Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
breath of fire
    #2984032 -

yeah I'm playing breath of fire on my comp, ever play it? it's a classic.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: breath of fire [Re: gdman]
    #2984400 -

I've played Breath of Fire 2 on SNES and the 3rd one on Playstation 1. Pretty good RPG :thumbup:


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: breath of fire [Re: gdman]
    #2984415 -

I love that game, I have BOF 1 and BOF 2 on emulator.

It's the only RPG I know of from capcom. Have you played the second one?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: breath of fire [Re: gdman]
    #2984685 -

breath of fire 3 was kool. Ud make different cobinations of stones i think and u would transform into different types of dragons. u could also trun into the crazy kick ass blond guy but couldnt control him. Until u figured out the right combo. heheh. Anyways it was a good game.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* wall of fire dreams LosAngelesGraff 1,141 6 10/07/06 10:39 PM
by LosAngelesGraff
* Capcom tries to kill used video game sales with the one-save game
( 1 2 all )
Newlord 2,283 25 06/27/11 11:41 PM
by akira_akuma
* The Future of XBox and Playstation (THEY ARE DOOMED!!!)
( 1 2 all )
DarkFluFFy 3,923 20 04/13/06 10:08 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* FF7 and FFXI for Playstation 3 Octavius 1,022 10 04/25/06 11:11 PM
by recalcitrant
* Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance OneMoreRobot3021 502 5 10/06/05 01:46 PM
by License_to_Chill
* That point when you finally decide: "I'm going to get fired!"
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
trendalM 14,630 134 08/14/05 06:49 PM
by trendal
* PLAYSTATION 3!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
KrazieH8er 2,586 35 12/24/03 09:54 AM
by djd586
* I got a Playstation 2 for free...recommend awesome games to me.
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,738 44 10/17/05 03:59 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
606 topic views. 3 members, 24 guests and 159 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.