Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]
InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
UPDATE ....A new outlook, thank god..
    #3284862 - 10/27/04 02:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i would ask a mod sticky this so all my friends have a chance to read it.
(i have discussed this with a few of you already)

Over the summer I started to have red blood in my bowel movements. I ignored it and passed it off as hemmoroids. About four weeks ago I began to have a dull ache in my lower left abdomen which spread up my left side. My bowel movements again contained blood and were much smaller than usual. I was into 3 different doctors and the emergency room. Finally I saw a gastrointestinal doctor and he ordered a colonoscopy. Today I found out that I have and advanced tumor in my lower colon. Even with treatment the prognosis is not looking good for me. I am in a state of numbness in shock. I don't know how much longer I have on earth. I am done posting, probably for good. I may stop back to check pms. However once I go in for surgery, Im not sure I'll have access to a computer again. THey think it has already spread to my lungs.

This IS NOT a joke or a hoax, this is deadly serious. Right now I'm crying pretty hard, and I never cry. I figure I'll get telling my online friends out of the way first.... I have no idea how I am going to hold it together to break it to my friends IRL.

thanks for putting up with me :kott:

**************************UPDATE*************************
yesterday when i made the above post i was obivously scared out of my fucking mind because of what my doctor told me. he basically gave me worst case senerio and was warning me with only  6 months to live ... well today i have been a the hospital allllll fucking day again. but the news i have is much different from what i was told. the cell sample from the tumor came back and the cell aggresivness is not as bad as it could be....further more i was given a round of CT scans of my chest cavity and a second round on the abdomen. the amazing news is the chest pains i was having and the shortness of breath were probably from anemia due to blood loss from my bowel movements. My Ct scan shows NO invasion of any other organs AND! non of my lymph nodes appear to be inflamed!!!! which would mean even though the tumor is a decent siz it is only in the infancy stage and has not fully penetrated the bowel wall!!!! if it is indeed only a stage 2 carcinoma i will be able to have almost a complete cure with a simple non invasive surgey!!! also my bowel will just be resected instead of me having to wear some crappy colostmy bag....the doc also said if it is indeed stage 2 then my chance of survival is about 85% and i will only have to do 1 6 week treatment of chemo.....of course i wll have to follow up constantly in years to come to make sure it never comes back.....i may be able to make it to ne2k5 afterall...i go in for surgery next week and they will be able to get a better look at the nodes......this is a total 360 from the garbage i was spewed by my gastro yesterday....he scared the shit out of me.....its still cancer and it still sucks but the stituation has improved :smile:

on a side note i had my SECOND colonoscopy today, they wanted one more look before surgery i guess :shrug: having a camera up your ass is bad, but the prep phososoda u have to drink the day before...UGGGG ...u basically pee out your bum for 6-7 hours :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

thankyou for the out pouring of support!! ill be back with updates periodically, until then peace :kott:

Edited by KingOftheThing (10/28/04 02:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecisole
Master of the Beer Bong

Loc: NM
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3284871 - 10/27/04 02:51 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I am so sorry..... :sad:

I have enjoyed posting with you very much!

I hope that things can be rectified for you, and I will keep you in my prayers!

--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Edited by cisole (10/27/04 02:58 PM)

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
    #3284882 - 10/27/04 02:53 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

KOTT.. I don't know if I have a right to post since we don't really know each other.. but sharing this community you begin to feel love or friendship for nearly everyone.

Your news is very very saddening.. I have no idea what it's like for you, but my heart and spirit is with you in this time, I just wish there was something I could do.

I don't really believe in god too much but my prayers are with you as well. Stay strong bud, never lose hope, and as my grandfather told me the day he passed, don't stop living until you stop living.

- Silven

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: cisole]
    #3284889 - 10/27/04 02:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Holy shit! Did your doctors tell you that the tumors could be life threatening?  I have 2 friends with similar problems who are able to keep it under control with their lifestyles and drug therapy.

I'm so sorry, KOTT! :hug:

Much love and healing energy to you, and please don't leave us, we would like to know how you are. :heart:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3284892 - 10/27/04 02:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

wow man - I'm sorry to hear that.
whats the exact prognosis?

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #3284893 - 10/27/04 02:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

so the tumor spread from your colon to your lungs, wow thats a big tumor.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

#3284894 - 10/27/04 02:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

thanks man, this is a really hard time for me right now....if the stuff is in my lungs, im dead....but my chest has been hurting for weeks, it hurts to breathe....im almost positive im in trouble, they will check when they go in for surgery on the tumor

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
    #3284896 - 10/27/04 02:55 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Fuck man, ... fuck. I'm really sorry to hear that, I dont know whta to say, its a shame anyone has to deal with cancer at a young age, let alone a shroomerite as cool as yoruself. If I was christian, i'd pray for you... hell I thikn I will anyway man. Good luck with the treatment, I hope you can catch it and kill that motherfucker. Keep your chin up, we'll all miss you

Invisiblesucklesworth
Lick me where Ipee
Loc: If I was up yer ass you'd...
    #3284898 - 10/27/04 02:55 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

don't give up the fight man

you can win this

--------------------

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3284909 - 10/27/04 02:57 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

dont give up - I'm sure you can pull through this.

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3284912 - 10/27/04 02:58 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

cisole said:
I am so sorry.....

I have enjoyed posting with you very much!

I hope that things can be rectified for you, and I will keep you in my prayers!

you are not funny.

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Edited by Psychoslut (10/27/04 03:54 PM)

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3284914 - 10/27/04 02:58 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Psychoslut said:
so the tumor spread from your colon to your lungs, wow thats a big tumor.

the tumor breaks through the colon wall, infects the lymph nodes and malignant cells are carried to other parts of the body...the liver and lungs being the most common...once it spreads it is known as Stage IV and has a 5% survival rate. my doctor leveled with me and told me if it is stage iv that i will have about 6months left with no treatment, chemo make extend that to a year or more. but the 5 year survival rate is almost non-existent

Invisibleadrug

#3284919 - 10/27/04 03:00 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

:hug: I'm sorry to hear that man. Whatever the prognosis, don't give up hope.

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3284920 - 10/27/04 03:00 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i hope they can fix it somehow, are you gonna get the chemo?

--------------------

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

#3284929 - 10/27/04 03:01 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i wasnt really sure at first but i think i owe it to my parents to do chemo...they are an absolute wreck, i almost feel worse for them than i do myself...if i gave up it would kill them

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK Flag
    #3284932 - 10/27/04 03:02 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

whoa man that really sucks i hope ya the best you is a cool dude :laugh:

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3284935 - 10/27/04 03:02 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

chemo is rough, seriously...

