put together like a boy band. anyway he said the name of the band, and now i cant remember it and jus twanted to know if any of you guys knew.

thanks


--------------------
I wish I was little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller,
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a six four Impala - Skeelo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 10 year old punk band [Re: TheBear]
    #974139 -

red kross?


--------------------
___________________________________
...As for me, I am intact, and I don't care.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 10 year old punk band [Re: achtung]
    #974285 -

The Sex Pistols were put together like a boy band.


--------------------
Feels Like Heaven Taste Like Shit


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 10 year old punk band [Re: TheBear]
    #974695 -

?
Serial Joe?

They had all these rage against the machine riffs, and then some dumb lyrics. The lead singer's mom wrote the lyrics.

Oh wait, that was just their EP.

Then they had an actual album, and they sounded like kinda pop-punk.

They had teeny-bopper fans. Twelve year old girls and shit.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 10 year old punk band [Re: TheBear]
    #976202 -

If you're talking about "Old Skull" those kids are all in their 20 now.

"how do you kill a dead eagle? YOU CAN'T KILL A DEAD EAGLE BECAUSE IT'S ALREADY DEAD!"___ Old Skull

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 10 year old punk band [Re: TheBear]
    #976772 -

Could have been Good Charlet or what the fuck are the other annoying emo bands now....ummm fuck.....maybe sum 41?



--------------------
Peace,
Adam

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 10 year old punk band [Re: DazedSol]
    #977014 -

Good Charlotte and Sum 41 arent emo, theyare poppunk or something. Its trash either way, go get some fucking crust! yeah!


--------------------
-------
The golden age was the age when gold didn't reign.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 10 year old punk band [Re: TheBear]
    #979288 -

You want the new O-Town CD don't you? Just couldn't remember their name. :smile:
-Bruiser 


--------------------
-I put the chrome to your dome

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 10 year old punk band [Re: pezbomb]
    #979314 -

Stay off the crust shit.  It isn't good for ya.  :grin:

Yall need to listen to some Cock Sparrer or Sham 69, none of that Dead Kennedys or Crass shit.  :laugh:


--------------------
---
Stay gold.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 10 year old punk band [Re: ShroomSkin]
    #979318 -

A little Riot Squad perhaps? Cock Sparrer is the shit! :grin:
-Bruiser 


--------------------
-I put the chrome to your dome

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 10 year old punk band [Re: Bruiser]
    #979345 -

Was thinkin Riot Squad and Runnin' Riot.  :cool:  Oh, and Take 'em All.


--------------------
---
Stay gold.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who were the first punk bands?
( 1 2 all )
Che_Night_Soil 4,113 27 02/21/04 01:28 AM
by muse_sick
* Cow Punk and Psychobilly appreciation thread?
( 1 2 all )
PapaverS 8,420 27 12/24/09 12:19 AM
by GabbaDj
* All You Punks
( 1 2 all )
Sick_Of_It_All 3,932 29 05/20/04 11:28 AM
by Slite
* Help with starting a band
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,285 20 03/11/03 08:15 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* Hippie or Punk? Hug a tree or Chop it down?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Bullfrog1 9,138 66 04/24/03 06:55 PM
by monoamine
* Pubbers Say Punk is Dead, but I say Greatful Dead is dead!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JTHM 8,007 73 02/10/05 01:37 PM
by blissedout
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* Has anyone ever been to band camp? OakTree 338 7 03/01/18 11:05 PM
by ChRnZN

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,165 topic views. 12 members, 45 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.