Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Whats with the "Gay" Persona? [Re: Noteworthy]
    #9521604 -

I must be a weird gay because I'm not like that at all.  I still have a "sexy" voice as people put it on the phone or the businessy sorts would change the word "sexy" for "excellent vocal presence on the phone".  Either way, you could be right with that but I like being a man, I'm crude and vulgar and only polite when I only *REALLY* have to be.

But I have noticed that straight guys get and start definitely sounding flamey around women.  Silly gay men seem to usually do it all the time though.  Whatever happened to having an acceptable level of civil discretion.  I mean sex is nice but who has it on the brain all the time?  I sure as fuck don't, because I find myself hunting down my game and then I keep it around for as long as he's interested and exclusive.  Seems to me perhaps they don't come with an off switch because they are premiscuous, which is a really notorious thing for gay culture, hence why I don't enjoy that culture much.  Guess it's even harder for me to fit into that culture because I don't have to worry about showing what I've got.... lmao guess I got the gay ego maybe a little.

so lemmie see:
A)I'm hot and I got lotsa pictures which I use to show myself as you would put it.
B)If someone wants more of a show, they can come meet me and charm the pants off me -- because as far as I can tell trying to pickup in their "cultural scene" is a potentially big mistake because there's alot of dirty ones out there.  Check out manhunt.net and just see how many of 'em put group sex on their profiles and bareback.  Nasty fuckers.  Those idiots scare the fuck out of me, not that I'd ever sleep with any of them and not know cuz most of the time they aren't half decent looking people anyways but just thinking about how to screen idiots that might sleep with them dirty fuckers gets to be somewhat boggling in that culture.
C)I don't stand around doing the hair flicks and all that weird shit.  Someone wants a piece of me they can come and get it.  The fucking pride band I wear ought to be enough of a giveaway cuz straight boys don't wear those.  But now that you mention that girly flirting stuff I did notice some that do that .... I just never responded to that sorta shit cuz they can walk up to me and say something I respond to that a hell of alot better, and maybe my smile and occasional glances ought to be enough for someone to notice if they are paying attention to me and not my crotch.

IN RESPONSE TO D -- seems they are flirting the same way, though there are those that are sick of flirting like that and would just rather fuck.  The hookup crew.  Eventually they'll hit a point of diminishing returns, because they are fools.  Some of us it's nice to get something to tide us over, and for alot of them it's a way of life because they can get laid alot, sometimes by hot guys, most of the time nasty ones.  They're the ones that'll show up and never walk away because they are horny and playing the hookup lottery, then there are those like me that'll talk a little bit and only do it between relationships when I can't fathom a commitment for the month or two after breaking up.  I can't describe how many times I've met a dude and just said, "eeew those weren't your pictures", or "I don't do losers that have to lie to get laid".  LMAO.

But far from it I personally am not sick of that way of courting.  And I'm not sick of the notion of commiting myself if the right guy ever comes along instead of this endless drove of trash.  I'm not even interested in looks anymore I'll settle for average but maybe someone that has a better set of traits that doesn't just leave them saying fucking bs I wanna hear in a relationship.  I hate liars so much.


I'm not sure about the unique thing.  LOL there's nothing unique about the sleep with anything that has two legs on it mentality that alot of them have.  Then on the other end of the spectrum there's the really picky ones that like to use people and always forget their wallets but are always rather good looking (wanna see how fast I kick them to the curb, lmao).

Oh and it's not just one time..... lmao Girls have a g-spot and guys have an a-spot, it's just a little tricky to get to that spot because of the social stigma that makes people *REALLY* tense and really uncomfortable when it comes to figuring it out.

Personally I don't like their scene.  I don't like their tendencies.  I like guys that are NORMAL, and it seems that retarded scene is corrupting more of them all the time.

I'm the guy that still holds onto that vision of a white picket fence and a home, maybe kids but my partner would have to be a hell of alot better with children than I am (LOL).
I just want the average life, and not have to worry all the time.  Simple huh?  And yet for this scene that's such a faint part of it, seems next to impossible to settle the fuck down.  They get their rights to marry someone and just don't use their right.  Well ok I can see it's the right thing to fight for (at least here in canada they still have that right), but use that opportunity geez....

so how is it that you know so much on the subject then?  (lmao)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Working for the CIA? Drug culture and what its about passitbobbie 1,503 15 08/09/06 12:34 PM
by Rahie
* Masculism
( 1 2 all )
IgnatiusJReilly 1,572 20 09/05/06 09:17 PM
by Newbie
* Psychedelic culture library NOW OPEN!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Colonel Kurtz Ph.D 8,101 75 08/23/05 07:24 PM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* "Online Persona"? Le_Canard 1,471 15 03/02/04 09:28 AM
by Anonymous
* Why do men become excessively masculine when drunk?
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,893 42 07/23/05 12:51 AM
by vivid
* Anybody out there like me? a mix of politcal and cultural? Grizzy 886 9 03/31/05 06:02 PM
by Phluck
* as a community should we accept opiate users?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
truekimbo2 18,155 145 01/26/14 10:49 PM
by Astral_JL
* why is it so hard for people to accept drug use?
( 1 2 all )
lilbilski4life 4,095 26 07/15/05 10:15 PM
by Stoned_Druid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,528 topic views. 3 members, 8 guests and 64 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.