Invisiblesucklesworth
Lick me where Ipee
    #3284938 - 10/27/04 03:03 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

try not to get down on yourself yet

I've had many friends/family go through this

I lost my father to it at age 6 - he was 40

I've also seen a good friend fight brain cancer for 7 years when the doc's told him he had days

this is part of life and is probably one of the biggest threats you will ever have to face

but you can win

know that you can win

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: sucklesworth]
    #3284956 - 10/27/04 03:07 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

good to see you can be serious sometimes.

--------------------

Edited by Psychoslut (10/27/04 03:56 PM)

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3284958 - 10/27/04 03:07 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Damn, dude. Look, I know we've had our differences in the past, but I never really hated you. In spite of all the teasing and all the flame wars and all that bullshit, I always believed that beneath it all, you really were a great guy. I'm sorry it had to come down to this. I was actually looking forward to meeting you at the next NE gathering, but now I don't know if you'll be able to make it. I really hope you pull through. In case I never get to meet you in person, I just want you to know you're cool in my book.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

#3284959 - 10/27/04 03:07 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

You_Suck said:
try not to get down on yourself yet

I've had many friends/family go through this

I lost my father to it at age 6 - he was 40

I've also seen a good friend fight brain cancer for 7 years when the doc's told him he had days

this is part of life and is probably one of the biggest threats you will ever have to face

but you can win

know that you can win

thanks man, we'll see how this goes

one thing, if you have any symptoms similar to mine, especially blood in your feces...get it checked out immediatly, colon cancer isnt just for old people. i am only 23 and i have NO family history...sometimes you just win the unlucky lottery

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#3284977 - 10/27/04 03:10 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Be strong and have faith in yourself and in science. The mind is a powerful weapon against illness.

Much love, I hope to meet you at NE2k5.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #3284978 - 10/27/04 03:10 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

:sad:

Invisiblesucklesworth
Lick me where Ipee
    #3284982 - 10/27/04 03:11 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

KOTT - if ya ever need anyone to talk to just PM me buddy

--------------------

OfflineSigno
manamana
 User Gallery

Loc: Purple Haze
    #3284985 - 10/27/04 03:12 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I hope you can find some serenity in all of this. Do not go quietly into that good night, king.

--------------------

Correlation is not causation!

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: silversoul7]
    #3284988 - 10/27/04 03:12 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Damn, dude. Look, I know we've had our differences in the past, but I never really hated you. In spite of all the teasing and all the flame wars and all that bullshit, I always believed that beneath it all, you really were a great guy. I'm sorry it had to come down to this. I was actually looking forward to meeting you at the next NE gathering, but now I don't know if you'll be able to make it. I really hope you pull through. In case I never get to meet you in person, I just want you to know you're cool in my book.

that really means a lot, all the jerking around and flaming seems so stupid at a time like this. and who knows, maybe ill be in that lucky 5% that can beat this, and ill meet more of u at the next NE

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3284994 - 10/27/04 03:13 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

:smirk:

--------------------

Edited by Psychoslut (10/27/04 03:58 PM)

Offlinevc77
incarnate
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW US
    #3284999 - 10/27/04 03:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Stick it out man, you can pull through this.

I wish the best for you.

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
    #3285009 - 10/27/04 03:16 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'm sorry.  :sad:

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

OfflineDF2K
Me.
Male User Gallery

Loc: The land before time
    #3285027 - 10/27/04 03:19 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

man, that really sucks :frown:, i hope you pull through :smile: :smile:

OfflinePlok
Life is fractal
Male

Loc: Los Angeles
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: question_for_joo]
    #3285028 - 10/27/04 03:19 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

My grandma got cancer in her spine and the doctors told her that she had 6 months to live and a 5% chance of surviving.

She was optimistic throughout and changed her diet to a very healthy one and began exercising as much as she could and surrounded herself with positive people.

She survived.

--------------------
Just say NO to the War on Drugs.

OfflineboO
Female User Gallery

#3285048 - 10/27/04 03:21 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i've made the thread sticky upon your request...

i hope all goes well for you and i'll be sending some positive vibes your way. my fingers are crossed that the cancer hasn't spread to your lungs and that everything will be good for you...

OfflineCmonkey67
Stoner

Loc: San Francisco Bay area
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: boO]
    #3285092 - 10/27/04 03:26 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Stay cool dude, no matter what happens, I think its safe to say that we all go yer back to kick this tumors ass :laugh:

--------------------
I am become death, the destroyer of worlds. -J. Robert Oppenheimer

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3285141 - 10/27/04 03:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Hang in there bro, don't ever give up. Hang in there.

"Do not go gently into that good night"

Dylan Thomas

Edited by gdman (10/27/04 03:45 PM)

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

#3285150 - 10/27/04 03:35 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

:sad:i am sorry to hear this.  i hope you stay positive and that things work out for you in the end, take care.

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Invisiblerogue_pixie
faerydae
Female User Gallery

Loc: UK
    #3285169 - 10/27/04 03:37 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You will get through it, if you want to. You're young with many years left ahead of you, be strong. You're in all of our thoughts. :heart:

"Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens".
- Kahlil Gibran

--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #3285209 - 10/27/04 03:44 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Believe in your inner strength, fight against this thing all you can man.

--------------------

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: A Serious BRB *DELETED* [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3285318 - 10/27/04 04:07 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: A Serious BRB [Re: blink]
    #3285347 - 10/27/04 04:13 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

:sad: very sorry to hear about this...  i wish you well, and hope things end up making some sort of sense for you

--------------------

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

Re: A Serious BRB [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3285614 - 10/27/04 05:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

sorry to read about this. just like everyone said, know that you have the power to beat this shit. I say explore. try to fight it with modern science. if it fails you, try looking for different healing techniques practiced...
try to be strong

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #3285640 - 10/27/04 05:18 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

kott, i love you bro. keep your head up,
and live life whether your last breathe is in 6 months
or 60 years. dont quiver in the corner and fade away,
fuck that. beat that shit. live. do all the things
youve always wanted to do but never had the chance.
You are loved man, by your family, your RL friends and even
your internet buds. dont forget that.
even if you dont post, youll still be around,
ill call u up, i aint gonna let u slip out the back
that easy WANKER.

may all the love &light shine down on you.

from 1 bro to another. love you bro :sun::heart::sun:

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#3285688 - 10/27/04 05:25 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

:crying:

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: 40oz]
    #3285756 - 10/27/04 05:38 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

damn...i don't know what to say.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

InvisibleGeordi_La_Forge
Home Wrecker -DBK
Female User Gallery

Loc: African Confederation, Ea...
    #3285768 - 10/27/04 05:39 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Don't give up man.  Like everyone else is saying here you CAN beat this.  Just like the Stillers beat your Browns :wink:

Hang in there bro.  We're here for you.

