Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3289152 - 10/28/04 12:26 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

:heart: :sun: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #3289240 - 10/28/04 12:41 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Take care King, you're in my thoughts man.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #3289461 - 10/28/04 01:21 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Good luck to you in your fight.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #3289644 - 10/28/04 02:08 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

come to the gathering nukkaaa~!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Offlinebeejay
some randominternet dude

Loc: The Dark Tower
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #3289660 - 10/28/04 02:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

hell man I've never met you before, but Im getting teary eyed reading all these posts. You have a lot of friends, faceless as we may be, we are here for you. Fight with all your might my friend and when the day comes to bow out, smile and remember that there are so many that love you. I dont think your time is up yet though, so please hang in there. you'll be in my thoughts and in the hearts of shroomerites everywhere.

--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #3289773 - 10/28/04 02:40 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You've got a battle ahead of you my friend, but you CAN beat this. You need to rely on the support of your friends and family right now, and also be strong for them...because trust me, they are also hurting and in shock as well.

Don't give up the fight dude.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3289846 - 10/28/04 02:58 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i knew you'd be ok the whole time man :wink:

:smile:

we're all here to support you with what you do have to go through anyway though. the scenerio has improved so much though, that's awesome! :smile:))

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlinebeejay
some randominternet dude

Loc: The Dark Tower
Re: A Serious Good-Bye [Re: Locus]
    #3289870 - 10/28/04 03:03 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

here here

--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3289875 - 10/28/04 03:05 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Glad to hear things have improved. You had me worried sick.

P.S.: Peeing out your bum??? That sounds like an OTD post if I ever heard one.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3289910 - 10/28/04 03:12 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

glad to hear some good (well, better) news!

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: UPDATE ....A new outlook, thank god.. [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3289931 - 10/28/04 03:18 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:

**************************UPDATE*************************
yesterday when i made the above post i was obivously scared out of my fucking mind because of what my doctor told me. he basically gave me worst case senerio and was warning me with only  6 months to live ... well today i have been a the hospital allllll fucking day again. but the news i have is much different from what i was told. the cell sample from the tumor came back and the cell aggresivness is not as bad as it could be....further more i was given a round of CT scans of my chest cavity and a second round on the abdomen. the amazing news is the chest pains i was having and the shortness of breath were probably from anemia due to blood loss from my bowel movements. My Ct scan shows NO invasion of any other organs AND! non of my lymph nodes appear to be inflamed!!!! which would mean even though the tumor is a decent siz it is only in the infancy stage and has not fully penetrated the bowel wall!!!! if it is indeed only a stage 2 carcinoma i will be able to have almost a complete cure with a simple non invasive surgey!!! also my bowel will just be resected instead of me having to wear some crappy colostmy bag....the doc also said if it is indeed stage 2 then my chance of survival is about 85% and i will only have to do 1 6 week treatment of chemo.....of course i wll have to follow up constantly in years to come to make sure it never comes back.....i may be able to make it to ne2k5 afterall...i go in for surgery next week and they will be able to get a better look at the nodes......this is a total 360 from the garbage i was spewed by my gastro yesterday....he scared the shit out of me.....its still cancer and it still sucks but the stituation has improved :smile:

on a side note i had my SECOND colonoscopy today, they wanted one more look before surgery i guess :shrug: having a camera up your ass is bad, but the prep phososoda u have to drink the day before...UGGGG ...u basically pee out your bum for 6-7 hours :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

thankyou for the out pouring of support!! ill be back with updates periodically, until then peace :kott:

:heart: I'm truly happy that things aren't as bad as you first thought. Things are already looking better for you. Ahh, the power of prayer  :grin:
I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Keep on keeping on!
~Desiree~

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #3289940 - 10/28/04 03:20 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Wow, sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll do fine.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Invisiblesucklesworth
Lick me where Ipee
Loc: If I was up yer ass you'd...
    #3289978 - 10/28/04 03:28 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

awesome news

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3290086 - 10/28/04 03:46 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:

