Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Where should I go to college?
    #9590867 -

Well I graduated two years ago and I think after this summer it's about time I get in school. I'd like to go somewhere with natural beauty if possible. I just don't really know where to start. Any ideas?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where should I go to college? [Re: HuHEN]
    #9590886 -

Anywhere in Colorado :thumbup:


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where should I go to college? [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9590893 -

somewhere in your state will save you money


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where should I go to college? [Re: HuHEN]
    #9590894 -

CU Boulder yo. I'm a sophomore at CU and I love it. Great school, great location, great weed, CU has it all.

www.colorado.edu

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where should I go to college? [Re: twighead]
    #9590898 -

twighead said:
somewhere in your state will save you money



Sick of being in Wisconsin. I could go to somewhere in Minnesota and pay in-state tuition but that doesn't seem very appealing either.


--------------------

Edited by HuHEN (01/11/09 06:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where should I go to college? [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #9590907 -

You a CO native?


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where should I go to college? [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9590918 -

Nope. I'm originally from Texas.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where should I go to college? [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #9590930 -

Groovy. Boulder is such a nice town.


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where should I go to college? [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9590935 -

Hey, I have the same question!

I was thinking of a small liberal arts school... if that helps...


--------------------
Ego death from weed!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where should I go to college? [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #9590937 -

vigilant_mind said:
CU Boulder yo. I'm a sophomore at CU and I love it. Great school, great location, great weed, CU has it all.

www.colorado.edu



How hard was it to get into. What were you grades extracurricular's and such?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where should I go to college? [Re: HuHEN]
    #9590947 -

I got in with very good test scores and like, straight D's my senior year. If you have around a 3.0 GPA and decent SAT/ACT's then you'll get in easily.


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where should I go to college? [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9590956 -

Gastronomicus said:
I got in with very good test scores and like, straight D's my senior year. If you have around a 3.0 GPA and decent SAT/ACT's then you'll get in easily.



I have somewhere around 2.7-2.9 can't remember exactly and a 26 on the ACT how is that?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where should I go to college? [Re: HuHEN]
    #9590960 -

HuHEN said:
twighead said:
somewhere in your state will save you money



Sick of being in Wisconsin. I could go to somewhere in Minnesota and pay in-state tuition but that doesn't seem very appealing either.



UW Madison is a great school, and Madison itself is a pretty cool town.

If I could have gotten instate tuition I would have strongly considered going there.


--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where should I go to college? [Re: HuHEN]
    #9590962 -

Sounds like money to me. Did you take regular or accelerated classes? Any AP's?


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where should I go to college? [Re: HuHEN]
    #9590968 -

Thought you were currently in the uk?

You should come and join me in the hills :grin:.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where should I go to college? [Re: MrBump]
    #9590971 -

MrBump said:
HuHEN said:
twighead said:
somewhere in your state will save you money



Sick of being in Wisconsin. I could go to somewhere in Minnesota and pay in-state tuition but that doesn't seem very appealing either.



UW Madison is a great school, and Madison itself is a pretty cool town.

If I could have gotten instate tuition I would have strongly considered going there.



Yeah i'm from Madison and I love it but I think I need to get away. I don't have nearly good enough grades to get into UW though. I could go to Madison Area Technical College for 2 years get goods grade then transfer to UW but I dunno.:shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where should I go to college? [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9590978 -

Gastronomicus said:
Sounds like money to me. Did you take regular or accelerated classes? Any AP's?



I took accelerated math one year thats the only AP.

Cepheus said:
Thought you were currently in the uk?

You should come and join me in the hills :grin:.



I am in the UK right now but I liked living in America better to be honest.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where should I go to college? [Re: HuHEN]
    #9590985 -

yeah, I see your point. I viewed college as a way to escape from where grew up and to experience something new.


--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where should I go to college? [Re: HuHEN]
    #9591007 -

I think you'll be ok. Write a decent essay and that'll help a lot.


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where should I go to college? [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9591027 -

Gastronomicus said:
I think you'll be ok. Write a decent essay and that'll help a lot.



Yeah I think i'm gonna apply there. I'm pretty into rock climbing as well so Boulder is probably a pretty good place.(I assume i've never been to colorado) I'm looking at University of Oregon as well so we'll see.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Flunked out of college today/maybe
( 1 2 all )
lsdandfrisbee 4,631 23 05/23/06 10:59 AM
by Help on the Way
* .......
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
unretarded 7,371 104 03/05/09 05:58 AM
by anyone420
* I'd like to share a video of my COLLEGE anthro class with you...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
dubhuman 10,711 130 04/02/09 09:31 PM
by shadyy
* Best college in Oregon
( 1 2 all )
Psy Baba 5,638 27 03/28/14 12:54 AM
by Psy Baba
* I START COLLEGE TOMORROW!!!
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,131 20 08/24/04 04:58 AM
by ihatejacknjills
* I have a university degree (Univ of FL) but no high school diploma (GED) Azen 2,064 19 05/04/07 09:14 PM
by trepanib
* Any college folk here?
( 1 2 3 all )
Tangerines 2,984 53 10/23/06 03:57 PM
by thatiAM
* Top 20 "Hippie" Colleges
( 1 2 all )
Gogol 62,515 38 01/12/14 05:42 PM
by something super extreme

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,871 topic views. 6 members, 15 guests and 119 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.