--------------------

InvisibleMobiusStripper
FamKitten

#3285772 - 10/27/04 05:39 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:

Over the summer I started to have red blood in my bowel movements. I ignored it and passed it off as hemmoroids. About four weeks ago I began to have a dull ache in my lower left abdomen which spread up my left side. My bowel movements again contained blood and were much smaller than usual. I was into 3 different doctors and the emergency room. Finally I saw a gastrointestinal doctor and he ordered a colonoscopy. Today I found out that I have and advanced tumor in my lower colon. Even with treatment the prognosis is not looking good for me. I am in a state of numbness in shock. I don't know how much longer I have on earth. I am done posting, probably for good. I may stop back to check pms. However once I go in for surgery, Im not sure I'll have access to a computer again. THey think it has already spread to my lungs.

This IS NOT a joke or a hoax, this is deadly serious. Right now I'm crying pretty hard, and I never cry. I figure I'll get telling my online friends out of the way first.... I have no idea how I am going to hold it together to break it to my friends IRL.

I am so sorry hun. Please hang in there AND STAY POSITIVE. ! we are all here for you to support you when you need it.  :hug:

Did they say what caused it or anything else?

--------------------

Offlinediddlesticks22
Skyhighatrist

Loc: UK
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: felix]
    #3285782 - 10/27/04 05:41 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Dude,

No words on earth can help. I'm at a loss for words.

All I can say is my thoughts are with you.

You are not alone, in spirit we are all with you.

--------------------

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Windmill Administrator
Other User Gallery Ultimate Champion: Blackjack

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wind Turbine, AB
    #3285796 - 10/27/04 05:43 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Good luck and keep strong man.

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3285803 - 10/27/04 05:45 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

KOTT:

Seriously

go here

http://www.rifehealth.com/

get that machine and do what it says...

SERIOUSLY

InvisibleMycoCakeEater
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: goobler]
    #3285822 - 10/27/04 05:48 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Good-bye man, My prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family.

OfflineTao
Village Genius

Loc: San Diego
    #3285840 - 10/27/04 05:50 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

goddamnit i don't know what to say. youve always been an awesome contributor to the boards. like everyone has said, keep the faith, if you lose motivation to keep fighting, think about your parents and family. like mndfreeze said, the mind is a powerful weapon against illness. good luck with everything

Invisiblefunkymonk
Get's down, withthe get-down.
 User Gallery

Loc: saskatchewan
    #3285865 - 10/27/04 05:56 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Woa, Sad news, from a like minded individual is always gut wretching.
Just be positive about the whole thing, people have survived much worse! i've got faith in you brother, peace n love...

~funky

InvisibleOJK
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: A Serious BRB [Re: funkymonk]
    #3285879 - 10/27/04 05:58 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Best of luck with it all man, there's alot of love on the boards going out to you.

OfflineWorf
Lt. Commander

Loc: Final Frontier
    #3285897 - 10/27/04 06:01 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Wow, this is devastating. I've only been here for such a short time, but I do feel I've formed a bond with the community and its almost like family. Like a far away family that you cannot see or touch, but can only read. As geeky and strange as it sounds, it's very real.

I can't imagine what it must be like right now, but I do know there are probably some books out there could be use for this specific situation.

It goes without question that we all of love you and are here for you. I wish for the best, and you hope beat this stuff.

InvisibleGijith
Daisy Chain Eater

Loc: New York
    #3285990 - 10/27/04 06:17 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

My god.
I'm really at a loss for words here.
This is horrible news, KOTT.

But STAY POSITIVE, damn it.
Fight this every step of the way.
Wake up tomorrow morning and start putting 100% of your focus on getting better.

You're one of my favorite posters here. We all love you.
If you start to get overwhelmed or upset, just sign on and we'll all cheer you up.

I'm so tempted to make goatse jokes right now, but I won't...

You'll beat this.

--------------------
what's with neocons and the word 'ilk'?

InvisibleLoki
Ferret Farmer
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
    #3286005 - 10/27/04 06:19 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Good luck bro, hope you beat it, and get back to annoying me :-)

Peace.

InvisibleSpiffy
Defender of theGnomes

Loc: Next to your mom
    #3286022 - 10/27/04 06:21 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I am so so so sorry, I don't even know what to say.  :frown: Why do such awful things seem to happen to good people? Stay positive.  I know alot of people around here will miss you.  I really hope you'll be back around soon.

--------------------
Namaste: "I honour that place in you where the whole Universe resides. And when I am in that place in me and you are in that place in you,
there is only one of us."

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #3286025 - 10/27/04 06:21 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

fight it with everything you got.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinekindkesey
take it further
 User Gallery

Loc: on the bus!!!
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: baraka]
    #3286040 - 10/27/04 06:25 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i'm sending you lots of  :heart:

:frown:

--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....

"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#3286044 - 10/27/04 06:26 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Wow
You read about shit like this and see it on TV, doesn't really affect you untill it happens to someone you know. I know we aren't uber close but you were always cool as fuck in my book. This is deffinatley a reality check. You'll live through this and appreciate life more, sometimes you can get a feeling of how reality will turn out.

Invisiblechinadoll
there
 User Gallery

Loc: dark side of terrapin
    #3286106 - 10/27/04 06:39 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'm so sorry to hear your news. Hopefully the doctors made a terrible mistake. You have alot of people praying for you. Good luck.

--------------------
Just a little nervous from the fall.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#3286226 - 10/27/04 06:58 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i tried to call u man,
but your # vanished from my phone.
your name is still in it..but the # is gone. :wtf:

call me up man.

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

InvisibleGeordi_La_Forge
Home Wrecker -DBK
Female User Gallery

Loc: African Confederation, Ea...
    #3286268 - 10/27/04 07:08 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

www.livestrong.org

I got one of these yellow bracelet things from a co-worker...it was more of a trend thing then anything because I never knew anyone that had cancer but now it unfortunately has meaning and anytime I look down at it I'll think of you KOTT. Live Strong and beat it buddy.

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3286317 - 10/27/04 07:21 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, never give up hope! Your mindset is very important especially in things like this. You can beat this! And you have a lot of prayers and good vibes from us 'Shroomerites. :thumbup:

Anonymous

#3286348 - 10/27/04 07:29 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I don't really know you, but no one should have to go through something like this. I'm sending love and healing energy to you right now, even if you don't believe it.

Cleansing one's mind of long-lingering guilt, grudges, or negative feelings has been known in anecdotal instances of sending tumors into remission. Even if you're a skeptic of such things, it wouldn't hurt to try. The power of the mind is stronger than most people think.

No matter how bad it seems, don't give up hope. There's always hope. My best wishes go out to you and your family.  :heart:

OfflineB(O)uddha
I'm supposed togive a fuck?

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #3286356 - 10/27/04 07:31 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Always loved your posts man, one of the truly best members of the shroomery! Even if I didn't always agree with what you had to say, it was always put very articulately and with thought.

I know everyone here will be thinking about you man, so keep fighting and don't let fucked up bullshit like this keep you down.
-Scott  :sad:

--------------------
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
-Buddha

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #3286374 - 10/27/04 07:34 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Fuck man..we don't even know eachother but I'm feeling for you big time.  I feel the need to second Gooblers recommendation, get your hands on a rife machine ASAP.  http://www.rifehealth.com/

Hang in there bro.. :mushroom2:

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: ]
    #3286419 - 10/27/04 07:42 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

KOTT I'm so so sorry, I can only imagine how devestated you are, but please, please don't leave us.  We'll help you through.  You need to laugh and smile and thats what we're here for.  You need to vent and talk. Don't alienate yourself.  We all care about you. Please what ever you do DON'T give up. mind over matter.  your strong.  You can fight this. Everyone here will help you, if there is anything I can do, or if you need someone to talk to, even if your family needs someone to talk to let me know, gimmie a call, really, anything you need, I've already had cancer walk into my house...

:crying: :heart: :heart:

--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

OfflinePsilygirl
cyan goddess
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #3286441 - 10/27/04 07:48 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I am so sorry to hear this, I feel so helpless.  I hope that it's not as bad as they think, and you'll bounce back in no time.  all my love

:heart:
Psily

--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."

Puget Sound Mycological Society

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: Gillette]
    #3286474 - 10/27/04 07:53 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

KOTT....
wow, i dont know what to say
you gotta fight it
i know you can do this
much love man
you were always one of my favorites
you were always open to new ideas and you actualy gave the dead the time of day :gd_icon:
you can do this man
keep your head up :smile:

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
    #3286493 - 10/27/04 07:56 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Damn! I wish life would just go along without cruel events like this happening to people like you..

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #3286553 - 10/27/04 08:06 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Best wishes to you in what must be a difficult time. 
As the general sentiment here reads, keep your head up and
do your best to live as you've always lived, and then some!

:heart:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Invisiblemuse_sick
ĤŌĿŶĞЋ0$Ŧ

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Giu La Testa
    #3286555 - 10/27/04 08:06 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

KOTT I hope you turn out okay
best of luck and health to you
:kott:

--------------------
:beakedwhale:

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
    #3286619 - 10/27/04 08:20 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i don't really know what to say...This sucks. I don't really know you as well as most but i know we've had alot of fun together in this community. But this is just such horrible news. Don't give up. No matter what doctors might say, you can beat it if you stay positive. It's gonna really suck, but you can get through it.  :heart:

Anonymous

#3286626 - 10/27/04 08:21 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Good luck brother, you can fight and win

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Loc: /export/home/Kremlin
    #3286694 - 10/27/04 08:35 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

jeez Kott

im so sorry to hear all of this. I wish you the best of luck in your struggle, please keep us updated if you can.

Good luck to you, you can fight it.

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #3286729 - 10/27/04 08:41 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

We haven't really spoken to eachother but I've always thought you were one hell of a person. It's hard to stay positive at a time like this, but you must try and keep your faith. You can beat this. You are in my thoughts. Fight this and win. People do care about ya. I hope to see you around for a long time,until later....bye.

~Desiree~

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
    #3286743 - 10/27/04 08:43 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I love you.  :heart: :sad:

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3286840 - 10/27/04 08:56 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I don't think we've ever spoken personally, but I have always enjoyed reading your posts.  I'm so sad to hear of this.  As said, never give up hope for the future.  :heart:

Offlineabhi
Why not?
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: MOTH]
    #3286951 - 10/27/04 09:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Much love, NRG and positive vibes to you.  :heart::sun::heart:

I'd like to send my best of wishes, and I would like to wish you the best of luck in pulling through in such rough times. 

-aj

--------------------

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #3286957 - 10/27/04 09:15 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I look forward to laughing about all this at the next gathering.

Keep your head up and know that you can win.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

OfflineVampire999S
Man Of ManyAquariums
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Phoenix, AZ
    #3287032 - 10/27/04 09:24 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

<3 bro..

Your a stubborn fuckin shroomerite like the rest of us. We don't go that easy :wink:

--------------------
./configure --without-sanity --without-logic --without-regret
jaded = safe != happy
Were not familly, we are the shroomery, and to some thats thicker than blood.

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #3287140 - 10/27/04 09:39 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Don't stress about death.

It's as natrual as living, if you can understand and feel that it will help you out some.

Mental stress will make physical healing thougher.

You'll pull through.

Sympathy post #1 :grin:

OfflineBioSore
Drunken' Irish
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3287290 - 10/27/04 10:05 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Damn, KOTT, I don't know what to say. I didn't really know you except for a few times I talked to you on voice chat over the summer, and I can't even begin to comprehend what you're going through. However, I do wish you the best of luck. Good luck.

--------------------
If you dont like my fire, then dont come around, cause' I'm gonna burn one down.

Offlinefung_us_among_us
Male User Gallery

Loc: Central Oregon Flag
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3287291 - 10/27/04 10:05 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

wow.. man. i can't even being to explain how much sympathy i'm feeling for you right now. i know we haven't ever really talked much on here, but you're pretty well known in OTD and i've always thought you're a pretty cool dude.

anyways.. i know it's dumb to make this sympathy post even though i don't really know you, but i really hope you get better. you're a young guy (if i remember right) with a horrible misfortune called cancer that i will someday probably aquire. it's hard not to feel sorry as fuck for you.

take care, KOTT. you will be missed. please let us know if things get better with you.

