Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEvilshananigans
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: New grower wants help with BRF substrate [Re: veda_sticks]
    #9765032 - 02/09/09 10:07 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

ok done and done im on it sterilize everything POINT MADE anyways doesnt alchohol kill 99% of bacteria, im asking because these pot pie pans are made for the oven so im not sure if they will work in a pot of boiling water but we shall see...anyone know why i cant upload pics i want u guys to see what im talking about. my pics are jepgs from a phone is it the file format? and 1 more thing im not questioning your help im just sayin i HEAR u on sterilizing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
Re: New grower wants help with BRF substrate [Re: Evilshananigans]
    #9765071 - 02/09/09 10:19 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Clicks pics near the top left of the page, under where it says

welcome  yourname.

Upload your pics there and copy the code that is given under the picture and paste it into your reply. Just paste it directly here dont use the picture button.

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

OfflineNYGiants420
Hippie
Male

Re: New grower wants help with BRF substrate [Re: Evilshananigans]
    #9774398 - 02/10/09 08:50 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Evilshananigans said:
im seriously doubting all of your so called "advice" i have a friend that grows and he helped me setup this shit... it sounds more or less that you all want me to buy more shit which is not gonna happen all i hear is u need to buy this and that but i think your all forgetting these are a simple FUNGUS it grows all on its own in shit lol quit trippin on my thread yo!

You are funny. You're wasting your time and money by doing it your way so you would actually be saving money if you listen to us. You need to start reading around if your ever going to succeed at this. Most likely, your going to do it your way and fail so terribly hard that you won't ever be back on these forums so yeah nice knowin ya!

--------------------
If I had a shotgun, you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heaven on down for you.
Because the bars are always open, and the time is always right, and if God's good word goes unspoken the music goes all night.

OfflineStuckintheskY
For the most part

Re: New grower wants help with BRF substrate [Re: NYGiants420]
    #9775970 - 02/10/09 10:42 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Remember that practice makes perfect, and you have to start from somewhere. The people that post here know what they are talking about, I would take their advice:smirk:. If it's the cost of buying things that deter you then go ahead and learn how to make do, then create your own processes. We are only going to tell you what you should be doing, that's what we do.

--------------------
"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become. "

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom