Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Friend was raped by a gay guy
    #9190597 -

So last night I found out one of my friends here at university was raped. We'll call him Zack. He and another friend met up with this dude on monday that they didn't know too well, but evidently he seemed cool. He offered them some vodka and they went up to Zack's room to watch The Departed. This was at around 2pm.

At 4pm, the movie ended and my other friend decided to leave because he had class in an hour. He says Zack and the other guy were having a good time talking so he didn't think twice about leaving them alone.

Flash forward to 9pm. Zach wakes up alone, naked in bed, with scratch marks all over and his shirt torn up on the floor. His money, weed, alcohol, and condoms (WTF?) are all gone. He calls my other friend to ask what the hell happened, because he only remember having one vodka and coke, and he didn't even remember my other friend leaving. He tells Zack that he left right after the movie five hours ago and that he has no idea.

Well, after doing a little digging, we just found out that this kid they were with had recently come out of the closet. None of us knew beforehand or else my other friend probably wouldn't have left them alone together.

We think Zack was slipped some GHB or some kind of roofie into his drink, and then this asshole took advantage of him.

I don't really have a point for this post, I'm just still kind of shocked that it really happened. Guys usually don't have to worry about this kind of stuff. It's freaky to think that a person you think is cool could just turn on you like that.

I have no idea what we're going to do to this kid, but everyone knows where he lives, and we aren't going to let him get away without some kind of payback...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend was raped by a gay guy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9190628 -

KILL THE FAG!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend was raped by a gay guy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9190633 -

Cut his dick off, plain and simple.

Rape is wrong, very wrong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend was raped by a gay guy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9190672 -

Anonymous #1 said:
So last night I found out one of my friends here at university was raped. We'll call him Zack. He and another friend met up with this dude on monday that they didn't know too well, but evidently he seemed cool. He offered them some vodka and they went up to Zack's room to watch The Departed. This was at around 2pm.

At 4pm, the movie ended and my other friend decided to leave because he had class in an hour. He says Zack and the other guy were having a good time talking so he didn't think twice about leaving them alone.

Flash forward to 9pm. Zach wakes up alone, naked in bed, with scratch marks all over and his shirt torn up on the floor. His money, weed, alcohol, and condoms (WTF?) are all gone. He calls my other friend to ask what the hell happened, because he only remember having one vodka and coke, and he didn't even remember my other friend leaving. He tells Zack that he left right after the movie five hours ago and that he has no idea.

Well, after doing a little digging, we just found out that this kid they were with had recently come out of the closet. None of us knew beforehand or else my other friend probably wouldn't have left them alone together.

We think Zack was slipped some GHB or some kind of roofie into his drink, and then this asshole took advantage of him.

I don't really have a point for this post, I'm just still kind of shocked that it really happened. Guys usually don't have to worry about this kind of stuff. It's freaky to think that a person you think is cool could just turn on you like that.

I have no idea what we're going to do to this kid, but everyone knows where he lives, and we aren't going to let him get away without some kind of payback...




:rofl2:


HAHA, you're involved with a rape victim!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend was raped by a gay guy [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9190679 -

I'm sorry, I made that post before I even read more than your title. Fucking kill, is all I gotta say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend was raped by a gay guy [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9190768 -

i'm usually a pacifist but this has gotten me pretty pissed off. i don't know if i'd help people jump him, but i wouldn't be mad if they did.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend was raped by a gay guy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9190795 -

Help people jump him

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend was raped by a gay guy [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9190890 -

I say your friend wanted it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend was raped by a gay guy [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9190899 -

Who wants to loose their weed and shit, and their shithole virginity?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend was raped by a gay guy [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9190963 -

It would take alot of GHB to make someone pass out past the point of not waking up when you're being penetrated.  You would taste it in the drink.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend was raped by a gay guy [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9190964 -

It would take alot of GHB to make someone pass out past the point of not waking up when you're being penetrated.  You would taste it in the drink.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend was raped by a gay guy [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9191047 -

how does he know he got raped?  mabye the guy just jacked all his shit...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend was raped by a gay guy [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9191105 -

If you don't help them jump him then you're a piece of pussy shit.  This is your friend, and you're going to let the guy who raped him walk away unscathed because you want to be chill?  Cool man.

"They watched as her assailant walked away. Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."


"I thought I was smart - I thought I was right
I thought it better not to fight - I thought there was a
Virtue in always being cool - so when it came time to
Fight I thought I'll just step aside and that the time would
Prove you wrong and that you would be the fool -

I don't know where the sun beams end and the star
Lights begins it's all a mystery

Oh to fight is to defend if it's not
Now than tell me when would be the time that you would stand up
And be a man - for to lose I could accept but to surrender
I just wept and regretted this moment - oh that I - I
Was the fool

I don't know where the sun beams end and the star
Lights begins it's all a mystery
And I don't know how a man decides what right for his
Own life - it's all a mystery

Cause I'm a man not a boy and there are things
You can't avoid you have to face them when you're not prepared
To face them -
If I could I would but you're with him now it'd do no good
I should have fought him but instead I let him - I let
Him take it -"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend was raped by a gay guy [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9191202 -

bullshit, departed is 151 minutes long!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend was raped by a gay guy [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9191514 -

And it's a good movie.  No way gay people were watching it.  No fucking way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend was raped by a gay guy [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9191594 -

Anonymous #7 said:
how does he know he got raped?  mabye the guy just jacked all his shit...



Was his asshole hurting and bloody or some shit?

This sounds like bullshit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend was raped by a gay guy [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9191818 -

You need to find this guy and beat the living shit out of him. I never fight, but if this were happen to a friend of mine, or me (:mad:), I would beat the SHIT out of him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend was raped by a gay guy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9191829 -

kidnap him, make sure he isnt taking any SSRI or tranquilizers (as they react with psychedelics) and then give him a heroic dose of mushrooms or acid!  voila, 12 hours later he'll be healed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend was raped by a gay guy [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9191861 -

Anonymous #13 said:
kidnap him, make sure he isnt taking any SSRI or tranquilizers (as they react with psychedelics) and then give him a heroic dose of mushrooms or acid!  voila, 12 hours later he'll be healed



i cant find the fucking info, i'm on drugs.  i'm pretty sure its SSRI make it impossible to trip.  and tranquilizers like antipsychotics should never ever be given to anyone on mushrooms, they could die.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend was raped by a gay guy [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9191902 -

If he was actually "date raped" with either drugs, I'm sure that he would remember actually getting really woozy before he passed out and right before he passed out.  Sounds to me like he is testing your response to his gayness or just making something up for attention.  Well, maybe not again after seeing that shit was stolen.

I don't know, that sucks tho

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Self made now what? Anonymous 1,041 15 01/26/12 12:49 AM
by Anonymous
* chem trails and mind control!!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,004 77 01/11/09 01:17 AM
by Anonymous
* GTFO
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,806 34 11/18/09 04:07 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Lockerz invites. Anonymous 367 4 10/07/09 08:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,634 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.