--------------------
:feelsgoodman::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::ahahaha::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::feelsgoodman:

InvisibleJenny
part of thewhole
Male User Gallery

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #3287292 - 10/27/04 10:06 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

man i love you KOTT, i pray for you and i hope you stay around a little longer, you are one of the most layed back and funniest and good to hang around with peoples i've ever met, and a truley good friend. i'm really sad and i send my love your way, keep a positive mind through these rough times! Much love

--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
    #3287330 - 10/27/04 10:13 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I was very saddened to read this but you gotta know there is always hope. And hope is what can help you overcome this. You will be in my thoughts.

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
    #3287335 - 10/27/04 10:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

KOTT.....
we still have to meet.....
NE 2005.

Beat this bitch.
Murder it.

All my hopes and love are yours, if it'd be at all helpful.
You know where to find me if you need to talk man.

Let us know what's goin on........see you down the road. :thumbup:

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #3287408 - 10/27/04 10:29 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

KoTT, you'll be with us for many more years, my ma'am maw has been fighting
different cancers for 40 years, she's been 50 years old for almost that long.
you are young, healty and strong... if she can, you will do much better.

she is almost 90 now and she has just been hospitalized again, she says its
still not her time, she wont stop living her life just because a doctor told
her something, you also havent reached your time and you shouldn't let it interfere with yours.

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3287449 - 10/27/04 10:37 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

fortyounces2freedom said:
live life whether your last breathe is in 6 months
or 60 years. dont quiver in the corner and fade away,
fuck that. beat that shit. live. do all the things
youve always wanted to do but never had the chance.
You are loved man, by your family, your RL friends and even
your internet buds. dont forget that.

Live life to the fullest. You can beat that shit, just don't give up. Everyone here loves you and wishes you the best.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #3287470 - 10/27/04 10:40 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know you very well, but I have honestly always enjoyed your posts, or at least those I've read when I've visited OTD from time to time.  I will miss your words.  I hope that you get well and come back a new person, maybe with even new body parts!  :grin:

Do what you can to heal yourself, and then come back and be your bad self.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3287482 - 10/27/04 10:43 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I am sorry to hear this bad news....  :frown:   

There is a lot to say about positive attitudes beating illnesses....   

Fight the good fight, and feed off of the love and closeness of your family and friends....  It is very apparent that you have made a lot of friends here....  There is a lot to be said about what kind of person you are by the kind words that everybody has written to you here.... 

Dude, Don't EVER give up....

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Loc: Gallifrey
    #3287578 - 10/27/04 11:05 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Anything I could offer might seem like the standard Hallmark platitudes. Just know that they are heartfelt and sincere and I wish you and your family the best.

Take care and stay positive.

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #3287677 - 10/27/04 11:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

My best wishes go out to you.

Take care of yourself, your body, mind, and soul.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: Frog]
    #3287697 - 10/27/04 11:40 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Dude im really sorry i hope you stick for a long time. Never think it beat you.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

OfflineoDin
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: Zero7a1]
    #3287704 - 10/27/04 11:43 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

<3

echo of what has been said already

stay positive

OfflineFade_To_Black
Fire It Up

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: oDin]
    #3287755 - 10/28/04 12:14 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I cannot imagine what you must be going through as of now..
stick in there man. you can beat this.

--------------------

Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bum Fuck Florida
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: silversoul7]
    #3287780 - 10/28/04 12:34 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Three words here:
Look To God!!
God makes all decisions.
Whatever he says, goes.
Have faith!
I love you!
The shroomery loves you!!

--------------------
Check out my tunes. You will be better off for it.
www.myspace.com/beatlebangboy

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: beatlebangboy]
    #3287858 - 10/28/04 01:15 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Whatever you do, don't accept the doctor's prognosis as fact. It is one doctor's opinion. Many people have received similar news and went on to outlive their doctors. Your mental attitude can play a big part in the outcome so keep your spirits up no matter what!

Best wishes to ya!  :sun:

-Jell

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
    #3287867 - 10/28/04 01:19 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Christ almighty man.

There are no words. Give 'em hell and you'll be missed around here.

If you ever wanna talk about the shit you are going through, throw me an IM or give a call.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisiblePirate_Zero
the handyman

#3287879 - 10/28/04 01:26 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

:frown:

I am sorry to hear this news KOTT,

stay strong! please keep us up to date, I look forward to seeing you at the next gathering.

peace be with you,

zerohero

"We will Prevail"

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
    #3287898 - 10/28/04 01:36 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Wishing you all the best.
Continue on, one moment at a time.

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: TinTree]
    #3287947 - 10/28/04 01:59 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Kott... Just take the precious One-moment that you live Life in, always have lived in, and always will.. and envelope yourself in it. Surrender to the moment, and all that it encompasses. Alchemically transform this suffering & sickness into enlightenment... so if & when the time comes for you to go, you will have lived fully, and completely - regardless of the circumstances.
You cannot lose your life - you don't have a life.

You ARE Life.

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: A Serious BRB [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #3288040 - 10/28/04 03:01 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Good luck KOTT.

I had a similar experience with a friend who went through a life-threatening illness. Needless to say, you must accept what comes your way, and deal with it accordingly. I'm sure you will discover things about life in ways that some of us will never witness. All in all, this experience will make you stronger. I wish for the best.

Sincerely,
daba

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#3288111 - 10/28/04 04:02 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i lit up some candles for you bud :thumbup::thumbup:
i even decided to drink a beer.
u know how long its been since ive touched a beer?
soo fucking long!
soo fucking long, that i forgot imported beers
arent twist-off while im tryin to twist the mothafucker off :smirk:

:faded:

(after 1 beer)

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

InvisibleCharles
I eat bugs.
Male
Loc: NE Arkansas
    #3288237 - 10/28/04 05:58 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

That's a god damn shame man, my aunt is in chemo right now for the same thing, colon cancer that spread. Even though I don't know you, we're all still a part of the same community here, and it's a sad thing to have something like this happen to one of your own. For what it's worth my thoughts are with you.

OfflineBillytheKid
Forgeddaboudit!

Loc: Connecticut
    #3288288 - 10/28/04 07:08 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:

try to be strong, the power of your mind can heal you. Also read up on Depak Chopra.

--------------------
Bingo!

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: Charles]
    #3288289 - 10/28/04 07:09 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i would like to thank ALL of you for your kind words and pm. i am heading back to the hospital now, hopefully its not to hear more bad news. ive been doing a lot of thinking and am trying to get a handle on things. i have decided to accept chemo if it is offered and possibly enroll in a clinical trial of a new test medicine. people with poor prognosis participate in the trials to help future generations. i figure if i indeed have to leave this earth that i might as well do something beneficial to mankind with myself. since so many of you have asked i will try to stop back with my condition, as long as i am not too weak to use a pc. right now im in a tremendous amount of pain , im not sure what the next step is :frown:

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

#3288295 - 10/28/04 07:14 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

just let me stress once more, if you have any symptoms, get yourself checked out, colon cancer is not just an old man's disease. do no ignore symptoms for months as i did. who knows i may have been able have this caught earlier. colorectal cancer is gaining on lung cancer as the deadliest cancer in the US, it is important to educate yourself. i believe the the exact figure is 1 in 20 americans will develop this in their lifetimes....
www.rollingtorecovery.com

Invisiblebf6
Keep the highfive alive!

#3288362 - 10/28/04 07:59 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

PM

--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Offlinecougercruiser
reality is whatyou make it~

Loc: Cali
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: bf6]
    #3288521 - 10/28/04 09:29 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

............why?.....i dont understand how god can take people with such good energy so young but when it comes down to killers and rapiest that live forever...............kott im not going to give you any heads up because i have seen everyone here has given you advise and there blessing instead i just want you to do me a favore if you do find yourself standing infront of gods gates...........tell him i said "that's fucked up man!" i think he might know what im talking about.Im sorry. :pill2:

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
    #3288539 - 10/28/04 09:35 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You may soon leave this thing we call the body and your spirit will pass on over into another existance. The dying of the body is a painful progress but pretty soon you will rise again on the other side of things.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Offlineagr8fulchick
Feed Your Head!

Loc: Stranded in Iowa
    #3288564 - 10/28/04 09:45 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

So sorry to hear that! May you not be in pain and enjoy every moment of your mortal life. I'm a Christian, and I'll pray for you. My brother came back from traveling abroad with similar symptoms, but it was a nasty virus and not a tumor. He was basically in the same boat, but after lots of doctor visits he will now live a pretty normal life with the aid of a daily medication.

I'll continue to enjoy your mortal company, and when it's all over, be it days or years, I'll see you on the other side :sun:

--------------------
Life's a journey. Take the scenic route.

:sun: :heart: :heart: :sun:

OfflineboO
Female User Gallery

#3288565 - 10/28/04 09:46 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i do agree with you that people should educate themselves on colon cancer.

a month ago i found out a family friend of ours, she's only in her late 30s, has a small child and happily married with a great and successful practice was diagnosed with colon cancer. she was complaining of stomach pains and when she went to the doctor they had said they needed to operate on her ASAP and that it appeared that the cancer had spread. Right now she's undergoing chemo and her fate is still uncertain. it has come to a shock to all of us, friends and family...but needless to say, support is important during times like these and for sure you'll have it here.

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
    #3288581 - 10/28/04 09:55 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I am here for you. Please call me.

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3288713 - 10/28/04 10:31 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

holy shit, im so sorry man. :frown:  I really hope you turn out ok :frown: :frown:

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlineshanti
dude
 User Gallery

Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: Locus]
    #3288763 - 10/28/04 10:42 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

no doubt

Positivity

we got it for you

stay up

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3288772 - 10/28/04 10:43 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

damn I feel really bad for you :crazy:
I wish you the best of luck dealing with this! :heart:

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#3288867 - 10/28/04 11:06 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Your ticket to AZ and the costs incurred while here for the gathering will be taken care of if you decide you want to surround yourself with friends and immerse yourself in love.

Just let me know KOTT so I can make the purchase.

Invisiblesucklesworth
Lick me where Ipee
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: Barbi]
    #3288888 - 10/28/04 11:12 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'd be more than happy to kick in on that as well mnd

--------------------

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3288933 - 10/28/04 11:27 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yes me as well

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #3289152 - 10/28/04 12:26 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

:heart: :sun: :heart:

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #3289240 - 10/28/04 12:41 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Take care King, you're in my thoughts man.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #3289461 - 10/28/04 01:21 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Good luck to you in your fight.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#3289644 - 10/28/04 02:08 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

come to the gathering nukkaaa~!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Offlinebeejay
some randominternet dude

Loc: The Dark Tower
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #3289660 - 10/28/04 02:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

hell man I've never met you before, but Im getting teary eyed reading all these posts. You have a lot of friends, faceless as we may be, we are here for you. Fight with all your might my friend and when the day comes to bow out, smile and remember that there are so many that love you. I dont think your time is up yet though, so please hang in there. you'll be in my thoughts and in the hearts of shroomerites everywhere.

--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #3289773 - 10/28/04 02:40 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You've got a battle ahead of you my friend, but you CAN beat this. You need to rely on the support of your friends and family right now, and also be strong for them...because trust me, they are also hurting and in shock as well.

Don't give up the fight dude.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3289846 - 10/28/04 02:58 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i knew you'd be ok the whole time man :wink:

:smile:

we're all here to support you with what you do have to go through anyway though. the scenerio has improved so much though, that's awesome! :smile:))

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlinebeejay
some randominternet dude

Loc: The Dark Tower
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: Locus]
    #3289870 - 10/28/04 03:03 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

here here

--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3289875 - 10/28/04 03:05 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Glad to hear things have improved. You had me worried sick.

P.S.: Peeing out your bum??? That sounds like an OTD post if I ever heard one.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3289910 - 10/28/04 03:12 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

glad to hear some good (well, better) news!