yesterday when i made the above post i was obivously scared out of my fucking mind because of what my doctor told me. he basically gave me worst case senerio and was warning me with only  6 months to live ... well today i have been a the hospital allllll fucking day again. but the news i have is much different from what i was told. the cell sample from the tumor came back and the cell aggresivness is not as bad as it could be....further more i was given a round of CT scans of my chest cavity and a second round on the abdomen. the amazing news is the chest pains i was having and the shortness of breath were probably from anemia due to blood loss from my bowel movements. My Ct scan shows NO invasion of any other organs AND! non of my lymph nodes appear to be inflamed!!!! which would mean even though the tumor is a decent siz it is only in the infancy stage and has not fully penetrated the bowel wall!!!! if it is indeed only a stage 2 carcinoma i will be able to have almost a complete cure with a simple non invasive surgey!!! also my bowel will just be resected instead of me having to wear some crappy colostmy bag....the doc also said if it is indeed stage 2 then my chance of survival is about 85% and i will only have to do 1 6 week treatment of chemo.....of course i wll have to follow up constantly in years to come to make sure it never comes back.....i may be able to make it to ne2k5 afterall...i go in for surgery next week and they will be able to get a better look at the nodes......this is a total 360 from the garbage i was spewed by my gastro yesterday....he scared the shit out of me.....its still cancer and it still sucks but the stituation has improved :smile:

on a side note i had my SECOND colonoscopy today, they wanted one more look before surgery i guess :shrug: having a camera up your ass is bad, but the prep phososoda u have to drink the day before...UGGGG ...u basically pee out your bum for 6-7 hours :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

thankyou for the out pouring of support!! ill be back with updates periodically, until then peace :kott:

That's great news KOTT! Hope surgery goes well for you. :laugh:

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3290121 - 10/28/04 03:52 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

man, quit being such a drama whore  :kott:

OfflineKinderfeld
BuddingHerpetologist

Loc: BatCountry
Re: UPDATE ....A new outlook, thank god.. [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3290163 - 10/28/04 03:57 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Desiree said:
Quote:

KingOftheThing said:

:heart: I'm truly happy that things aren't as bad as you first thought. Things are already looking better for you. Ahh, the power of prayer  :grin:
I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Keep on keeping on!
~Desiree~

Ditto!

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#3290260 - 10/28/04 04:16 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Good job :thumbup:

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
Re: UPDATE ....A new outlook, thank god.. [Re: daba]
    #3290291 - 10/28/04 04:22 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

:sigh: Thats great news.  :smile: I'm pouring myself a glass of wine in your honor man.  :laugh:

InvisibleMobiusStripper
FamKitten

#3290307 - 10/28/04 04:27 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:
i would ask a mod sticky this so all my friends have a chance to read it.
(i have discussed this with a few of you already)

Over the summer I started to have red blood in my bowel movements. I ignored it and passed it off as hemmoroids. About four weeks ago I began to have a dull ache in my lower left abdomen which spread up my left side. My bowel movements again contained blood and were much smaller than usual. I was into 3 different doctors and the emergency room. Finally I saw a gastrointestinal doctor and he ordered a colonoscopy. Today I found out that I have and advanced tumor in my lower colon. Even with treatment the prognosis is not looking good for me. I am in a state of numbness in shock. I don't know how much longer I have on earth. I am done posting, probably for good. I may stop back to check pms. However once I go in for surgery, Im not sure I'll have access to a computer again. THey think it has already spread to my lungs.

This IS NOT a joke or a hoax, this is deadly serious. Right now I'm crying pretty hard, and I never cry. I figure I'll get telling my online friends out of the way first.... I have no idea how I am going to hold it together to break it to my friends IRL.

thanks for putting up with me :kott:

I am so glad you got better news. Thanks to this thread I am getting myself checked out as well because i experience some of the symptoms, and to put it bluntly, I never shit. Well I do but like, may be once a week. It is from all the different prescriptions I have been on since I was 11. Those things really fuck up your digestive track and the rest of you, that and I need to drink more water. So yea, I made a doctors appointment. Don't feel bad, you aren't the only one with a broken ass. :moon: :ass:

--------------------

Edited by MobiusStripper (10/28/04 04:29 PM)

OfflineMrBump
Third prize is you're fired
 User Gallery

Loc: Denver, Colorado
    #3290321 - 10/28/04 04:32 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

thank God,
great news KOTT

not to hijack this very personal thread but--
i for one am taking KOTT's advice and getting a colon screening...
my mother has Chron's disease ( a risk enhancer fo sho!) and i myself havent been feeling to right down there--possibly displaying a few of the symptoms of colon cancer ...reading KOTTS post actually gave me an anxeity attack

i thought about this for a long time but dont have health insurance
im only 27....but KOTTs 23!

guys get screened!
girls get your bf's and brothers and fathers to go to the hospital
i googled something earlier that i cant find right now but FREE SCREENINGS are
available in most states.

there was colon cancer awareness week last month (sept. 14-19) where many hospitals across this country offered free screenings. im gonna call one of the places around here and see if they couldnt give me one for cheap or free.

take care KOTT and everyone

peece

--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale