Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: My Enthnobotanical collection :) [Cactii, Succ's & Poppies] [Re: just me]
    #9296409 -

https://files.shroomery.org/files/08-47/706740455-DSC01539.jpg


I've one of these , do you know what it is?


--------------------
Texas Honey Badger said:
I went to boys town in Nuevo Laredo when I was in my early ‘30s
There was a bunch of trannys even way back then
I paid probably $20 but I was so drunk I couldn’t get a hard on:faded:
-Whenever you hear 5 blasts from the emergency horn that’s the signal for a 30 minute buttfucking break-      Fiery said:
I wish I was a young sexy woman so I could have awesome sexy adventures all the time[/quote]
split_by_nine said:
i did the man bun.[/quote]
1234go said:
I don't have a dog. I can't stand em...They're needy animals for needy people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Enthnobotanical collection :) [Cactii, Succ's & Poppies] [Re: Urb]
    #9296461 -

Urb said:
https://files.shroomery.org/files/08-47/706740455-DSC01539.jpg


I've one of these , do you know what it is?



Looks like a Stenocereus marginatus.


--------------------
tradelist

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poppies - from Poppyseed to Opium
( 1 2 3 4 ... 32 33 )
AsanteM 272,011 652 09/15/24 07:17 PM
by DAW76
* poppie yeild boomer420 3,241 9 12/01/17 11:24 AM
by P.Zappatecorum
* Poppy scrape question. Schwip 15,849 17 03/04/15 05:54 AM
by jimi2cool
* Opium Poppy (dial ups warned).
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Starter 91,467 78 08/20/18 02:54 PM
by BattyKoda
* Enthnobotanical Beer
( 1 2 all )
FarFromHere 1,983 29 02/12/08 11:28 PM
by FarFromHere
* Strawberry Cactii in Aruba Yummy orizon 1,449 6 10/28/03 12:35 AM
by canid
* Good idea for growing some Opium Poppy!!
( 1 2 3 all )
orizon 17,097 55 06/29/16 08:33 PM
by Burke Dennings
* Poppies
( 1 2 all )
recalcitrant 5,129 30 12/09/04 10:51 PM
by kadakuda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
3,048 topic views. 0 members, 14 guests and 27 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.