Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: The more I learn about anything, the more disgusted I am by it *DELETED* [Re: Rahz]
    #9149652 -

:lol:  I meant "wind" as a euphemism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The more I learn about anything, the more disgusted I am by it *DELETED* [Re: Veritas]
    #9149747 -

Oh, OK then. :tongue2:

A little fresh air is always a good thing, euphemistically speaking.


--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love     truth awareness peace I am      I feel      I do     I love  I speak    I see    I know

why there is reality and patterned, law-like consistency at all, rather than noise or non-reality is not a question physics answers. It's a question physics presupposes an answer to in order to provide other answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The more I learn about anything, the more disgusted I am by it *DELETED* [Re: Rahz]
    #9149768 -

Rahz said:
Ehh? :blush:

I was in the mountains today. Mid 40's. Wind was intermittent. Maybe 30% gusts, 70% stillness. Quite nice.



60s here in our mountains. Light winds, looks good for fishing tomorrow.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The more I learn about anything, the more disgusted I am by it *DELETED* [Re: Icelander]
    #9149948 -

Mountain trout, simmered in butter, sounds good. Do they serve that anywhere?

I picked a bunch of apples. Made some cider. Pasteurized at 140. They don't sell that at stores.


--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love     truth awareness peace I am      I feel      I do     I love  I speak    I see    I know

why there is reality and patterned, law-like consistency at all, rather than noise or non-reality is not a question physics answers. It's a question physics presupposes an answer to in order to provide other answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The more I learn about anything, the more disgusted I am by it *DELETED* [Re: Rahz]
    #9149954 -

They serve it at my house when I catch them although I prefer coconut oil.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The more I learn about anything, the more disgusted I am by it *DELETED* [Re: Rahz]
    #9149962 -

Rahz said:
Mountain trout, simmered in butter, sounds good. Do they serve that anywhere?

I picked a bunch of apples. Made some cider. Pasteurized at 140. They don't sell that at stores.



Mmm homemade cider? Fuck yeah

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The more I learn about anything, the more disgusted I am by it *DELETED* [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #9150012 -

I store up as much as I can. Store bought juice is dis-gusting.


--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love     truth awareness peace I am      I feel      I do     I love  I speak    I see    I know

why there is reality and patterned, law-like consistency at all, rather than noise or non-reality is not a question physics answers. It's a question physics presupposes an answer to in order to provide other answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The more I learn about anything, the more disgusted I am by it *DELETED* [Re: Rahz]
    #9150029 -

I'm pretty jealous of you mountain-types.  I'm hopefully moving out to Colorado in a few years once I've tied up some loose ends. :awesome:
I LOOOOVE the Rockies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The more I learn about anything, the more disgusted I am by it [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #9150306 -

Death is all around us and we just have to live with it. Of course lions eat other animals just like we eat
every single animal out there. This is just how this world was created survival of the fittest its the way things
have worked ever since life started to grow on this planet. We are animals just like all the other animals
on this planet and if we end up acting the same way as them then dont be surprised cause that's just who we are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* extra extra, Jehovahs take a beating.
( 1 2 all )
budmanman 2,334 22 11/28/07 12:21 AM
by budmanman
* Jehova's Witness?
( 1 2 all )
countchocula420 1,014 27 11/04/11 04:14 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* Jehovah's witnesses
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 2,376 52 11/02/04 03:43 PM
by DMTelepath
* I support medical testing on unwilling humans
( 1 2 all )
lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl 1,333 23 02/19/09 08:46 PM
by satyr
* Suffering -- how do you deal with the knowledge of worldwide pain?
( 1 2 all )
tools_n_corpses 4,281 23 11/10/06 08:21 PM
by Shattered
* Jehovahs' Witness Called me Today Swami 1,051 18 07/07/04 01:58 PM
by Twirling
* Attitude Adjustment
( 1 2 all )
gettinjiggywithit 1,952 29 11/02/04 10:22 AM
by redgreenvines
* Humans are disgusting creatures
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Beatles 5,987 107 04/03/10 11:42 AM
by Icelander

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
2,864 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.