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: UPDATE ....A new outlook, thank god.. [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3289931 - 10/28/04 03:18 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:

yesterday when i made the above post i was obivously scared out of my fucking mind because of what my doctor told me. he basically gave me worst case senerio and was warning me with only  6 months to live ... well today i have been a the hospital allllll fucking day again. but the news i have is much different from what i was told. the cell sample from the tumor came back and the cell aggresivness is not as bad as it could be....further more i was given a round of CT scans of my chest cavity and a second round on the abdomen. the amazing news is the chest pains i was having and the shortness of breath were probably from anemia due to blood loss from my bowel movements. My Ct scan shows NO invasion of any other organs AND! non of my lymph nodes appear to be inflamed!!!! which would mean even though the tumor is a decent siz it is only in the infancy stage and has not fully penetrated the bowel wall!!!! if it is indeed only a stage 2 carcinoma i will be able to have almost a complete cure with a simple non invasive surgey!!! also my bowel will just be resected instead of me having to wear some crappy colostmy bag....the doc also said if it is indeed stage 2 then my chance of survival is about 85% and i will only have to do 1 6 week treatment of chemo.....of course i wll have to follow up constantly in years to come to make sure it never comes back.....i may be able to make it to ne2k5 afterall...i go in for surgery next week and they will be able to get a better look at the nodes......this is a total 360 from the garbage i was spewed by my gastro yesterday....he scared the shit out of me.....its still cancer and it still sucks but the stituation has improved :smile:

on a side note i had my SECOND colonoscopy today, they wanted one more look before surgery i guess :shrug: having a camera up your ass is bad, but the prep phososoda u have to drink the day before...UGGGG ...u basically pee out your bum for 6-7 hours :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

thankyou for the out pouring of support!! ill be back with updates periodically, until then peace :kott:

:heart: I'm truly happy that things aren't as bad as you first thought. Things are already looking better for you. Ahh, the power of prayer  :grin:
I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Keep on keeping on!
~Desiree~

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #3289940 - 10/28/04 03:20 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Wow, sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll do fine.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Invisiblesucklesworth
Lick me where Ipee
    #3289978 - 10/28/04 03:28 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

awesome news

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3290086 - 10/28/04 03:46 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:

That's great news KOTT! Hope surgery goes well for you. :laugh:

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3290121 - 10/28/04 03:52 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

man, quit being such a drama whore  :kott:

OfflineKinderfeld
BuddingHerpetologist

Loc: BatCountry
Re: UPDATE ....A new outlook, thank god.. [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3290163 - 10/28/04 03:57 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Desiree said:
Quote:

KingOftheThing said:

:heart: I'm truly happy that things aren't as bad as you first thought. Things are already looking better for you. Ahh, the power of prayer  :grin:
I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Keep on keeping on!
~Desiree~

Ditto!

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#3290260 - 10/28/04 04:16 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Good job :thumbup:

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
Re: UPDATE ....A new outlook, thank god.. [Re: daba]
    #3290291 - 10/28/04 04:22 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

:sigh: Thats great news.  :smile: I'm pouring myself a glass of wine in your honor man.  :laugh:

InvisibleMobiusStripper
FamKitten

#3290307 - 10/28/04 04:27 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:

I am so glad you got better news. Thanks to this thread I am getting myself checked out as well because i experience some of the symptoms, and to put it bluntly, I never shit. Well I do but like, may be once a week. It is from all the different prescriptions I have been on since I was 11. Those things really fuck up your digestive track and the rest of you, that and I need to drink more water. So yea, I made a doctors appointment. Don't feel bad, you aren't the only one with a broken ass. :moon: :ass:

--------------------

Edited by MobiusStripper (10/28/04 04:29 PM)

OfflineMrBump
Third prize is you're fired
 User Gallery

Loc: Denver, Colorado
    #3290321 - 10/28/04 04:32 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

thank God,
great news KOTT

not to hijack this very personal thread but--
i for one am taking KOTT's advice and getting a colon screening...
my mother has Chron's disease ( a risk enhancer fo sho!) and i myself havent been feeling to right down there--possibly displaying a few of the symptoms of colon cancer ...reading KOTTS post actually gave me an anxeity attack

i thought about this for a long time but dont have health insurance
im only 27....but KOTTs 23!

guys get screened!
girls get your bf's and brothers and fathers to go to the hospital
i googled something earlier that i cant find right now but FREE SCREENINGS are
available in most states.

there was colon cancer awareness week last month (sept. 14-19) where many hospitals across this country offered free screenings. im gonna call one of the places around here and see if they couldnt give me one for cheap or free.

take care KOTT and everyone

peece

--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
Re: UPDATE ....A new outlook, thank god.. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3290327 - 10/28/04 04:34 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Best news i've heard in a long time KOTT, Every one here is pulling for/with you man, and with all of us Shroomerites on your side who can stand in your way?

:sun: :heart: :sun: :thumbup: :thumbup: :smile:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

Offlineabhi
Why not?
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
    #3290361 - 10/28/04 04:42 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Wow, that's definitely a different outlook than the day before. 

Good luck with your chemo and all the treatment. 

I, along with everyone else here, am VERY relieved to hear that your situation is better than it seemed yesterday. 

:sun::heart::thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: abhi]
    #3290453 - 10/28/04 04:59 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

So AJE. Does this mean that You, me, KOTT, HB and Redstorm roll at next year's oHIo gathering? :smile:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

InvisibleGijith
Daisy Chain Eater

Loc: New York
    #3290557 - 10/28/04 05:20 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Great news, KOTT.

Do your best to stay strong during the chemo.
Smoke lots of pot. Spend quality time with the people around you.
Sounds like you'll be in tip top shape again soon enough.

--------------------
what's with neocons and the word 'ilk'?

InvisibleSpiffy
Defender of theGnomes

Loc: Next to your mom
    #3290661 - 10/28/04 05:34 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yay!!!!!!  I am so glad to hear the good news.  Today is shaping up beautifully for this community.  I love the Shroomery! :heart:

--------------------
Namaste: "I honour that place in you where the whole Universe resides. And when I am in that place in me and you are in that place in you,
there is only one of us."

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: tartarus
    #3290705 - 10/28/04 05:43 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Good stuff. :thumbup:

It would suck to lose such a ...'profound' OTD member. :lol:

Best of luck to you.  I know the pains of bowel diseases.

:sun:

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: UPDATE ....A new outlook, thank god.. [Re: RuNE]
    #3291252 - 10/28/04 08:22 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Wow man thats great news. Im so happy for you. Glad you can stick around with us.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #3291615 - 10/28/04 09:52 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Man, that is great news.

You will beat this.

You better, or I'll kill you.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleMorphrying
Innocent as Hell
Loc: seated
    #3291868 - 10/28/04 10:51 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

hang in there kott
you'll be alright
colon cancer runs rampant in my dad's side of the family, fortunately I am not related to them.  It has stricken every member of my family on my dad's side, from him on up.  My dad and aunt and uncle have had around half a dozen polyps removed each, my grandpa died from it before he turned 60, and my grandma is being treated for some nasties right now.  You're lucky to find out so early.  As we become more knowledgeable about it, we are able to detect and treat earlier.  Plus there is a lot of biotech work being done on cancer.  Take good care of yourself and don't smoke cigs.  Eat lots o greens n salads n metamucil, etc. 
be strong
zzzzzzzzzzzztttt
:mushroom2:

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #3292017 - 10/28/04 11:34 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Great news! Keep us posted!

