Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I learnt to breath fire! [Re: Gumby]
    #9095372 -

Fair play to ya. Can never have to many circus freeks


--------------------
We are the energy within the minds of ourselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I learnt to breath fire! [Re: Toke]
    #9095376 -

Awesome.


--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I learnt to breath fire! [Re: sam420]
    #9095796 -

:dizope:
Thats just crazy


--------------------





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I learnt to breath fire! [Re: Toke]
    #9141002 -

I went to NYC Burning Man Decompression last weekend. My first time performing in front of a crowd. Got my cherry popped good. I am so fucking hooked.

The view from "backstage:"



The view from the crowd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I learnt to breath fire! [Re: SillyButtons]
    #9141020 -

DAAAAAMNNN!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I learnt to breath fire! [Re: SillyButtons]
    #9141202 -

SillyButtons said:
The view from the crowd:




Nice!
That guy on the right is a beast.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I learnt to breath fire! [Re: Nexion]
    #9144361 -

Yeah, he is sick!

I have been critiqued by friends who are more experienced since posting these pix. They say I should breathe more upwards. That's why (from the crowd's view) his fireball is bigger and why (from the side view) it looks like I singed my lips (I did, just a bit).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I learnt to breath fire! [Re: SillyButtons]
    #9144409 -

This seems silly, but it is also bad assed at the same time....
Anything to do with fire is cool....  :grin:

You are now some sort of dragon....  :thumbup:


>^;;^<


--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* GOOD READ: a postive interview with erowids earth N fire. C20H25N3O 2,543 7 05/07/04 09:43 AM
by MOTH
* Very OT: Strange question about fire damage and photos... GernBlanston 1,178 4 01/05/04 03:04 PM
by GernBlanston
* breath of fire gdman 606 3 08/10/04 02:29 AM
by SubGen1us
* UPDATE ....A new outlook, thank god..
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
KingOftheThing 13,340 176 12/27/04 05:09 AM
by Shroomehlouah
* That point when you finally decide: "I'm going to get fired!"
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
trendalM 14,630 134 08/14/05 06:49 PM
by trendal
* LOTS of pix of my wknd, kegger on friday, RAVE on saterday (56K no bueno)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
40oz 3,586 86 06/02/05 09:18 PM
by Adden
* My new bubbler! (pix)
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 1,445 20 04/03/05 11:39 PM
by fliped
* Mickey Hart+Particle=Hydra**Updated With Pics**
( 1 2 3 all )
blissedout 6,182 55 04/28/05 10:28 PM
by blissedout

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,648 topic views. 3 members, 24 guests and 170 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.