Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
    #4764092 -

FINALLY! An AWESOME-looking RPG for GameCube! Man, I am so psyched. I haven't pre-ordered a game since senior year of high school (more than 4 years ago). This is exciting.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4764097 -

Wasn't that a game also on the GBA?


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4764098 -

There are a bunch of Fire Emblem games in Japan, it's a huge franchise, and they recently put one on GBA. THis one's a full on RPG though, and just like the Final Fantasy series each game is a stand alone.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4764100 -

haven't seen any previews or anything for it.
i'll be on the look out for them.

i've never really played a good RPG for a console.

i prefer PC.

:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4764103 -

I hate RPG's on computers...I once tried playing Final Fantasy 7 on a PC cause I didn thave my playstation anymore and missed it..boy did that suck!

http://cube.ign.com/objects/001/001982.html


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4764108 -

I used to play DAoC on PC. Too addicting, so I quit.

I love playing them on consoles though. I've still got my Gamecube somewhere.


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone play Gamecube? RipVanWinkle 597 8 05/11/09 02:05 PM
by RipVanWinkle
* Quick hello + Blops2 mushroom emblem Zonikk 563 0 04/23/13 05:17 PM
by Zonikk
* Signal Path blissedout 769 11 11/14/05 10:22 PM
by blissedout
* Oh Snap! North korea Just Test fired 3 missiles!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ZippoZM 8,212 67 07/04/06 07:33 PM
by indica
* the path Supernova 456 2 12/23/04 06:09 PM
by ToTheSummit
* GOOD READ: a postive interview with erowids earth N fire. C20H25N3O 2,543 7 05/07/04 09:43 AM
by MOTH
* That point when you finally decide: "I'm going to get fired!"
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
trendalM 14,630 134 08/14/05 06:49 PM
by trendal
* Fire Marshall out to get us(this is long) CaRnAgECaNdYS 1,207 19 06/09/06 07:19 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
502 topic views. 3 members, 59 guests and 256 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.