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3292096 - 10/28/04 11:58 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

"this is a total 360 from the garbage i was spewed by my gastro yesterday....he scared the shit out of me.....its still cancer and it still sucks but the stituation has improved  "

fuckin awesome dude!  :thumbup:

lets us know how things go man!  :heart:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #3292362 - 10/29/04 01:23 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

FreakQlibrium said:
So AJE. Does this mean that You, me, KOTT, HB and Redstorm roll at next year's oHIo gathering? :smile:

how could you forget me? :wink:

anyway, much love & respect to all the shroomerites
who've shown support, wishes, prayers, love, & positive
vibrations his way.
such an awesome place the shroomery is :heart:

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#3292398 - 10/29/04 01:32 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

unless bad things happen, I will be at ne2k5 to yell at all the flakey bitches who didnt come to az :wink:

OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
    #3292439 - 10/29/04 01:40 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The goal is to have all interested parties (i.e EVERYONE) rolling at once one night.

This is the goal.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #3292657 - 10/29/04 03:39 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Dude that sucks about your ass. I hope and pray the treatments work well for you, also you might want to look into some healthy(er) diet? and herbal remedies as a possible supplement to healing? It couldn't hurt. Either way I send you healing rays of light and hope you can overcome this.

--------------------

Invisiblenewuser1492
Re: UPDATE ....A new outlook, thank god.. [Re: Shroomism]
    #3292855 - 10/29/04 06:58 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

this is a total 360 from the garbage i was spewed by my gastro yesterday....he scared the shit out of me.....its still cancer and it still sucks but the stituation has improved

Wouldn't a 360 put you right back where you were?

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: UPDATE ....A new outlook, thank god.. [Re: Shroomism]
    #3292934 - 10/29/04 07:45 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

shroomism????

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#3293006 - 10/29/04 08:13 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

OMG KOTT I am sooooooooooo happy reading this! I have thought about you a lot ever since you told us. God, I am so relieved. Much love and luck bro.  :heart: :heart:  :laugh: :heart: :heart:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

InvisibleSuper_Blunt
Candyman
 User Gallery

Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3293158 - 10/29/04 09:30 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

delicious post  :whoa:

vote george bush

--------------------

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#3294287 - 10/29/04 03:15 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:
this is a total 360 from the garbage i was spewed by my gastro yesterday....he scared the shit out of me.....its still cancer and it still sucks but the stituation has improved :smile:

I think you mean 180 :wink:

In all seriousness that is just fantastic to hear. I was really bummed when I read what you were going through. I can't imagine how relieved you must be. Here's to a  healthy recovery.  :cheers:

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Invisiblechinadoll
there
 User Gallery

Loc: dark side of terrapin
    #3294309 - 10/29/04 03:19 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Glad to hear it. Too often doctors do give the worst case scenario. Happened in my family...thank God they were wrong.

--------------------
Just a little nervous from the fall.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #3295335 - 10/29/04 08:37 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Holy shit, im just reading this for the first time Kott, ive been out of town!

Im so glad to hear that it's not as bad as you origionally thought but it still sucks for sure, dam ......

Having met you irl I know that your the kind of person to not let this get the better of you. Your such a grat person my brother, my thoughts and wishes will be with you always!

I wish and pray for you to be well, who will listen to my stories at the gathering? :smile:

So, so much love Kott! :heart:

PM or call me anytime

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflineCmonkey67
Stoner

Loc: San Francisco Bay area
Re: UPDATE ....A new outlook, thank god.. [Re: Ripple]
    #3295358 - 10/29/04 08:45 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

WOOOOooooooo!

Man i told you we'd kick this things ass, we're already doing a stand-up job!

Good luck dude!

--------------------
I am become death, the destroyer of worlds. -J. Robert Oppenheimer

InvisibleTenaciousFloyd
Stranger
    #3298313 - 10/30/04 05:42 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Oh my god. I wish you the best of luck. I don't know what I'd do if something like that happened to me. Hang in there man.

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: Barbi]
    #3303630 - 11/01/04 03:41 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Wheres my ticket! Flake boy!  :stoned:

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: Effed]
    #3303645 - 11/01/04 03:55 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

At the airport, waiting for you to buy it I'm sure. :smile:

Offlinesunshine
Sin18DwireWuTang

Loc: higher plane of sex
    #3308835 - 11/02/04 11:21 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I never post in the pub because it's where people make cancer announcements.

--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: UPDATE ....A new outlook, thank god.. [Re: sunshine]
    #3318084 - 11/04/04 12:06 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

sum1 pleez unsticky this threead...im back at my rents house, recovering...things look good so far :smile: time to recover and move on

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #3318094 - 11/04/04 12:08 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

hey buddy, you just chill out :wink:  :cool:, sit back, you can keep the "get well cards" up for a while!

Well, maybe we just make a new sticky for just, Get Well! heh heh

:laugh: :sun:

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: UPDATE ....A new outlook, thank god.. [Re: Zero7a1]
    #3318106 - 11/04/04 12:10 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

naaah no more stickies...i just wanna put this whole thing behind me...its looks like im gonna be ok...hopefully :smile: :kott:

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
    #3318189 - 11/04/04 12:39 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

so I will see you at the next AZ gathering in the spring right you fucking whore.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: UPDATE ....A new outlook, thank god.. [Re: mndfreeze]
    #3318989 - 11/04/04 08:51 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

thats actually a good possibiity

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3318996 - 11/04/04 08:54 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

hey, how you feeling?

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: UPDATE ....A new outlook, thank god.. [Re: gdman]
    #3319011 - 11/04/04 08:58 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

in some pain but im doing ok otherwise

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3319237 - 11/04/04 10:04 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

hey man - glad things are working out.

OfflineHoneySunKisses
sMoKeY McPoT

Loc: Ontario, Canada (EH?!?!)
    #3546790 - 12/27/04 03:14 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I'm very happy that you are doing well. Get well and thrive in life :laugh:

OfflineShroomehlouah
The glass isbending
Re: UPDATE ....A new outlook, thank god.. [Re: HoneySunKisses]
    #3547015 - 12/27/04 05:09 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It's truly fantastic to see that everything has worked out for you friend. I barely know you but from what I HAVE seen you're a truly awsome guy and it seems that karma just made a little mistake but then fixed itself.

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale