Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Most respected thing you can think of?
    #9244129 -

Well, what is it?

I'll state mine after I see a couple of yours.


--------------------
you just need money to get laid - starfire_xes

Edited by Tri High (11/14/08 04:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most respect thing you can think of? [Re: Tri High]
    #9244155 -

:bucktoothfattygangsta:


--------------------
Multiplied

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most respect thing you can think of? [Re: Tri High]
    #9244229 -

WTF are you babbling on about now?


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most respect thing you can think of? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9244236 -

:wtf:?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most respect thing you can think of? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9244237 -

Skippity scramble. Dolphin egssss. Juice.

Hope that answers your equally coherent question.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most respect thing you can think of? [Re: GreenGoat]
    #9244254 -

this thread is funny.  :nothingtoadd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most respect thing you can think of? [Re: GreenGoat]
    #9244287 -

GreenGoat said:
Skippity scramble. Dolphin egssss. Juice.

Hope that answers your equally coherent question.



:ilold:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most respect thing you can think of? [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9245103 -

Okay, my response -

The yellow line on the road.

Noone disrespects that.  If they drive on the other side of it, they'll get ticketed for wreckless driving and pay lots of money.

Dolphin jizz is hardly respected.

Seriously, I guess in the op the title was mis-written, but suck it.

Anyway, yeah.  The most respected thing I can think of is that center line on the roads.  Who drives in the middle for no reason?  Nobody.  They respect what the line means.

Beat it.


--------------------
you just need money to get laid - starfire_xes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most respect thing you can think of? [Re: GreenGoat]
    #9245109 -

GreenGoat said:
Skippity scramble. Dolphin egssss. Juice.

Hope that answers your equally coherent question.


just so you know that I'm laughing hahahahaha lol roflmo:rofl2:


--------------------
[quote]skalthren said:
It's nice of you to imply that I've been brainwashed by the government, but the truth is that I'm simply intelligent enough to recognize the subtleties of these issues instead of going "durr hurr, weed should totally be legal!"[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most respected thing you can think of? [Re: Tri High]
    #9245158 -

Tri High said:
Well, what is it?

I'll state mine after I see a couple of yours.




Cant fuck with it.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most respected thing you can think of? [Re: The_Ghost]
    #9245169 -

nuclear weapons. more respected than jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most respect thing you can think of? [Re: Tri High]
    #9245217 -

Tri High said:
Dolphin jizz is hardly respected.




:rofl:

This thread is great


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most respected thing you can think of? [Re: Tri High]
    #9245221 -

Yeah the sun is way more respected than the yellow line.

Over here it's not even yellow. 

Thread fails


--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most respected thing you can think of? [Re: Tri High]
    #9245268 -

Tempting to say "DEEZ NUTS"

I'm going to go with life (as in everyone's own).


--------------------
Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing. -Paul Gilbert

I don't know.  I never smoked AstroTurf.  -Tug McGraw, after being asked if he preferred grass or artificial turf

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most respected thing you can think of? [Re: Moodion]
    #9245289 -

One night at Al's he told me he was writing a book, called The Inevitability of a Strange World. He took it very seriously. "It's the kind of book a Demogorgon would write," he said. "Full of shit and terror. I've selected the most horrible things I could imagine: the hero is a flesh eater disguised as a priest - cannibalism fascinates me - once down at the jail they beat a drunk until he almost died - I asked one of the cops if I could eat a chunk of his leg before they killed him. . ." He laughed. "The swine threw me out: hit me with a club." He laughed again. "I would have eaten it - why shouldn't I? There's nothing sacred about human flesh - it's meat like everything else - would you deny that?"

"No," I said. "Why should I deny it?"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most respect thing you can think of? [Re: GreenGoat]
    #9245368 -

GreenGoat said:
Skippity scramble. Dolphin egssss. Juice.

Hope that answers your equally coherent question.



:lol::lol:


--------------------

j2012b said:
i stuck ice in her ass and pussy
(The above is on the subject of a drug overdose.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most respect thing you can think of? [Re: LikeButter]
    #9245917 -

Alright, sun is respected, maybe more than traffic lines.

But on THIS PLANET, what might be respected more than the yellow lines?


--------------------
you just need money to get laid - starfire_xes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most respect thing you can think of? [Re: Tri High]
    #9245935 -

Allah


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most respect thing you can think of? [Re: Tri High]
    #9245939 -

The Box Jellyfish.


--------------------
Imagine if you needed it and it wasn't there... GIVE BLOOD
Get a free (PAINLESS) bone marrow testing kit and help save lives HERE.
Jesus if you're reading this, please come back already. We need you now more than ever!
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most respect thing you can think of? [Re: Tri High]
    #9245942 -

i don't respect traffic lines.


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rate the New Switches! (Moar Machinery)
( 1 2 3 all )
Apollyphelion 1,821 53 10/06/09 12:11 PM
by Apollyphelion
* Lack of Consumer Respect
( 1 2 all )
myshoesarered 3,771 23 06/11/08 07:59 PM
by myshoesarered
* no respect
( 1 2 all )
afoaf 3,436 26 10/06/04 02:18 PM
by afoaf
* Plead to Women who care to listen...Respect yourselves
( 1 2 3 all )
orizon 10,230 44 01/18/09 01:16 PM
by 4ohdmt
* My Respect For Alcohol
( 1 2 all )
MHbound 4,286 26 07/06/08 11:52 PM
by MHbound
* How to show a women respect
( 1 2 all )
Brainiac 1,994 28 05/09/07 09:09 PM
by AliceDee
* I'm starting to respect Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad more and more..
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
WScott 8,923 94 11/14/07 05:54 AM
by robbyberto
* Out of respect and to make this world a better place *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
SubGen1us 1,661 29 07/15/08 01:30 PM
by boxcarguy07

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,596 topic views. 1 members, 11 guests and 71 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.